Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards (7636 Views)

The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry / Kim Kardashian Highest Paid Reality Tv Star Of 2010 / Didier Drogba On The Cover Of 2010 Time's Most Influential People In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by MrCork7: 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2010
producer kennis music, isnt he that fat IBO boy who cannot spek english very well. I think he is like the P.diiiidy of Nigeria
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by MzGreat(f): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

producer kennis music, isnt he that fat IBO boy who cannot spek english very well. I think he is like the P.diiiidy of Nigeria

dey actually yorubas
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by kpalasa69(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2010
Pliss WTF is soft rockNaija we don start again, I thought overkillin was rap or hip hop, nau na soft rock, anything to just give award where dey do that at?Naija I guess, No P.Square, no M.I, I only agree with Banky-W's award, undecided
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by MzGreat(f): 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2010
kpalasa69:

Pliss WTF is soft rockNaija we don start again, I thought overkillin was rap or hip hop, nau na soft rock, anything to just give award where dey do that at?Naija I guess, No P.Square, no M.I, I only agree with Banky-W's award, undecided
me too, no originality in d awards
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by likeithot(f): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2010
i think d list makes a lot of sense, u guys should remember its a music video[size=8pt][/size] award.
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by juliebest(f): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2010
which kind award be dis?
no p square, no dare,
wetin kennis music produce sef?
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by tayoast(m): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2010
^^so, if P Square and Darey had won, the award would av made sense?

I get u.
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by TmeD0(m): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2010
it never ceases to amaze me how our people always fail to pay attention to little detail.

last time i checked, the list the OP posted clearly shows the awards were based on the music VIDEOS not the actual music itself!

i don't know why some of you are calling your favorite artists that did not win because you think they are the best.

maybe they didn't win jack cause their VIDEOS sucked, period!

the awards were given out based on the VIDEOS and not the songs the artists sang regardless of how popular or good it was! 

**smh**  which way naija?
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by poceda(f): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2010
T@meD0:

it never ceases to amaze me how our people always fail to pay attention to little detail.

last time i checked, the list the OP posted clearly shows the awards were based on the music VIDEOS not the actual music itself!

i don't know why some of you are calling your favorite artists that did not win because you think they are the best.

maybe they didn't win jack cause their VIDEOS sucked, period!

the awards were given out based on the VIDEOS and not the songs the artists sang regardless of how popular or good it was!

**smh** which way naija?

Much as i want to agree with you, I dont think the awards are based on the videos alone becos na good music naim dem dey first look before dem talk of the video. If the music no make sense no matter the kind video you shoot it will still not sell. I personally dont ve any favourite amongst the winners or those who did not win but I still feel something is just not right with the list. Lets call a spade a spade and not a farming impliment.
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by zoraro(m): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2010
poceda:

Much as i want to agree with you, I dont think the  awards are based on the videos alone becos na good music naim dem dey first look before dem talk of the video. If the music no make sense no matter the  kind video you shoot it will still not sell. I personally dont ve any favourite amongst the winners or those  who did  not win but I still feel something is just not right with the list. Lets call a spade a spade and not a farming impliment.

Like T@meD0 said, the award is based on the best videos (best pictures, best direction, best production, best choreography, best cinematography etc.) not most popular or best selling videos/music.
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by koolkamzzy(m): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2010
googles:

No Konga

I laff in ibibio cheesy
you ibibio?
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by mekaboy(m): 12:13am On Dec 01, 2010
I GUESS PSQUARE REFUSED TO PAY FOR THE AWARDS, BUT THE FOOLS WOULD HAVE ADDED THEM ANY WAYS, NOW ITS OBVIOUS THIS LIST IS FAKE.
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by tayoast(m): 12:15am On Dec 01, 2010
^^must P Square win?
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by mekaboy(m): 1:16am On Dec 01, 2010
THEY MUST WIN, IF ITS GENUINE
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by poweredcom(m): 2:44am On Dec 01, 2010

WHICH KINDD TRIBALISTIC PUNK BE THIS MR KORK, IF U DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT NIGERIA SHUT UP OK, KENNIS AINT IBO OK, STOP JUDGNG PEOPLE BY TRIBE.WE ARE ALL ONE OK
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by googles: 3:03am On Dec 01, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided

So pple saying its all about videos are you saying P-square do not have good videos. . . even better dan some of the ones written up dere  undecided

can you beat holla at your boy by whiz kid ?  undecided its one of the cleanest videos.I am sorry to say but if 2010 by sound sultan can win an award

or dat dada boy dat sang one in a million by the riverside, then all the videos in nigeria sholud be nominated cos there was nothing spectacular about

these videos. Pure politics is wat this sham is all about  wink

koolkamzzy:

you ibibio?

No  smiley
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by mekaboy(m): 3:13am On Dec 01, 2010
ITS SIMPLE, PSQUARE REFUSED TO PAY, AND THEY FEEL THEY HAVE GROWN PAST THESE KIND OF AWARDS, AND ITS TRUE, THEY HAVE. THEY CAN GIVE AWARD TO THOSE THEY FEEL LIKE, WE KNOW THOSE THAT DESERVES AWARDS ( PSQUARE)
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by 0Edward0(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

anyways, i guess becoz am from London i cannut understand ther IBO english, I guess u people down ther in Nigeria

probably nderstand.  No wonder childrens in nigeria cannut even spek english. The last time i camed for holiday in Nigeria,

I could hardly understoood anyone. No wonder people like P SQAR and  2 face or jay jay Okosa cannut do adverts coz of there

village IBO accent. The next time i go for hollliday in Nigeria, i will make sure i higher a Guide, so he can help me interpretes

there english,   even Jonathan goooodlack  english cannut be satifically understooooods. (no oofeinse)

grin grin grin grin grin in urhobo grin grin grin grin, pls Mr. Cork, are u a writer, or u just get talent.
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by MrCork7: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2010
poweredcom:

WHICH KINDD TRIBALISTIC PUNK BE THIS MR KORK, IF U DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT NIGERIA SHUT UP OK, KENNIS AINT IBO OK, STOP JUDGNG PEOPLE BY TRIBE.WE ARE ALL ONE OK

poweredcom , bro am not tribalism. all am sayin is that P squr should invest there moiney on how to spek english, insted of singin crap songs.

Kenis music should also invest in his IBO accest coz the man gives me headache when he spek. None of those people spek english (no oofeinse)
angry
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by Valto(m): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2010
no psquare, I DEY LAUGH.
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by JUO(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2010
Thank God for naija
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by teskyg: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2010
up 2 baba, he is the bomb.players haters,nothing for una,
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by favouredjb(f): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2010
Some nigerians can never be satisfied with anything smh.
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by bignaija(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2010
music polictics
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by koolphobi(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2010
I didnt have choice but to respond to this Mr Cork-sucker,
1, it seems you are dumb or if u r not dumb, maybe blind or what is your problem
how many times have u read it in the post that kennis is not igbo??
even if he was igbo and couldnt speak english, are u any better?

Mr Corksucker, go get a life, maybe an English teacher will do for you
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by MrCork7: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2010
kool phobi, brother. u sound like a spokeman for kennnis music, u must be IBO (no oofiensse) angry
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by technocast: 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2010
Tu baba, u r the best, the most humble and also the most talented artist nigeria has ever produced, 2 rare attributes in one person, TWALE!!!!!
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by dynamic1: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2010
This Mr Cork is a slowpoke,a Bozo,and an a**ehole that has no grey matter upstairs,am certain You barely can speak English either and you come here to display your Ignorance. If you know nothing about a topic, do your research before coming to speak on a public forum as this.
(Much Offence-if you dont like it hug the nearest transformer)
As much as there is clear  politics in the awards,lets get the fact right,ITS A MUSIC VIDEO award, not Just music.
MI lovers,he has no video of his own within the year in question,but I cant Imagine solidstar on that list with1in a million.
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by koolphobi(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

kool phobi, brother. u sound like a spokeman for kennnis music, u must be IBO (no oofiensse) angry
Finally, you were able to construct a complete sentence without error , or was it because I gave u the incentives that you could be an English teacher shocked shocked shocked I could have recommended you to a grammar school in my village if not for the miss spelling of ur offense which has disqualified you.
Sorry Corksucker! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by dynamic1: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2010
^^^Hahahaha grin
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by sessy2(f): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2010
as long as 2 baba won an award am okai with it. cheesy
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2010
kpalasa69:

I wonder too o! Which one is soft rock again with "over killing"?

All these awards are staged we all know this. Winners often pay to be given awards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tee Billz Vs Tiwa Savage: Family Member Reveals Real Reason / The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) / Inside Mercy Aigbe's Newly Opened Mag Divas Boutique In Omole(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.