Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,220 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards (7635 Views)

The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry / Kim Kardashian Highest Paid Reality Tv Star Of 2010 / Didier Drogba On The Cover Of 2010 Time's Most Influential People In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2010
kpalasa69:

Pliss WTF is soft rockNaija we don start again, I thought overkillin was rap or hip hop, nau na soft rock, anything to just give award where dey do that at?Naija I guess, No P.Square, no M.I, I only agree with Banky-W's award,  undecided

I wonder too o! Which one is soft rock again with "over killing"?

All these awards are staged we all know this. Winners often pay to be given awards. It happens everywhere even in GRAMMYS
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by MrCork7: 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2010
kool phobi, brother, if i swaer for u, your head will turn to soap! angry
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by mannygee: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2010
So many things have been said about this award. I critical thing I want to make clear here is that this award was done by VOTING. Either an artiste's song or video is good or not its voting that determines the winner. Am not ruling out the possibility of manipulation and favouritism out though but VOTING determines the winner as have said earlier.

Going by that assesment, it means that even a quack song or video can winner an award because all wnat the artiste has to do is to come on music TV and radio programmes (which i think its the strenght of Kennis music despite that most of their artiste song and video are all quacks) and soliticit for vote from their so called fans (either na celing or standing fans sef i no even know).

Now, this question is for Nairalander, particularly those that has been asking why this and that artiste (probably their favourite artistes) did not win an award. How many of you voted for your favourite artiste. You need to sincerely answer this question.

In as much that awards are been done by voting (which I think its the most widely used criteria) artistes have the equal chance to win award either song or video good or not. Take Big Brother Africa and MTN Project Fame for instance in as much that Nigeria is the most populated country among other participating African contries, Nigerians may continue to win the contest base on the number of viwers country.

So, how many of you voted for your (favourite) artiste? angry
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by googles: 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2010
mannygee:

Am not ruling out the possibility of manipulation and favoritism out though but VOTING determines the winner as have said earlier.

You said it already . . . so wats the epistle about ? undecided

Mr¬Cork:

kool phobi, brother, if i swaer for u, your head will turn to soap! angry

Rotfl.
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by mekaboy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2010
THIS IS NIGERIA, IF PSQUARE DID NOT WIN AWARD ITS SIMPLY MANIPULATED, EITHER THEY REFUSED TO PAY OR FOR SOME SELFISH REASON, THE ORGANIZERS DID NOT WANT THEM TO. JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO AKI .

READ THE BELOW THREAD AND UNDERSTAND WHAT COULD HAPPEN IN A NIGERIAN AWARD. FAKE AWARD. IF P-SQUARE AND MI IS NOT THERE THEN ITS FAKE.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-493638.0.html

Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by Goldenmeda(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2010
o jo ro don enter am, were is mr. 9ice so no award 4 him, naija n connection God will help us
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by magnetx(m): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2010
omo, Best Producer - Kennis Music, TAAAAH!!!!! who give am? wetin do Don Jazzy again? Na lie, na set-up? sad
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by Osocan(m): 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2010
Goldenmeda:

o jo ro don enter am, were is mr. 9ice so no award 4 him, naija n connection God will help us
.trust naija o jo ro go everly dey,or maybe dey wan encourage up coming artist.
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by eleshin(m): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2010
so p2 nd mi r d criteria 4 credible awards in 9ja? u guys r funny sha! if dey r dat gud hw cum dey avnt won any international award outside africa?
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by stchristy: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2010
Best Band and ministration choristers of the year

Christ Embassy Choir, kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2010
Errrmmm mr cork dr cork whatever u call yourself what do u have against igbos? Anyways no londoner speaks like you with your no offense(which u cannot even spell) nonsense. If u r still claiming to live in London or whereever please I beg of u please speak proper English like the rest of us.
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by MrCork7: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2010
adaobi123:

Errrmmm mr cork dr cork whatever u call yourself what do u have against igbos? Anyways no londoner speaks like you with your no offense(which u cannot even spell) nonsense. If u r still claiming to live in London or whereever please I beg of u please speak proper English like the rest of us.

Brother so u want me to spek english like those IBO MTV Ursher lookin wannna bee call P SQUR, befor u can understand my grammaaar?

NO THANKS. I PASS!! angry
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by mystolad(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

Brother so u want me to spek english like those IBO MTV Ursher lookin wannna bee call P SQUR, befor u can understand my grammaaar?

NO THANKS. I PASS!! angry

y did u guys like laying emphasis on what is not? tell me if you are an English man? can the so called Usher,Jay Z and others communicate in any of our language?
POOR YOU.
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by mystolad(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2010
mannygee:

So many things have been said about this award. I critical thing I want to make clear here is that this award was done by VOTING. Either an artiste's song or video is good or not its voting that determines the winner. Am not ruling out the possibility of manipulation and favouritism out though but VOTING determines the winner as have said earlier.

Going by that assesment, it means that even a quack song or video can winner an award because all wnat the artiste has to do is to come on music TV and radio programmes (which i think its the strenght of Kennis music despite that most of their artiste song and video are all quacks) and soliticit for vote from their so called fans (either na celing or standing fans sef i no even know).

Now, this question is for Nairalander, particularly those that has been asking why this and that artiste (probably their favourite artistes) did not win an award. How many of you voted for your favourite artiste. You need to sincerely answer this question.

In as much that awards are been done by voting (which I think its the most widely used criteria) artistes have the equal chance to win award either song or video good or not. Take Big Brother Africa and MTN Project Fame for instance in as much that Nigeria is the most populated country among other participating African contries, Nigerians may continue to win the contest base on the number of viwers country.

So, how many of you voted for your (favourite) artiste? angry

guy i feel u, actually my favorite artist is not there , its one of those things that are meant to happen either by fate or ill-luck. R-kelly has never be awarded any grammy award but seems to be one of the gretaest all time.
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by kingvictor(m): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2010
congrats to all the winner
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by MrCork7: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2010
mystolad:

y did u guys like laying emphasis on what is not? tell me if you are an English man? can the so called Usher,Jay Z and others communicate in any of our language?
POOR YOU.

mystolad . brother. P SQAR need to QUIT singin in english. they contamiinate english language in Nigerian (no oofeinse)
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by Kayflexy1(f): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2010
This is crazy,where is d MO' HITS crew,where is Mr. INCREDIBLE,where is DUNCAN MIGHTY? Abeg, let d organizers go and boil beans jooooor!
Re: Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards by tayoast(m): 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2010
hissssss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage / Tee Billz Vs Tiwa Savage: Family Member Reveals Real Reason / The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.