Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,575 members, 7,830,731 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring (26029 Views)

Femi Falana Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension / Buhari Has Insulted The Constitution – Agbakoba Reacts To Cjn’s Suspension / Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by emerged01(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2019
The truth.
Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by Chekwube1989(m): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2019
Good talk from a very responsible man not that midget chief justice of zoo. If you know you know

Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by kokomilala(m): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2019
To Karl Marx,religion is the opium of the people For me,it's the slave master's ace to perpetuate his slaves or subjects in perpetual slavery. That's what's happening in the north. Religion has been used as a rhetoric to bind and blind an average northerner.It has reduced them to never-do-wells.It will continue as long as they don't seek the Truth that will set them free from this transgenerational misery-abject in every form and as hideous as it could get.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by four44: 11:42am On Dec 23, 2019
This one is educated muslim

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2019
This is the first reasonable Muslim person I have seen, unlike that mumuric. If all Muslims were like this the world would have been a better place.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by ednut1(m): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
angry

There are only 4 people that speaks the truth in d entire north and they are.

1. Sheikh Gunmi.
2. Bishop Mathew Kukah.
3. Emir Sanusi.
4. Engr. Buba Galadima

But I disagree with Sheikh where he said that Holy Qur'an said Moslem should love Christians too, it's a lie Holy Qur'an in Surah 1:5 said that Moslems should hate nd kill Jews nd Christians.
remove number 3 he is an hypocrite
Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by InvertedHammer: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2019
/*
Nnamdi Kanu mentioned restructuring and everyone jumped on the bandwagon. Since he is no longer around, all the noisemakers retreated to their shells.

This is a big lesson to Sowore. Do not ever stick out your neck for Nigerians. It is the survival of the fittest in one of the harshest economic environments in the world. Whoever dies gets buried and life goes on.

*/

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by Champneys: 11:48am On Dec 23, 2019
CJN who doesn't know the meaning of restructuring, how will he talk about it?

Dunce of a CJN.

It shall not be well with Buhari and his cronies!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by Kubernetes: 11:49am On Dec 23, 2019
"Theocracy died several years ago. The papal authority used to send crusaders to the Middle East but it turned out a disaster and the Pope lost his authority. Monarchs came out but they lost their authority. There is no more theocracy. In Islam, the caliphate was completely destroyed in 1924 and there are no more caliphates now. God cannot allow you to form a government under his cloak and you will be deceiving people. He will destroy it"

Nna See history a in quotes.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by anochuko01(m): 11:49am On Dec 23, 2019
Where has this man been? Muric would soon come against him now.
Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 23, 2019
kokomilala:
To Karl Marx,religion is the opium of the people For me,it's the slave master's ace to perpetuate his slaves or subjects in perpetual slavery. That's what's happening in the north. Religion has been used as a rhetoric to bind and blind an average northerner.It has reduced them to never-do-wells.It will continue as long as they don't seek the Truth that will set them free from this transgenerational misery-abject in every form and as hideous as it could get.
If u go to the north, u don't see any form of tradition, it was as if they didn't have any culture or tradition b4 Islam came. Take were I come from for example, though is it Christian dominated but we still have our native dressing, they still practice one or two traditional juju festival but in the north everything is strictly Islam, like they don't have history, culture or anything.
Just wondering why.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by Kubernetes: 11:52am On Dec 23, 2019
charliboy654:
This is the first reasonable Muslim person I have seen, unlike that mumuric. If all Muslims were like this the world would have been a better place.

lol....so of the entire 2.5 billion Muslims in the world.
This,na the first one u don see.
U try.
Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by Escoffier: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
angry

There are only 4 people that speaks the truth in d entire north and they are.

1. Sheikh Gunmi.
2. Bishop Mathew Kukah.
3. Emir Sanusi.
4. Engr. Buba Galadima

But I disagree with Sheikh where he said that Holy Qur'an said Moslem should love Christians too, it's a lie Holy Qur'an in Surah 1:5 said that Moslems should hate nd kill Jews nd Christians.

Should I conclude that you have never read the Holy Quran?Ayat 1:5 is "It is you we worship and you we ask for help".Don't spread hatred here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 23, 2019
Kubernetes:

lol....so of the entire 2.5 billion Muslims in the world.
This,na the first one u don see.
U try.
I don't believe Muslims are up to 2 billion. there are 7 billion people in this world with over 4000 religion, there's no way Muslims can be up to 2.5 billion.
And yes this is the first. Even after serving in the North I nor see any reasonable one. All of them na ba turanshi ba turanshi

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by kokomilala(m): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
@charliboy654, exactly. They've-many of them- lost their original cultural identity. There is a cultural amnesia. Generations of indigenous peoples and cultures have been obliterated and blinded by Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by 2nattie(m): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
erinolu:

Bros, you forgot to mention number 5.

5. Mumu idiot called professor Ishaq, the spokes man for a mumu organisation called MURIC

Did you understand the comment at all?
Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by Balogunodua(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
Newnas:

The media only published what their sponsors ask them to say. I can tell you that apart from Lagos, there's no southern state that has better roads than Kano, sokoto and many other northern states.

This Makinde of Oyo that you people are shouting about. Lemme tell you the fact, he's achievements will be dwarfed compared to Ajimobi's let alone El-Rufai and Ganduje's achievements.

In you people's minds you think Aboki is ignorant and illiterate. Maybe you should travel to ABU, UDUS and Unimaid you'll see Aboki lecturers that will beat many of these your so-called professors.

Yes they can beat our so call professors in almajiri sharia technology. And talking about sokoto and many northern state having good road network than southern states except Lagos shows how to stupid you are.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by Kubernetes: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
This man seems to be the only sensible Islamic leader in Nigeria.
Most are just hypocrites whose only qualification in life is memorizing Arabic, the have zero input on growing a nation, just look at Northern Nigeria, all they do is build mosques and sponsor trips to Saudi Arabia. Every negative indices are found in the North!

In Agriculture,the north feeds the nation by providing yam,beans,maize,corn,gnut, cowpea and so many other farm products.She also provides the vegetables which include tomatoes, onions,ginger, pepper etc.Talk of meat and you see the cows,goats and rams being taken to the south daily.See below the GDP breakdown

Agriculture: 21.1%
Industry: 22.5%
Services: 56.4%

In view of the above,3 hydro power alone comes from the north and the 4th and 5th are being built again.I don't think it's right to say the north does not have imput.If the solid Minerals in the north will be exploited,u can imagine how rich Nigeria will be.
Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by rusher14: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
I have this feeling some people are working behind the scene to bring military rule backed by sharia law back to this country. I wont be suprised if it happens and I'm sure Nigerians won't do sh*t about it when it eventually happens.

How long have you had this feeling?
Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by Newnas(m): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
Balogunodua:

Yes they can beat our so call professors in almajiri sharia technology. And talking about sokoto and many northern state having good road network than southern states except Lagos shows how to stupid you are.

Your heart is so filled with hate, bigotry and intolerance that you ended up making no reasonable point.

Please show what you typed up there to a friend and let him/her grade the writer. Don't tell your friend you're the one who wrote it.

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by Newnas(m): 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
I have this feeling some people are working behind the scene to bring military rule backed by sharia law back to this country. I wont be suprised if it happens and I'm sure Nigerians won't do sh*t about it when it eventually happens.

Just a feeling without proof and you're already publishing it online to cause public panic.

Guy fear God na!
Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
Spot on! The shithole is on a cliff edge!
The redundant coupist and cohorts are all shades of fiasco!
Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by oluwamaich(m): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
Newnas:

The media only published what their sponsors ask them to say. I can tell you that apart from Lagos, there's no southern state that has better roads than Kano, sokoto and many other northern states.

This Makinde of Oyo that you people are shouting about. Lemme tell you the fact, he's achievements will be dwarfed compared to Ajimobi's let alone El-Rufai and Ganduje's achievements.

In you people's minds you think Aboki is ignorant and illiterate. Maybe you should travel to ABU, UDUS and Unimaid you'll see Aboki lecturers that will beat many of these your so-called professors.

I agree with you to a large extent, but bringing them to academics, sir, they have bright ones and very good ones, but don't compare them with the south. We meet in conferences and we know how they perform in presenting papers. You can't be perfect in all.

On the other hand, Sheik has spoken well, I just hope his kinsmen can also see the same. But Christians still need to thread softly beside them because trust has died long ago. The verse quoted by someone up their is something I've came across before in Quran

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by auwalyau: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
Check this Qur'anic verse in Chapter 5: 82 '' You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant'.
OlujobaSamuel:

4. Umar Dangiwa

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by Newnas(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
oluwamaich:

I agree with you to a large extent, but bringing them to academics, sir, they have bright ones and very good ones, but don't compare them with the south. We meet in conferences and we know how they perform in presenting papers. You can't be perfect in all.

On the other hand, Sheik has spoken well, I just hope his kinsmen can also see the same. But Christians still need to thread softly beside them because trust has died long ago. The verse quoted by someone up their is something I've came across before in Quran

In Nigeria, no one trusts anyone. Even Muslims don't trust Christians.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by Kubernetes: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
charliboy654:

I don't believe Muslims are up to 2 billion. there are 7 billion people in this world with over 4000 religion, there's no way Muslims can be up to 2.5 billion.
And yes this is the first. Even after serving in the North I nor see any reasonable one. All of them na ba turanshi ba turanshi

I am afraid,this one na heart disease you get ooo.
Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by auwalyau: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
Check this Qur'anic verse in Chapter 5: 82 '' You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by lovat(m): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
leofab:
The average Nigerian is brain drained.. YEYe cjn
Are you brain dead embarassed
Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by MKULTRA: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
that one thing about this northerers if dem won get sense na extreme if dem won mumu na extreme. This cleric is an example of the one way get Sense extreme.
Re: Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring by lovat(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
I just found out that this man should be made governor of one northern state because he is so enlightened that my respect for him knows no bounds

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sam Omatseye, Under-Fire For Column On Achebe / Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor / Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.