Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Dangers Of Eating Too Much Beans - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dangers Of Eating Too Much Beans (2803 Views)

Eating Too Much Fruits Can Cause Diabetes - Consultant Endocrinologist / Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See / 6 Side Effects Of Eating Too Much Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangers Of Eating Too Much Beans by fooddies24n8: 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
[img]https://1.bp..com/-9ElzAaBay78/XgDG5b225wI/AAAAAAAAAIk/2W8eIDZWgsYDw-9KhageaMCpiQTSpPG3ACLcBGAsYHQ/s400/beans-pottage.jpg[/img]
Beans is a very popular food that is consumed globally for its unique taste. Beans is a highly nutritious protein food In case you're searching for an option instead of meat to get your necessary servings of protein, beans is a decent supplement to eat. Eating a great deal of beans can have a humiliating reaction to your body.
Despite the nutritious value of beans, it must not be consumed in excess, here are the harmful effects of eating too much of beans:
1. Beans can cause migraines:
Some beans and legumes contain a substance called tyramine It can trigger migraines, according to the National Headache Foundation. These foods may also cause an allergic reaction in some people. Peanut is the most common legume allergy, reports FARE (Food Allergy, Research & Education). If this happens, talk to a doctor and eliminate the culprit from your diet.

2.Beans can raise blood pressure: continue reading>>>
Re: Dangers Of Eating Too Much Beans by SEGLIZ: 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
our major source of protein.
when start condemning natural food source what then is left of us?
science is busy discovering and condemning most natural nutrient source, what does science want offer us in place.
Re: Dangers Of Eating Too Much Beans by Absoj(m): 2:11am On Dec 24, 2019
The way I ate beans in school back then ehn! Migraine for no let me read. I think the research is faulty. What is empirically tested by we students in fed higher institutions is the resulting fart that follows a heavy consumption of beans. Such types that would require a stronger airfreshner with all fan in the hall spinning at full speed to clear.
Re: Dangers Of Eating Too Much Beans by KankOfLife(m): 3:14am On Dec 24, 2019
I don't think so, maybe the O.P no like beans, However beans remains my favourite.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pictures; FALSE Rumours About A New Killer Insects To Spread Soon. / 10 Reasons To Avoid Instant Noodles / Order Now For Your Rich,original,unrefined,undiluted Moringa Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.