Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Friendship: What Is It To You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friendship: What Is It To You? (3238 Views)

She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship / Friendship With Opposite Sex After Marriage / Help! How Can I Advise My Little Cousin Without Losing Her Trust & Friendship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friendship: What Is It To You? by hola2ng(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2006
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by Ashbaby(f): 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2006
Friendship means alot to me. One of the resolutions I made this year were to make sure I increase my associations with my friends and to make sure that all my friends feel loved and appreciated and make sure that I have quality time with them. I also will try as much as possible and make sure that I send them surprise gifts, not forget birthdays, call from time to time, send emails and write mails to my friends and from time to time just remind them that they are loved and their time and space is highly valued.
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2006
Friendship - Friends...they fill one's life with joy and happiness, they are always there for you when you need them,Friendship is a gift
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by DarkNight1(m): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2006
Friends are Friends Man,
Friends come and Friends go.......its just the way of things.

All I can say is just be loyal to your friends and be real.

Life is about striking a balance....friends are an enabling factor.

There's not a lot to be said on the issue of friendship save for its good for the health to have healthy friendships.
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by hotangel2(f): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2006
Friends are just friends.
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by nicetohave(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2006
Friendship, if you find one, is golden----most of what what we call friendship today is simply hypocrisy and sycophancy.

did i hear someone mention david and jonathan?
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by otokx(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2006
its not every Tom, Dick and Harry I call my friend; they are indeed very special and always there.
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by dejiolowe: 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2006
A friend in need is a bloody nuisance... grin grin grin grin
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by hipcaramel(f): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2006
friendship is a really beautiful gift. when u've got good friends, they're a really wonderful blessing. like you rightly said, Otokx, not every1 i know is categorised as a friend. i've been blessed with good friends, really good friends, and they're so special to me. they've helped me through alot in my life and i dont know what i would have done without them. they're truly a blessing to me from God.

simply put, Friendship is a gift from God.
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by Viktor(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2006
Friendsdhip is an art of reaching out to touch someones heart.
A friend stands by you no matter what the situation is,
and a friend should never be taken friend for granted
cos you never know how high the person has placed you in their hearts....
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by naijacutie(f): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2006
True friends are few and far between. Luckily, I've been blessed with two of the very best who have stuck with me through some of the toughest times in my life. In my life, it seems as if guys come and go but friends, true friends, last a lifetime! smiley
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by ldollier(f): 12:10am On Jan 23, 2006
friends are the ones that will betray you
your friend can/will be your worst enemy if you all enter argument

but true friends are hard to find, i mean the ones that will stand by you when the times gets tough. the ones that wont judge you for who you are on what you are.

i have been blessed with two true friends and i have also learned a lot from "friends". what did i learn you might ask? every "friend" that comes your way might not have your best wishes at heart.

but my true friends means a lot.
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by fadekemi(f): 1:26am On Jan 23, 2006
good and trust friends are scarce
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by mmomi(f): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2006
Most women(99%)ones they are married will never cheat esp. when the husband shows love.
Guys don't worry about your wives but worry about yourselves because ones that nerve wakes up(you know what I mean) you forget about your wife, chop and clean mouth.
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by mmomi(f): 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2006
SORRY!!!! my last post suppose to be for RE: Protection STD for married couples.

For this:
You will know a friend when you are in trouble.
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by Rolly: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2006
i think friendship is a wonderful, beautiful, extraordinary and priceless gift anyone can have.. i have it and i love my friends to death......we guide each other as best as we can, we listen to each other, we LOVE each other, we can, have and will go to lengths for each other, our friendship has been tested.....we passed..... it will be tested again.......we'll come out in flying colors, we help each other in whatever way we can, we pray for each other, we pray together, we pull each other up when one is falling, we fight.....fights that could, would and should have spoilt our friendship but because of our love, we survived!!!! .........i could go on and on and on...but.......... I LOVE MY FRIENDS TO DEATH!!!!!! *KISSES* *HUGE BEAR HUG*
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by esewi(f): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2006
Friendsdhip is an art of reaching out to touch someones heart.
A friend stands by you no matter what the situation is,
and a friend should never be taken friend for granted
because you never know how high the person has placed you in their hearts....
that is why it always to make Friendship with a good  people, Posted on: today at 21:19pmposted

Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by SweetnSour(f): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2006
One who stands up for you when everyone else turns their back... Friendship is a gist that should be cherished forever.
Its like a little seed that u plant
It grows with time
Sometimes it wither and sometimes it doesnt
The seed grows
blossoms....into a big tree
You can choose to cut it off or keep it
depending on how important it is to you
Great friends last forever
Friendship is everyly true.
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by IB7(f): 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2006
Am still looking for the right folks to start a good friendship with.

Regards,
I.B.
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by SweetnSour(f): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2006
I meant gift not gist
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by luxoire(f): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2006
Friendship,is the truest gift of sheer compassion wihout the expctation of it being returned given to man by GOD, its when you can truly care about someone and look after them like you do yourself..a true friend will always be there to listen and help and always be in your mind!...however its also a PROMISE RENEWED EVERYTIME YOU ARE IN CONTACT..so stay in touch with those u call friends
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by nuru(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2006
friendship is to lead someone out of the tunnel
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by dejiolowe: 9:14am On Jan 31, 2006
I.B.:

Am still looking for the right folks to start a good friendship with.

Regards,
I.B.

u want to be my friend?
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by nuru(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2006
smart guy
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by Hotstepper(f): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2006
Friendship is a special gift
given to us all.
The smile of a friend is sunlight on a cloudy day,
and every smile given to a friend is returned.
A friend is one whom you can talk to, and listen to, without judging.
A friend doesn't ignore your faults but accepts them as part of you.
A friend is a shoulder to lean on when you need support, A pat on the back when you do well, and a sympathetic ear when you fail.
A friend is a person you can laugh with about everything, you can cry with without shame, and whom you trust completely.
A friend is a partner in life and a part of you always and forever.
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by nuru(m): 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2006
Hots, aking or permision to use your material for my friends birthday present. You have just described him
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by Hotstepper(f): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2006
nuru go ahead......am glad ma write up gat sum1 thinking.........itz a pleasure and u r more dan welcome.....say HAPPY B-DAY 2 ur friend..
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by nuru(m): 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2006
thanks
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by twinkledew(f): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2006
where is that place called?
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by blooded: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2006
Friendship means becoming a little foolish in order to please a nagging and fault finding friend.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2006
Hotstepper:

Friendship is a special gift
given to us all.
The smile of a friend is sunlight on a cloudy day,
and every smile given to a friend is returned.
A friend is one whom you can talk to, and listen to, without judging.
A friend doesn't ignore your faults but accepts them as part of you.
A friend is a shoulder to lean on when you need support, A pat on the back when you do well, and a sympathetic ear when you fail.
A friend is a person you can laugh with about everything, you can cry with without shame, and whom you trust completely.
A friend is a partner in life and a part of you always and forever.
exactly smiley smiley
Re: Friendship: What Is It To You? by eveseh(f): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2006
trust.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whoever Thinks Raising Kid Is Easy, See These (pics) / 5yrs Old In A Boarding School / Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.