Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song (41565 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday / Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) / Judith Amaechi Voted 2021 Woman Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by Igbo2023: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2019
AMAECHI SURPRISES WIFE WITH WAKE-UP SONG AT 49TH BIRTHDAY

Dame Judith Rotimi Amaechi, wife of Transport Minister and former Executive Governor of Rivers State, is 49 today.

Watch Video of the wakeup song on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F55Ouh5g7E
#JudithAmaechiAt49
#HappyBirthdayJudithAmaechi

To my amazing & lovely wife: On this special day of your birth, I pray that the joy of the Lord increase in you. You have been a light to our kids & I, illuminating our home with love, care & the fear of God. May your life be filled with happiness forever. Happy Birthday my love!
https://mobile.twitter.com/ChibuikeAmaechi/status/1209379596656955392

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by dukeprince50: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2019
Wow, happy birthday Judith.
Amaechi is one of the best.
He has a pass mark as a governor, minister, a father and now as husband.
I dedicate this FTC to all the Christians who will be celebrating their Lord Jesus Christ.
Happy Xmas from a NL from the other side.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by GamalNasser: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2019
Gbefu
Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2019
Yeah! Enjoy your celebration of birthdays and the attention it's getting when it still has value in people's eyes... for Imes is coming..

Imes is the end of days, the beginning of new ones.

When Imes comes, the days of being blindfolded by the pleasures that come with falsehood will be over for many... The fold will be removed... The days when people's eyes will be open to the truth will come...

Imes is the end of days, the beginning of new ones... The end of days when birthdays still has value in many people's eyes, the beginning of days when such people will greatly reduce in number and birthdays will lose its value.

Imes, we await your coming grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by ojun50(m): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2019
So he is romantic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by beresponsible(m): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2019
See all the praise singers downstairs.

4 Likes

Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by Olalan(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2019
Best wishes to her.
BTW black is beautiful...........shame on women who bleach their skin

18 Likes

Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by Igbo2023: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2019
beresponsible:

Lol... Our mass choir

More Photos on www.asphericnews.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by Kendumazy(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2019
Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by sinaj(f): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2019
Thats so sweet of him smiley smiley smiley

Didnt know African men are this romantic lol

4 Likes

Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by sinaj(f): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2019
dukeprince50:
Wow, happy birthday Judith.
Amaechi is one of the best.
He has a pass mark as a governor, minister, a father and now as husband.
yea!

He is the best Governor Rivers state ever had.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by dukeprince50: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2019
sinaj:
yea!

He is the best Governor Rivers state ever had.
well he is the best minister Nigeria ever had.
BTW are u from Rivers? If yes, wat tribe,
if no just waka pass, no turn back

4 Likes

Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by RoyalUc(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2019
sinaj:
Thats so sweet of him smiley smiley smiley

Didnt know African men are this romantic lol

Ah! Why are you like this na?

African men are Romanuses o

2 Likes

Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by nabiz(m): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
Wao! So she is my birthday mate. We are the best
Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by Bola146(f): 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
grin Hummmm... So sweet. I love that

1 Like

Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
From all of us @ : Happy Birthday Madam Lioness of Ubima.

A beautiful and God-fearing woman.

We shall be there with you to celebrate your GOLDEN JUBILEE this time next year in Jesus name.

Have fun and enjoy your day Beautiful Brown Skin Woman!

Lastly, thank you for the support you are giving to the best Minister in the history of our nation.

God bless you ma.
Nigeria will be great again.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by naijazee2: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
Happy birthday kiss shocked
Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
nabiz:
Wao! So she is my birthday mate. We are the best
From all of us @ : Happy Birthday to you too Nabiz.

Na una be d original Jesus Christ Younger siblings!

nabiz:
thanks bro. You are invited for my birth day tomorow at sunny vale estate abuja. I want to celebrate it together with my daughter LADDY EMEMMANUELLE who will be 4 by tomorrow
Awwwwww, it would have been a celebration of joy to be there.
We love celebrating good times with people.
But December is a very very busy month for us due to the nature of our business.
Almost everyday in December is booked.
And tomorrow alone, we are having 8 barbecue parties across 3 states, excluding FCT!

Our greetings to beautiful LADY EMEMMANUELLE.
Kindly tell her that all of us @ wish her a very wonderful birthday.
We will try and send some Barbecue across.

Lastly, search for this song on YouTube, 'BABY SHARK' and sing it for her sir.
All chidlren are in love with this song this year.
We love it too! cheesy

Happy Birthday to you and beautiful LADY EMEMMANUELLE!
Hugs and kiss kiss kiss

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
The beautiful daughter of Enugwu Ukwu na Umunri. Nnekwu ada.

1 Like

Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by GMbuharii: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mirror head mofo.

Well happy Christmas
Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by meum: 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
Happy Birthday Day, Mrs. J. Amechi
Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by Runaway: 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
HBD
Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by GMbuharii: 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
post=85181063:
Happy Birthday Madam Lioness of Ubima

Mental, happy Christmas

grin
Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by Tarabye: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by engrchykae(m): 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
beresponsible:
the prophets of Ahab and Jezebel

2 Likes

Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
shocked

Just remaining 24 hrs for her to share d same birthday with Christ Jesus
God is truly wise, He has to force her to come out d womb before 25th Cos he never wanted corrupt person like Judith Amaechi to share birthday with His beloved son.

By d way when will EFCC prosecute her for d billions they saw in her different account in their 2018 investigation

1 Like

Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by Omenkanauzu: 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
post=85181069:

From all of us @ : Happy Birthday to you too Nabiz.

Na una be d original Jesus Christ Younger siblings!
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by Omenkanauzu: 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
post=85181063:
Happy Birthday Madam Lioness of Ubima
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song by Frankyboy1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Oga forget that thing, it is not by singing o, it is what accompanies the singing, if not you for don' hear,na singing we go chop, it is d pepper after d singing and all d goodies that will follow, Women love good things of life,never be deceived,no woman wey no love money o, only that some show it more than some, even ur mama ,is not exempted,bless her wella this christmas, then you go know say you fit get pet name attached to you, then from wifey or bae,that is when you will hear things like,my oga is so nice,baby this baby that,they go wan kee u with sweet names, when a mans hand is clapping,he sits back and then watch his woman love and adore him, but my guy, if pepper no rest,you go de struggle make ur madam love you, you go de hear things like she does not respect me, make money and even if you have other gf,s you will hear, at least hr takes care of his wife,and respects her. He loves his wife and does not do it to her face, Abeg make I baff go ground pepper for madam,before Christmas curse go plenty

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Posts Wrong Picture As Prof Saheed Aderinto, Deletes His Tweet / Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React / We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.