Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs (6786 Views)

Only An Illiterate Will Say That Tinubu Build Lagos. 77yrs As A Capital. / Lagos Was A Capital Of Nigeria For 77yrs, Tinubu Never Build Lagos. / Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by PapaBaby: 11:17am On Dec 24, 2019
Biggest scammer in the world.

During the civil war Buhari was 33yrs, 52yrs later he is 77yrs.
Certificate forger
Birth certificate forger
All hail the father of 419, major general Muhammadu Buhari.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by REDshouse(m): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2019
Football Age...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by PapaBaby: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2019
REDshouse:
Football Age...

Or Instagram age grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by Kundagarten: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2019
If his junior sister is 84yrs, it means Buhari is closer to 90yrs.
Buhari is probably the oldest president in the world.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by piippa(m): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2019
The man is a genius.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by Kpoikpoi: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2019
PapaBaby:

Certificate forger
Birth certificate forger
Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by Kpoikpoi: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2019
Okay,so what are you going to do about it?Sniper?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 24, 2019
When the system in Nigeria has made positions of power an avenue to luxury more than a means to serve and protect the people, why would people in whose heart there's evil not do whatever is in their capacity to get there?

And this is a man that the non Muslims love using as a figure for Islam.

The 'civilized' Kuffar always surprise me. They cLaim to be civilized and psychologically advanced but they are the easiest to fool and trick. Because of their close mindedness and blindness to truth, they easily fall for tricks.

This is a man of whom many of his works and doings contradict Islam yet the 'civilized' Kuffar always say that's he's trying to Islamize Nigeria.

Where's the Islam? I look into Buhari and all these 'Muslim' polithiefians life and I ask, where is the Islam? They may be Muslims but they do not so much adhere to the practises.

The 'civilized' Kuffar should know that there's a difference between culture and religion... that there's a difference between Fulani and Islam.

They should know that the fact that someone has a religious name doesn't make him religiously committed..

And they know this... But it's hypocrisy that's killing them. when a Christian does something reprehensible, they never attribute it to the religion. When a Christian makes a move in favour of Christianity, they never shout Christianization.

But let it be Islam... their brains will stop functioning... They will do the opposite of what they would do if it were to be Christians or Christianity.

Well, the end of days and the beginning of new ones is coming... Yeah, I'm talking about Imes grin

When Imes comes, people will know what a true Islamic figure is. cheesy

But before then... The 'civilized' Kuffar should continue to wallow in their ignorance... instead of them to unite with others to fight their common enemy (Boko Haram, Fulani terrorists, Polithiefians etc) they are busy throwing shades at Islam while those people continue with their agenda...

Imes, we await your coming jare cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by SanusiGworo: 11:35am On Dec 24, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
Okay,so what are you going to do about it?Sniper?
For you to drink?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by chiefolododo(m): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2019
It is almost impossible for major general Mohamodu BUHARI to make heaven . The guy is a scammer

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by Throwback: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2019
But did he ever say she is the younger sister?

Why the propaganda borne out of idiocy?

Everyone knows the lady is the older sister of Buhari.

People should learn to wail with some pride in their own intellect.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by Throwback: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2019
PapaBaby:

Certificate forger
Birth certificate forger

At what point did Buhari ever claim he was 33yrs during the civil war?

We know his date of birth as December 1942 and it has never changed. Civil war was from 1967 -1970. So at the end of the war in January 1970, Buhari had just clocked 27yrs the previous December.

Your type are infamous for establishing a bogus claim then dispute the bogus claim all by yourself.

Is that not insanity?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by PapaBaby: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
Throwback:

At what point did Buhari ever claim he was 33yrs during the civil war?

We know his date of birth as December 1942 and it has never changed. Civil war was from 1967 -1970. So at the end of the war in January 1970, Buhari had just clocked 27yrs the previous December

Your type are infamous for establishing a bogus claim then dispute the bogus claim all by yourself.

Is that not insanity?
[/s]

Insanity?
When was the last time you went for mental evaluation?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by PapaBaby: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2019
Throwback:
But did he ever say she is the younger sister?

Why the propaganda borne out of idiocy?

Everyone knows the lady is the older sister of Buhari.

People should learn to wail with some pride in their own intellect.
She is now the older sister Abi? Whatever you're smoking keep at it.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by Throwback: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2019
PapaBaby:

She is now the older sister Abi? Whatever you're smoking keep at it.

At what point was she ever the younger?

Don't you realise you are already believing your own fabricated tales?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by Throwback: 11:58am On Dec 24, 2019
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]

Insanity?
When was the last time you went for mental evaluation?

Why do I need one when I do not hallucinate like you?

Or your claims have no facts to buttress them?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by PapaBaby: 11:59am On Dec 24, 2019
Throwback:

At what point was she ever the younger?

Don't you realise you are already believing your own fabricated tales?

You're privy to all the interviews she has ever given ba? Shebi you're her personal secretary?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by sujexy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
IAmStrange:
When the system in Nigeria has made positions of power an avenue to luxury more than a means to serve and protect the people, why would people in whose heart there's evil not do whatever is in their capacity to get there?

And this is a man that the non Muslims love using as a figure for Islam.

The 'civilized' Kuffar always surprise me. They cLaim to be civilized and psychologically advanced but they are the easiest to fool and trick. Because of their close mindedness and blindness to truth, they easily fall for tricks.

This is a man of whom many of his works and doings contradict Islam yet the 'civilized' Kuffar always say that's he's trying to Islamize Nigeria.

Where's the Islam? I look into Buhari and all these 'Muslim' polithiefians life and I ask, where is the Islam? They may be Muslims but they do not so much adhere to the practises.

The 'civilized' Kuffar should know that there's a difference between culture and religion... that there's a difference between Fulani and Islam.

They should know that the fact that someone has a religious name doesn't make him religiously committed..

And they know this... But it's hypocrisy that's killing them. when a Christian does something reprehensible, they never attribute it to the religion. When a Christian makes a move in favour of Christianity, they never shout Christianization.

But let it be Islam... their brains will stop functioning... They will do the opposite of what they would do if it were to be Christians or Christianity.

Well, the end of days and the beginning of new ones is coming... Yeah, I'm talking about Imes grin

When Imes comes, people will know what a true Islamic figure is. cheesy

But before then... The 'civilized' Kuffar should continue to wallow in their ignorance... instead of them to unite with others to fight their common enemy (Boko Haram, Fulani terrorists, Polithiefians etc) they are busy throwing shades at Islam while those people continue with their agenda...

Imes, we await your coming jare cheesy
Another future Shekarau on the loose... keep deceiving yourself with Imes�

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by PapaBaby: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
Throwback:

Why do I need one when I do not hallucinate like you?

Or your claims have no facts to buttress them?

In your mind you're not hallucinating, have you asked your neighbours?

Take my advice and go for that mental health check. You can thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by Throwback: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
PapaBaby:

In your mind you're not hallucinating, have you asked your neighbours?

Take my advice and go for that mental health check. You can thank me later.

Provide your facts and stop propagating your hallucinations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by PapaBaby: 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
Throwback:

Provide your facts are stop propagating your hallucinations.

Why don't you post a link to where she disputes her age? The onus is on you to prove us wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by Jimi24: 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
Buhari was not 33 years during the civil war. Maybe you guys are actually tribally inferior to Fulanis if you have to tell lies so much.
Many people including myself have worked this out.
The man joined the military at 16. He could not have been more than 22 to 24 during the civil war. Even Gowon, the boss of Buhari's bosses was just early 30s in 1969.

Buhari 's current age is accurate if you are reasoning properly and not allowing Nigerias defective educational system that has bred so many sentiment-induced thinkers to fine to the fore.

The 84 years of age that guys have invented for Buhari's younger sister just goes to reinforce that this inferior generation of internet scanners and runs girls really deserve prayers.

Buhari has shown Nigerians his classmates many times.
Some became ranking judges in Nigeria.
His best frienf, school mate and contemporary was General Musa Yaradua. When Yaradua was given triple promotion to become No 2 in Nigeria, second to OBJ, he was in his late 30s to early 40s.
Please use calculator, tell yourself you are too big to lie to yourself and do some calculations.

I personally will begin to insult your family and tribe for every lie you post.

Telling lies means that the guy you are telling lies against is much better than you and lying is the only way you can assuage your feeling of inferiority and jealousy .
It also cheapens the liar

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by PapaBaby: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
Jimi24:
Buhari was not 33 years during the civil war. Maybe you guys are actually tribally inferior to Fulanis if you have to tell lies do much.
Many people including myself have worked this out.
The man joined the military at 16. He could not have been more than 22 to 24 during the civil war. Even Gowon, the boss of Buhari's bosses was just early 30s in 1969.

Buhari 's current age is accurate if you are reasoning properly and not allowing Nigerias defective educational system that has bred so many sentiment-induced thinkers to fine to the fore.

The 84 years if age that guys have invented for Buhari's younger sister just goes to reinforce that this inferior generation of internet scanners and runs girls really deserve prayers.

Buhari has shown Nigerians his classmates many times. Some became ranking judges in Nigeria.
His best frien, school mate and contemporary was General Musa Yaradua. When Yaradua was given triple promotion to become No 2 in Nigeria, second to OBJ, he was in his late 30s to early 40s.
Please use calculator, tell yourself you are too big to lie to yourself and do some calculations
[/s]

But why is his junior sister 84yrs?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by Throwback: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
PapaBaby:

Why don't you post a link to where she disputes her age? The onus is on you to prove us wrong.

Prove "hallucinators" wrong when their claims have not been made with any facts provided?

Who makes a claim without facts to back it up?

A beer parlour discussant.

Don't you have any shame that you are a liar?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by Bola146(f): 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
grin grin Hain...
Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by PapaBaby: 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
Throwback:

Prove "hallucinators" wrong when their claims have not been made with any facts provided?

Who makes a claim without facts to back it up?

A beer parlour discussant.

Don't you have any shame that you are a liar?

You continue to say I should provide proof whilst providing zero proof yourself.

Take my earlier advice and seek professional help, you're losing it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
I asked why Elohim made black People from Africa because we can't reason
Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by TimmyA: 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
Op, are you insinuating that mr integrity is a scam

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by GamalNasser: 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
Buhari lacks integrity from head to toe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
GamalNasser:
Buhari lacks integrity from head to toe

And you are mad
Re: Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs by GamalNasser: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
abluck:

And you are mad

You want ban ko? Be careful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: Abeokuta To Have Regular Water Supply In June / Atala Marginal Field: Allegations Against Dickson False – Bayelsa West Youths / Why Vote-Trading Will Continue In Nigeria – INEC, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.