Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos (50077 Views)

Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by lalasticlala(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
Tonto Dikeh and her son, Andre Omodayo Churchill shine in Christmas photos.

The highly controversial actress shared adorable photos via her Instagram page to mark the Christmas season and wrote:

"May this season bring you joy and happiness

Wishing you a happy Christmas and a prosperous new year

May the birth of Jesus bring a significant Grace into your life, business, children and family..
HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU FROM ME AND MINE...

TAKE TIME OUT TO BE A BLESSING TO SOMEONE THIS SEASON, SPREAD LOVE AND PUT A SMILE ON SOMEONE JUST LIKE JESUS WLD DO"

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by Shittaakeem(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
FTC

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by Shittaakeem(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
wink Hu
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by Ogegeodey(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
sad
Tonto and show off

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by Charleys: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
They love the son but hate the father

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Vanity

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by Balenciagaokey: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by Conceptman: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Merry Christmas to everyone reading, you and I will celebrate more Christmas in Jesus name, make sure u reach out to someone with Christmas chicken and rice
https://www.nairaland.com/4814062/aluminium-windows-building-casement-casement/7

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by ekestic1976(f): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
Unless GOVERNMENT(they're the ones with the unquestionable and absolute powers) extricate this baby boy from Tonto NOW he may not be able to mix with his peers later in life. As a matter of fact, he may find it difficult to marry - what reasonable gal would want Tonto for mother-in-law?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by Oceannaagent: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by FreeConCiencE: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
G
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by succri(m): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
Where is churchill??

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by iCauseTrouble: 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
I just thought of it that Seun and Lalasticlala have not given us Tonto Dikeh's news for some days now but Alas! This is Tonto Dikeh with his 40 seconds son grin

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by oluwoleife: 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
the kiss though

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by Samfloxin(m): 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
She has gotten what she wanted...a son...so that the society will say I didn't marry...then, I continue my Oloshoism

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by Ogegeodey(m): 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
Empty cartoons all around. But the design is beautiful sha.

That boy is a clear cheating for Tonto, he's just a carbon copy of his dad. As if its only the father that donated gene for the baby.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by DonJayrome(m): 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
I can't shout
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by koyyess: 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nothing gives females much joy other than 'money' and 'kids'. The rest are insignificant.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by darlenese(f): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
wow, I got an alert immediately I opened the thread , Op, thanks for making my day.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by oloriLFC(f): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
succri:
Where is churchill??
inside the church at the top of the hill

41 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by Ayoswit(f): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
Thank God the son looks like the father, he would always remind the highly controversial actress of churchill cool

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by hisexcellency34: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
Swallow your pride, go and beg Churchill
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by onadana: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
Charleys:

I just don't get it.Just like my late wife's people claiming to love my son more than me the father and vellifying me simply because I stood my ground in not letting them access to my late wife's benefits.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by ud4u: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
Cute
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by polite2(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
Handsome son
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by SuperBlack: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
Beautiful according to them

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by sonnie10: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
Audio snow
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
Charleys:
THAT'S AN ABSURDITY.JUST LIKE LOVING A WOMAN WITHOUT HER CHILDREN IS CRAZINESS.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos by KanuSE: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos / Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment / Tiwa Savage Buys Her Son, Jamil An Expensive Toy Car As He Happily Drives Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.