Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention (66905 Views)

Pandora Papers: Sambo Dasuki Family's Secret Deal & Leno Adesanya / Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention / Sambo Dasuki Is Alive - DSS (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by Staro: 3:25am On Dec 25, 2019
Below are latest pictures of former NSA Sambo Dasuki with family members after his release from detention

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by chigoziri2403(m): 3:30am On Dec 25, 2019
His house would be like mecca, even familiar friends
I pray they don't do a sowore on him

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by abitex577(m): 3:32am On Dec 25, 2019
k

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by allthingsgood: 3:50am On Dec 25, 2019
Go and sin no more

But to be honest buhari fall my hand Sha. I was expecting this guy to be locked up till 2055. Thot they said fulani don't forgive

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by Staro: 4:20am On Dec 25, 2019
allthingsgood:
Go and sin no more

But to be honest buhari fall my hand Sha. I was expecting this guy to be locked up till 2055. Thot they said fulani don't forgive

Another Zombie spotted.
Oga, you are so gullible ... swallowing Buhari's lies about Dasuki hook, line and sinker.

Let me educate you.
It's not Buhari's place to pronounce Dasuki guilty of corruption on pages of newspapers.
It's the place of the courts .... but why's Buhari afraid of prosecuting Dasuki of the so-called
corruption in courts?

Dasuki was not the president, he was a mere NSA doing the directives of GEJ.
Have you asked yourself why GEJ walks free while Dasuki is detained?

Buhari has age long scores to settle with Dasuki.
The so-called corruption charges against him is a ruse

331 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by AroleOduduwa2: 4:23am On Dec 25, 2019
I hope the FG didn’t injected him?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by Mutemenot(m): 5:05am On Dec 25, 2019
Strong man, to spend 4 years in prison at his age n came out alive isn't not easy..

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by Bewiseedet(m): 6:01am On Dec 25, 2019
Papa na papa still fresh

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by GOFRONT(m): 6:29am On Dec 25, 2019
May the souls of our fallen heroes and those that are yet to fall Rip...

If u know u know

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by helinues: 6:36am On Dec 25, 2019
At last.. Home sweet home
Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 25, 2019
Okay
Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by sanemind2(m): 6:38am On Dec 25, 2019
Freedom cant be compared

meanwhile

For your Movie needs in an external drive at no extra cost,check signature now

Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by jahsharon: 6:38am On Dec 25, 2019
There is only one C-in--C in Nigeria, his name us Major General Muhammadu Buhari. He is the Law.

If you steal our country's money like Col. Dasuki did, you will vomit it. If you commit Treason, Felony or Treasonable Felony like Sowore did, you will pay dearly no matter what the Courts say.

Where were the Courts when Col Dasuki was looting our treasury? Where were the Courts when Sowore was campaigning for overthrow of a democratic government?

Anybody that does anyhow will see anyhow.

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by Ayoswit(f): 6:38am On Dec 25, 2019
I hope his release is not temporary before the Daura secret service come back and arrest him tomorrow on fresh allegations o undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by Dannyset(m): 6:38am On Dec 25, 2019
grin

See how fresh he looks despite spending more than 4 years in jail.

Na wa oo!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 25, 2019
[s]
Staro:

Another Zombie spotted.
Oga, you are so gullible ... swallowing Buhari's lies about Dasuki hook, line and sinker.

Let me educate you.
It's not Buhari's place to pronounce Dasuki guilty of corruption on pages of newspapers.
It's the place of the courts .... but why's Buhari afraid of prosecuting Dasuki of the so-called
corruption in courts?

Dasuki was not the president, he was a mere NSA doing the directives of GEJ.
Have you asked yourself why GEJ walks free while Dasuki is detained?

Buhari has long age long scores to settle with Dasuki.
The so-called corruption charges against Dasuki is a ruse

[/s]
Defender of looters.
Come and say this nonsense in real life and Chop the beating of your lifetime from well meaning Nigerians .

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by Manson1(m): 6:39am On Dec 25, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by Untainted007: 6:39am On Dec 25, 2019
Atleast make him chop rice at home for Xmas wit his family than prison foods he has been eating all these while.
Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by thundafire: 6:39am On Dec 25, 2019
Dasuki my man but if PDP gets power again I know dey will give him a powerful post and he will finish Buhari

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 25, 2019
Welcome from ur journey of inside life
Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by demoBaba: 6:41am On Dec 25, 2019
Mutemenot:
Strong man, to spend 4 years in prison at his age n came out alive isn't not easy..

You called that one prison, prison with air-conditioning and furnished apartment. The only different he won't be able to see all his family member but he will have access to one or two person to check on him and report back to the family member.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by ideatoprince18(m): 6:41am On Dec 25, 2019
Don't be so happy ma nigga Dasuki

Buhari has better plans in for ya next year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by ThinkSmarter: 6:42am On Dec 25, 2019
Freedom and good Health are the most precious commodities to mankind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by InvertedHammer: 6:42am On Dec 25, 2019
/
Power is transient.

All the once powerful people have become victims.

God is alive.

/

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by Funkybabee(f): 6:42am On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas to you all

Check my sign, we know they closed for here
Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 25, 2019
Dannyset:
grin

See how fresh he looks despite spending more than 4 years in jail.

Na wa oo!

VIP jail

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by Abeyjide: 6:43am On Dec 25, 2019
but the man still fresh and fine

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by Pavore9: 6:44am On Dec 25, 2019
Freedom is precious.
Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by nairalee(m): 6:44am On Dec 25, 2019
Noone saw this coming. Dasuki should thank Sowore cos we gradually started forgetting about him. Sowore resurrected his memory

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention by semyman: 6:44am On Dec 25, 2019
Man past man
Position past power
Now you go know your mate
Looters ATM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.