Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields (19690 Views)

Battlefields Of The Niger War / Lai Mohammed: Reuters’ Abortion Story Is Fake, A Ploy To Demoralise Our Troops / Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields by Yoighaman(m): 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
Newguyhere:
guys wey join army dey try sha sad
I can't imagine willingly signing my own death certificate. sad

Abi o, let's even assume it's always been their dream but enrolling in the military of a country like Naija (where their family go suffer when dem die), God forbid, them dey really try, much love and kudos to them.
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields by MobilityExpress: 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
finalboss:
grin rpg

It's not enough sef. Those boko people are pure evil. Our soldiers should be carrying these weapons too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields by Maldini205: 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
Thunder fire zoogeria boys scouts soldiers
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields by lastempero: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
Prisoners of conscious fighting the wrong fight and wasting their life for nothing.
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields by KennieKingOba(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
merry christmas to out gallant troops

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields by Meenah53(f): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Xmas to our gallant soldier.
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields by PAQ(m): 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas!

Re: Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields by SFSNIPER(m): 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
wwwihy:
Greetings to our Troops and their Families this festive season.
Merry Christmas my guys. Optama is my coursemate.
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields by tunjiajayi: 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields by BuhariAdvocate: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
God bless Nigerians soldiers.
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields by webngnews: 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
ohhh
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields by ridwan4u(m): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas to our gallant Men's. May God protect them all.
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Fuc k all yall bastard cowards

You have malaria!

See a doctor!
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields by Mayeldah(m): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
I wish our troops Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.

However, I am not happy with the way the troop is fighting the Boko haram war. They wait for BH to strike or gather to attack before they send for re-enforcement. Why not launch on the offensive against the terrorists? Are their location not known? If they don't reside in Nigerian bushes are they not also staying somewhere closeby? Why has the Air-force not deployed an offensive on -air raid on BH?

According to Abacha, when an insurgency lasts more than 24 hours, those in Government has a hand it.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields by LordAzubuike(f): 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
aminusodiq:
Mery chrismas to those who stays awake to make us sleep!!! #stay safe
Nobody forced them to do this. Why do you people always pity them. Funny enough most of them even joined the military because of unemployment.
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields by Kingspin(m): 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
Supporting Boko Fulani militia then send soldiers to go and fight, send them without a weapon.

It pains me, we have committed soldiers who are under a useless system of government called Nigeria.
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields by Generalyemi(m): 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
no be odogwu be that?
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields by stancydg: 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas to all our gallant soldiers. The Lord keep you, bless your families and subdue all the insurgents completely before you.
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields by vicben27(m): 5:18am On Dec 26, 2019
Suffer head work, Nigerian government sending people to go and die for nothing
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields by Ayobami7(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
下一个
Re: Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields by tck2000(m): 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
Newguyhere:
guys wey join army dey try sha sad I can't imagine willingly signing my own death certificate. sad
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill 2021, Cites Reasons, Asks NASS To Rework Draft / Zamfara Police Return Matawalle's Properties To Court / Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.