Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. (11887 Views)

DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) / Sowore’s Release A Victory For The Rule Of Law---serap / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Area4Area: 12:16am On Dec 26, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the man

We the IgbosIPOBians are so proud of him and will always be.
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Somebodysproduct: 12:23am On Dec 26, 2019
Zeezny feat. Idowest drops January 2020!!!

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by enemybulldozer(m): 12:42am On Dec 26, 2019
horsepower101:

It means that he is busy doing a lot of work behind the scene while some hopeless Nigerians are busy talking bad about him on Nairaland.
People like area4area grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by coolitempa(f): 12:44am On Dec 26, 2019
banom:
So many of us woke up to the surprise Xmas Eve release of Sowore and dansuki .
But those who listened to NNAMDI KANU's radio Biafra broadcast on Saturday 21st december, (3 days before Sowore was released) which he broadcasted from America, will be shocked not just on Sowore's release, but NNAMDI KANU's insider knowledge and connection to international power brockers.

While trying to explain the unworkability of Nigerian as a nation and the hopelessnes of believing in one Nigeria, sighting Afghanistan and the recent America-afghan war as a case study, KANU said " I'm saying this because Sowore will soon be reased, we have done a lot of works on his behalf, and soon they will release him. They will have no other option than to release him. It doesn't matter what DSS does. And I advice him to leave one Nigeria and fight for his people" .

Just three days after his broadcast, and uncanny prediction, surprise surprise, Sowore was unconditionally released by DSS. This goes not only to show that KANU knows more than the Nigerian government, but also has contacts and connection of foreign powers that be.

I fear and believe whatever he says.

Very good of you wéré oloriburuku somebody........have you drank Kanu’s urine today?
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by enemybulldozer(m): 12:47am On Dec 26, 2019
Magicians:
The level many of you Igbos exhibit chronic n irredeemable foolishness on NL ! Pls I NO fit laf.

All these pains you're having is because, Biafrans have rejected Nigeria and what it represents is that not??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by coolitempa(f): 12:48am On Dec 26, 2019
banom:

Oga na shame dey catch you say the NNAMDI KANU you people hate so much was the most instrumental person in bringing out your Sowore you didn't have the balls to fight for. Big shame on the whole of you yorubas .

Sick Ipodians.....we all know your stock in trade from that side is lies...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by enemybulldozer(m): 12:50am On Dec 26, 2019
YungMillionaire:
I will believe the devil first before I believe Kanu or IPOB
Your headache not ours!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by coolitempa(f): 12:54am On Dec 26, 2019
jimyjames:

Nnamdi KANU said he was going to us his connections in the US to help Allen onyema , do you still hear about the onyemas case?

Can’t you put in a case for a referendum and then secede from Nigeria.....honestly I personally want you guys gone. You cannot be normal to believe all the lies that you Lot come out with.....I believe this is war induced trauma..

1 Like

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by enemybulldozer(m): 12:56am On Dec 26, 2019
jumper524:
jealous lier?
My guy shiffft.
Nothing good about you or your ipob to jealous.
If you like no get sense Na ur konsine
What do you mean by get sense,?? Is it by loving nigeria and enjoy lair Mohamed lies or by singing sai Baba as a song??

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:06am On Dec 26, 2019
Captainrambo2:
problem of you ipob una too dey curse. Even bland statements will get curse reply from you guys why ?
Because the same thing is also applicable to you 'one nigerianists. We are just reciprocating the treatment the same you people usually give it us.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Area4Area: 1:09am On Dec 26, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Because the same thing is also applicable to you 'one nigerianists. We are just reciprocating the treatment the same you people usually give it us.
When are you getting your Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:10am On Dec 26, 2019
Area4Area:
Hope you're not anywhere around the zoo and you don't use their currency because if you do, that makes you a hypocrite.
And what has it (zoo and currency) got to do with the issue at hand??

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Area4Area: 1:13am On Dec 26, 2019
enemybulldozer:
And what has it (zoo and currency) got to do with the issue at hand??
I guess you didn't read his post where he said he's a Biafran and I had to give it him
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:13am On Dec 26, 2019
Area4Area:
Dream on, it's allowed.
Dream on too with your niggerarea.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Area4Area: 1:14am On Dec 26, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Dream on too with your niggerarea.
We're both in Nigeria so the game continues
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:16am On Dec 26, 2019
Area4Area:
Laff wan kee me here, dream on like your mate
What you commented is the opposite of how you feel. We know that you are Pained and frustrated.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:18am On Dec 26, 2019
Area4Area:
We're both in Nigeria so the game continues
And who told you am in niggerarea??
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Area4Area: 1:20am On Dec 26, 2019
enemybulldozer:
What you commented is the opposite of how you feel. We know that you are Pained and frustrated.
You are the pained and frustrated one because you are so desperate for your Biafra but no way forward in sight, even your god Kanu is gallivanting everywhere and snapping pictures with no plan in his skull on how to move forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:22am On Dec 26, 2019
Area4Area:
I guess you didn't read his post where he said he's a Biafran and I had to give it him
Some of your corrupt leaders that pack dollars as if there lives depended on it are they Americans??

So, what are you insinuating??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Area4Area: 1:22am On Dec 26, 2019
enemybulldozer:
And who told you am in niggerarea??
You are a product of Nigeria still even if I know you're somewhere in Lagos and shouting biafra
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Area4Area: 1:24am On Dec 26, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Some of your corrupt leaders that pack dollars as if there lives depended on it are they Americans??

So, what are you insinuating??
Can you spend the dollars in the market without exchanging for naira?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by jamjo: 1:24am On Dec 26, 2019
sammyj:
What kind of yeye mumu post is this? Why didn’t we hear about this post until Sowore was released from detention!!! grin IPoD always claiming glory for what they don’t deserve!!! shocked

Because you have never taken the time to listen to his broadcast on radio Biafra. Why is it that the Nigerian government fear him ask yourself that question.
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:25am On Dec 26, 2019
Area4Area:
When are you getting your Biafra?
Is that suppose to be your headache when you're part of lugards fraud.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Area4Area: 1:27am On Dec 26, 2019
jamjo:

Because you have never taken the time to listen to his broadcast on radio Biafra. Why is it that the Nigerian government fear him ask yourself that question.
Kip kwayet, the Nigerian government is afraid of someone who left the shores of Nigeria like a rat in the middle of the night and has refused to return ever since, tell me who is afraid of the other?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Area4Area: 1:29am On Dec 26, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Is that suppose to be your headache when you're part of lugards fraud.
I'm part of Lugard's fraud and how is that your headache as well?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:30am On Dec 26, 2019
Area4Area:
Can you spend the dollars in the market without exchanging for naira?
of course it's possible in some areas.
Besides, there are a lot of foreigners in niggerarea that is using the worthless naira, does that make them nigger-arean??

1 Like

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Area4Area: 1:32am On Dec 26, 2019
enemybulldozer:
of course it's possible in some areas.
Besides, there are a lot of foreigners in niggerarea that is using the worthless naira, does that make them nigger-arean??
Abeg go and sit down abeg, your posts are already boring me
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:34am On Dec 26, 2019
Area4Area:
You are a product of Nigeria still even if I know you're somewhere in Lagos and shouting biafra
God almighty forbid! Am not a product of lugards fraud. Am not a dog that answers whatever name the owner gives to it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Area4Area: 1:36am On Dec 26, 2019
enemybulldozer:
God almighty forbid! Am not a product of lugards fraud. Am not a dog that answers whatever name the owner gives to it.
Remain in Lagos abeg and stop boring me, once you have any strong point about your quest for Biafra, let me know.
Last reply to you if you have nothing tangible to say.
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by MetaPhysical: 1:39am On Dec 26, 2019
banom:
So many of us woke up to the surprise Xmas Eve release of Sowore and dansuki .
But those who listened to NNAMDI KANU's radio Biafra broadcast on Saturday 21st december, (3 days before Sowore was released) which he broadcasted from America, will be shocked not just on Sowore's release, but NNAMDI KANU's insider knowledge and connection to international power brockers.

While trying to explain the unworkability of Nigerian as a nation and the hopelessnes of believing in one Nigeria, sighting Afghanistan and the recent America-afghan war as a case study, KANU said " I'm saying this because Sowore will soon be reased, we have done a lot of works on his behalf, and soon they will release him. They will have no other option than to release him. It doesn't matter what DSS does. And I advice him to leave one Nigeria and fight for his people" .

Just three days after his broadcast, and uncanny prediction, surprise surprise, Sowore was unconditionally released by DSS. This goes not only to show that KANU knows more than the Nigerian government, but also has contacts and connection of foreign powers that be.

I fear and believe whatever he says.

People like you make Kanu a bad product, domestically and internationally.

Kanu went through a more devastating trauma where his rights was repeatedly violated, in addition to attempt on his life and his parents. He infact said his mother's death is traceable to the attack on him and his household.

There were pictures and videos and they are still on internet.

Why didnt foreign governments jump in and intervene in Kanu's issue?

Its because Kanu and you guys continue to sell a product nobody wants. But you open thread to glorify Kanu as the best CEO in the world. Really? A CEO with an umarketable product?

How did Sowore, with lesser case of maltreatment in compariaon to Kanu, get an International audience but Kanu could not?

This should be your headache, not his predictions.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by jamjo: 1:41am On Dec 26, 2019
Area4Area:
Kip kwayet, the Nigerian government is afraid of someone who left the shores of Nigeria like a rat in the middle of the night and has refused to return ever since, tell me who is afraid of the other?

See how you think like a kid.
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Area4Area:
You are the pained and frustrated one because you are so desperate for your Biafra but no way forward in sight, even your god Kanu is gallivanting everywhere and snapping pictures with no plan in his skull on how to move forward.
How can I be pained and frustrated when I've seen what is to come?? You think am like you that is blind to the extent that you cannot see what is under your nose.

And as for Kanu, we all know that he is really working tirelessly for total dismemberment of your beloved lugards fraud and that is the only reason why you afonjas hate him and his group.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Remands Chima Igwe, Ex-DG Of FIIRO For Certificate Fraud / Unity Fountain Closed Down For Repairs / Petroleum Tanker Drivers Begin Strike As Talks With Govt Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.