Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (47128 Views)

Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) / Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by dangotesmummy: 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
Is this what Christ preached?

See as people are abusing Christmas

Can they abuse sallah or Ramadan like that by drinking and smoking
Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by CasNova(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
It is the season of Christmas so let there be merriment.
Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by Henri8: 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
uruba23:
Only you three Cubans...sha use style and parcel some to me.
I tire o
Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
Henri8:

I tire o
Hmmm man had received a lot of shitty email this year,let him smoke it out...he can't come and kill himself.
Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by samteebiz3: 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
Xiiimare:
I just love his shoes

Yours will surely come...okay?
Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by sinceraconcept(m): 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
nochillatalll:
Joro im sleeping with a married man
Joro any man that doesnt give head is not a real man
Joro i just discovered that my useless boyfriend is gay
Joro my husband is cheating.i must fvck somebody today
MERRY CHRISTMAS JORO angry
Hoes love to flood his page a lot
Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by munaGod07: 5:31am On Dec 26, 2019
wink cheesy Joro abi no come and kill urself ooooooooo
Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by toprealman: 5:55am On Dec 26, 2019
Abfinest007:
ur shoe make brain
for 50K can get you one.
Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by Kingrefreshed: 6:54am On Dec 26, 2019
BlackHarp:
Shared with caption ..

"Zaddy Santa, Verified
I can’t come and kill myself"

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6gTPJGg6ML/

Just zoomed in and I found out he's not following anyone on his IG, but have 664k followers. That's some selfish murafaka grin
Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by Xiiimare: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2019
samteebiz3:

Yours will surely come...okay?
Amen ooo as if you know I want to buy shoe
Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by jackals(f): 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
It's funny this 45 seconds man is calling himself Love doctor. love doctor kill him dia.
Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by Ayobami7(m): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
bad guy
Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by Legendguru: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Oritse Femi's Grand Mother Still Looking Very Young. (photos) / Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) / Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.