Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift (76841 Views)

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega / Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya / Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Enemyofpeace: 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
Happyguy201:
Madam keep your plans secret until you do it . Remember enemies of progress are flocking around looking
why you dey call enemies of progress, na wetin we do you?
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Suspectzero(m): 11:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
Of course it didn't really happen unless the whole world knows you did it.

Plus we must know what you plan to do next so we can continue to praise you. smh.

Self congratulatory nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Happyguy201: 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
why you dey call enemies of progress, na wetin we do you?

Hahaha but na true na . Why will she announce that she is buying a house for her mom on social media. . No secret anymore ?? What if kidnappers go after her parents ?? We have to learn to keep mute and private to live long

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by tycomm(m): 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
Good one..
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by kenfarm(m): 12:13am On Dec 26, 2019
And they say investing on a female child is a waste of time

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 26, 2019
That's good of u
May God allow our parents to eat the fruit of their labour.
I am a man too so I dey reason am this way
The man has a house of his own already
A father always likes to live in the house he built with his own sweat.thats what makes a man a MAN of his household.even if the daughter or aon gifts him a house,he would rather rent it out.a child builds a home for you,is not like having ur own which u built with ur own sweat.

Besides na mama dem give 3x favour pass papa o.na wetin Islam talk be that
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Somebodysproduct: 12:18am On Dec 26, 2019
Zeezny feat Idowest titled Answer drops January 2020

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by TruckFit(m): 12:22am On Dec 26, 2019
Forget the yellow surprise wink wink wink she get advance sporty brez
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by blackfish56: 12:40am On Dec 26, 2019
U 2 much

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Lexusgs430: 12:44am On Dec 26, 2019
She would surprise her mum with a house in February....... How is that now a surprise......... cheesy
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:02am On Dec 26, 2019
IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS I SHALL GIVE MY MOTHER A CAR AS GIFT IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 26, 2019
Nice
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Euphoria12: 1:37am On Dec 26, 2019
Deeply emotional. Baba God bless my hustle through your children.

Please buy my product.

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by vineyardfarms: 1:47am On Dec 26, 2019
BlackBovi:
Shared with Caption ..

So I gift my Dad a car as a Christmas gift and he is super happy...I’m so emotional��� right now.. see the way he is Dancing OMG...he is so cute � I will sure surprise my Mum with a House on her birthday in February hopefully������ God bless them for me.,

Source : https://twitter.com/OrdegaF/status/1209878553216471040

GOD BLESS YOU. GOD BLESS YOU. GOD BLESS YOU. I CONNECT YOU TO OPEN HEAVENS OF DIVINE FAVOR

2 Likes

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Bahamas95(m): 2:18am On Dec 26, 2019
Teewhy2:
Daddy = car Mummy = House. Which one cost pass and which of the people spend more to make her . Wetin man no go see for inside life.
Nothing like mother o.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by contigiency(m): 2:56am On Dec 26, 2019
That's a good one. Congratulations to the man.

But what's this guy's hand looking for in the picture?

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Obason22(m): 3:47am On Dec 26, 2019
I prefer female child if not for some weeds smoker that chase them to porthole.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by StudyIQHub: 3:48am On Dec 26, 2019
Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!.<br>
<a href="https://studyiqhub.com/2019/12/20/dabangg-3-full-movie-download/">Dabangg 3 Full Movie Download</a> Thanks<br>
<a href="https://studyiqhub.com/2019/12/13/jumanji-the-next-level-2019-dual-audio-hindi-720p-hdcam-1gb/">Jumanji The Next Level 2019</a> Thanks
<br>
<a href="https://studyiqhub.com/2019/12/13/pottu-ek-tantra-full-movie-hd-1080p-download/">Pottu Ek Tantra Full Movie</a> Thanks
<br>
<a href="https://studyiqhub.com/">Latest Movie Download</a> Thanks<br>
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by sharone21(f): 4:02am On Dec 26, 2019
TwoBottles:
Nice, it shouldn't be about mothers all the time; fathers are also humans.

For great dads....See, me I can even lay my life for my dad if possible.....He is our SUPERHERO.

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by sharone21(f): 4:05am On Dec 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:
She would surprise her mum with a house in February....... How is that now a surprise......... cheesy
Her mum isn't on Nairaland, lol
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Lexusgs430: 4:40am On Dec 26, 2019
sharone21:

Her mum isn't on Nairaland, lol

Her mothers friend son/daughter, would tell their mother..... Their mother would spill the beans to her friend...... ....

What an unfair world...... Buy car for papa, then build house for mama....... Men don suffer, walahi....... grin

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by DenreleDave(m): 4:50am On Dec 26, 2019
I wish somone can surprised me with 5k
0162736994 Gtb Dare Michael
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by engrelvis(m): 4:56am On Dec 26, 2019
Dnt really understand people these days.must u publicize everything u do for yr parents or for others ?
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by kayusely70(m): 5:03am On Dec 26, 2019
God Bless you And Keep The Parents
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Surulereman(m): 5:10am On Dec 26, 2019
Nice one. A good example of a productive lady.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by ebullient19(f): 5:20am On Dec 26, 2019
Wow what a surprise. May God help me to do same for my mum and Grand mum

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by ayowiz(m): 5:41am On Dec 26, 2019
Elxandre:
Please, Sha make sure you save o cos even male athletes who earn exponentially more still get broke because sports is a very short career.

Is it ?
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Myself2(m): 6:04am On Dec 26, 2019
Better pikin

As a proper Urhobo pikin, you true true buy imported ashinade for your pilehh to wash mouth
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by mullerman: 6:23am On Dec 26, 2019
Wao,kind of you.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Ebios(m): 6:24am On Dec 26, 2019
oloriooko:
Kind gesture sis but that "surprise" house gift for your mum is no longer a surprise after mentioning it in your post grin
Keep making progress and may God keep and protect them for you
Yes na...it's never a surprise again because definitely, d mum has already heard or read abt it.
Abi she nor reason am like that before?
Lol
Over excitement wan kee her na!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.