Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift (76844 Views)

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega / Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya / Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by LowerPriceData0(m): 6:40am On Dec 26, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by ultimatekint(m): 6:47am On Dec 26, 2019
abluck:
Ah vanity sad
Olosi, that's your business. Agent of darkness.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by ultimatekint(m): 6:49am On Dec 26, 2019
RexTramadol1:
You've told us

We will tell your mother

It will no longer be a surprise

If you don't do it, then you will be seen as a bad child grin
By God's grace, she will do it.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:27am On Dec 26, 2019
Pretty Ordega,just love this girl on and off the pitch.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by iswallker(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2019
She wants to surprise her mum next yr but she pit on social media...

She shoukd plan to surprise then with a husband soon - and maybe a cute baby. tongue
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by innobarca(m): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2019
Very good and humble girl.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by DarkJeddi(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2019
abluck:
Ah vanity sad
angry
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by ChiefSweetus: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2019
Beautiful.

No be like nollywood actresses undecided
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by tadetobi: 8:13am On Dec 26, 2019
Duru9:
Wow lovely God bless you and your kids will do same to you

The kind of thing always wish to do for my mom

God help me I will surely it for her one day

Amen
Me Too

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Fantazy(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2019
Teewhy2:
Daddy = car
Mummy = House.
Which one cost pass and which of the people spend more to make her .
Wetin man no go see for inside life.

Mummy's "house" is daddy's also, mummy can't live alone in the house after all
So chill
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2019
Thank God for their lives.... Better surprise ur mum with something nice... The house u are planning ehnnn....if u buy her a house now, she may abandon ur old man in d old building and move to d new one...who will take care of papa
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by RaptorX: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2019
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Drbolie(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2019
dayveed1:
You will surprise your mum with a car come February.
How will that now be a surprise when the whole Internet already knows mtw. BTW Congrats Dad.

I tire oooo
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Xiiimare: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2019
Midas01:
You had to bring your senselessness into this. So what kind of men are predominant in our society today if not Gboys and pant stealers. Always looking for a way to bring down women.
Hope your thing is no more smelling
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Vainglory: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2019
You no try at all. So your papa will be staying in the house of his wife, Abi?
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by kelzgie: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2019
I love this girl ehnnn
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Ayobami7(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2019
Wow, nice one
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Born2Breed(f): 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
After them go say na who born boy born pikin. Una see wetin girl dey do.

More blessing ma sister
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by toscolee(m): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
The man sacrificed a lot for his children, but the ones we want spoil still spoil.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Legendguru: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
OH
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by enomakos(m): 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
good pikin
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by dalass(f): 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
Duru9:
Wow lovely God bless you and your kids will do same to you

The kind of thing I always wish to do for my mom

God help me I will surely do it for her one day

Amen

Correct guy

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by seangy4konji: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
Baba carry Hennessey. Nice one.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by OMONGBALI: 6:43am On Oct 20, 2020
Teewhy2:
Daddy = car
Mummy = House.
Which one cost pass and which of the people spend more to make her .
Wetin man no go see for inside life.

Father don already get house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It / Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.