Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Why The American People Spoke But British Kept Quiet On Impunity In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The American People Spoke But British Kept Quiet On Impunity In Nigeria (2897 Views)

Air Force Bombed 236 Persons In Borno Under Buhari, Northern Muslims Kept Quiet / Sign this Petition to End the Impunity in Lagos! / Reno Omokri Blasts EFFC After Seizing Unionbank Money And Kept Quiet On Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The American People Spoke But British Kept Quiet On Impunity In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
Difrent:

None of these people called for overthrow of US government or was a security threat.

Like I said you can chose to believe whatever you want about what never happened.
Rehabilitated, yes but those repentant bht were never recruited in NA, maybe you're confusing them working with civilian JTF or assisting the intelligence service with being recruited into NA. Stop believing everything you see on Google, many could be misleading
I'm close to these people than you think, including the DSS. I wont say more than that. Sowore never asked for overthrow of a democratically elected president. Maybe your heard it from garba shehu grin

1 Like

Re: Why The American People Spoke But British Kept Quiet On Impunity In Nigeria by itsme01: 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
fairfora:
I'm close to these people than you think, including the DSS. I wont say more than that. Sowore never asked for overthrow of a democratically elected president. Maybe your heard it from garba shehu grin

define revolution
Re: Why The American People Spoke But British Kept Quiet On Impunity In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
itsme01:

define revolution
you define the same revolution declared by Buhari in 2011 and tunubu in 2015 but nobody arrested them

1 Like

Re: Why The American People Spoke But British Kept Quiet On Impunity In Nigeria by itsme01: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
fairfora:
you define the same revolution declared by Buhari in 2011 and tunubu in 2015 but nobody arrested them

Thats cause we had a Dunce for an Head Of State , who was a drunkard and allowed boko haram overun abuja blowing up UN building and invading DSS yellow house which is next door to AsoRock

now we have someone who would make you explain you intention and charge you to court
Re: Why The American People Spoke But British Kept Quiet On Impunity In Nigeria by Difrent: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2019
fairfora:

Just come out, you are a mole.
Why didn't he try it in USA?
Even Atiku that had millions of vote went to court, someone with less than 40,000 votes is feeling cheated and calling for a revolution, better advise him to return the money of those who sent him to come and destabilize Nigeria after safely hiding his family in USA, He has failed and so will all those urging him on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Dr" Goodluck Jonathan Is The Reason Nigeria Economic Is in Crisis / The Evil Nigerian Immunity Clause / Devolution Of Power In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.