Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) (75811 Views)

Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Gumi: Boko Haram Kidnapped Greenfield University Students, Not Bandits / Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Sportwin(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2019
Boko Haram prick don fall on this one

With the money budgeted yearly for military
We can't scrap these morafucking terrorist

6 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by piperson(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2019
YorubaKing:
So she's getting all these extra attention cuz she's beautiful? What about the ugly ones in their captivity? angry
Oga Goan relax... Why didn't you upload the photos of the ugly ones instead of blasting someone that took the time to post

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2019
Chai, there's a Boko Haramite getting the best lay of his life even as we speak chai! Diaris godo!
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by RaptorX: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2019
Is it poverty and desperation making people take up this humanitarian aids job offer.

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Jabioro: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2019
She would be automatically become Boko Haram commandant 4th wives..she is safe if she doesn't argue, agree to be Muslim,agree to married them..new regimented life..

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by franugo(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2019
malele:

What is this southern doing in bornu nawah oooiiii

Some people live for others....helping actually gives them joy.. cry

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Isobug: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2019
Ahhh.... These idiots go use this one shine

Just pray she will enter into a considerate hands
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by sheltcon: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2019
Na oga Boko go handle dis one himself
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Iruabua: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2019
I pray that she is released unharmed
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2019
Despite the one that was killed this year . She still get mind go work there. Well i have no sympathy . Let aboki indigenes be aid workers na
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 26, 2019
Be assured that Boko boiz would have rape this lady. Her pictures alone is sexual
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by LikeCool(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2019
I wonder what people still go there to do

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2019
This Fine Alima girl.

May God save us all here in Monguno
embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by dustmalik: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2019
malele:

What is this southern doing in bornu nawah oooiiii
Know your country's demographics before posting nonsense online. Who told you Plateau state is in the Southern part of this country?

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by CSTR2: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2019
There are so many places in the south where you can be an aid worker safely.

Victims of flooding and co.

Why would you risk your life in a northern war zone ?

6 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by CSTR2: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
This Fine Alima girl.

May God save us all here in Monguno
embarassed embarassed
Pity that your idoma fiancee and leave that hell hole.

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Sijo01(f): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2019
Dreal1247:
Pigs capturing glorious ones. Together with their sponsors, they shall be massively disgraced in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen!
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by realstars: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2019
God will help her,
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by ogbonti: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2019
I hate to say this but even if they rescue her one hour ago, dem go don 4ck shege Commot from her brain.... so sad. This Boko Haram thing is just taking too long and every southerner should please leave Borno State, I don’t care if you are a soldier... get out from there, you can’t be fighting for what you know nothing about.

6 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by milkyworld(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2019
It is well, my sister!
God will see you through...

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by malele(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2019
dustmalik:

Know your country's demographics before posting nonsense online. Who told you Plateau state is in the Southern part of this country?

Oga May be she works in plateau , ukambong, Is a name u hear mainly from the south south

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 10:06am On Dec 26, 2019
why going there to offer aid to people that don't give a damn and will kill you any time?
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Stanleyville(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2019
angry

Wetin dey pain me pass na wetin dem go do to this girl puna...

...asin in a manner she probly has never experienced all her live!...

Angel I empathise and feel for you....
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2019
Gistpeeps:
An aid worker from Bokkos LGA of Plateau state, Jennifer Ukambong Samuel was abducted by the Boko Haram insurgents in Borno.

Jennifer, an orphan was abducted along with several others, including Hannatu Sebastin Ishaya, in an ambush along Monguno-Maiduguri road on Sunday, Dec. 22, 2019. This happened on the day she was marking the 1st remembrance of her father’s demise.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/12/Beautiful-Plateau-Born-Aid-Worker-Jennifer-Abducted-By-Boko-Haram.html

I think some people just ignorantly put their lives in jeopardy! What kind of AID would unarmed persons, women; & a beautiful lady at that, be giving In a volatile state like Borno? AID to who, & under what guise? AID that even the Nigerian Army could not give!!!
As far as I'm concerned, Boko Haram is about untrained, uncultured Northern elements ably sponsored and equipped by the Bigotted , wealthy Northern charlatans to destroy weak and poor northern soft targets. They by themselves killing themselves for themselves!
I advise WHOSOEVER is still doing any AID in that region to quit forthwith. Those are animals!

I can't imagine those uncircumcised dirty pigs around a beautiful soul like this. It's annoying!

8 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by ChristineC: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2019
what exactly is this person looking for in Borno? I can't honestly put this beyond lack of employment.
useless geographical space where nothing works

angry angry angry *spits*
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2019
I pray she gets rescued soon and doesn't become another Leah Sharibu, thanks to the Nigerian government's ineptness.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by tete7000(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2019
What a painful news... May God intervene in their matter
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by eneyoduke(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2019
Technically defeated why now
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by YabaLeftist: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2019
YorubaKing:
So she's getting all these extra attention cuz she's beautiful? What about the ugly ones in their captivity? angry

Yes na, beautiful ladies are more precious to us.
I can't bear to imagine what such a cute damsel will endure in the hands of those dirty bastards.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by money121(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) / Live Update: Kwara Bye Election / Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.