Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,109 members, 7,863,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Wow! She Did Not Eat Like A Glutton At Christmas! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wow! She Did Not Eat Like A Glutton At Christmas! (313 Views)

How Can I Stop Being A Glutton / Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This / This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow! She Did Not Eat Like A Glutton At Christmas! by FROkoroMiss(f): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2019
So excited to see the reality of one little idea!

So one of our #WEIGHTLOSS ladies posted her meal yesterday and said “FIRST CHRISTMAS I’m being conscious of what I’m eating”. My heart! �������

We actually came up with a trick that allowed everyone to #eat and #celebrate but still exercise cuz we saw that food isn’t a bad thing (sorry In this WEIGHTLOSS group we don’t see food as the enemy) but #selfcontrol is and you can actually still eat on special occasions and prepare for it!

Well if you missed this edition, now worries! Join the next batch starting on January 10th 2020! We would end registration January 9th 2020 and for those who have been waiting to EAT WELL for the #holidays this is your game now to join us!
Classes hold over a WhatsApp group with you getting details on what to do and eat and exercises to do and YOU PUT IN THE WORK.

And send a message on WhatsApp to 07035539092 to confirm your spot!
Direct link: https:///+2347035539092

Registrations end January 9th 2020 so hurry! And pls share and tell a friend to join us!

#ChristianWeightloss

(1) (Reply)

Haemorroid. / Video: The Moment Kitchen Gas Cooker Blasted 2 Women Away / "I Rather Die Here In China Than Go Home With This Coronaviru.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.