Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter (26861 Views)

Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS / Edo 2020: DSS Arrests APC Supporter For Vote-Buying In Edo (Pictures) / Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by Swagavillage(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2019
Supporter Angry As Plateau Governor Sends 5 Measures Of Rice To A Unit Of 1k

The angry man, [url=https://m.facebook.com/mwanar.pantong?v=timeline&lst=100002899512592%3A100002177688269%3A1577356478]Mwanar Pantong[/url] , came on to the middle belt group to register his displeasure with the governor.

Read below

1 Like

Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by Swagavillage(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by czarina(f): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Nah, you shouldn't have sent any in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by ghettokid1(m): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2019
Haters oya come and judge.
5liters of kerosine= N?
5cups of rice= N?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2019
When you monkey yourself you get peanuts. They became monkeys the day they voted for Lalong and APC out of sentiments so they should enjoy their rice quietly without complaint.

36 Likes

Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by Criticaltemp: 11:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Imagine the disrespect to his people..
Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by beardedboy(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Lemme tell you the truth.

He most likely allocated enough money to buy 10bags but your fellow compatriots backstabbed you.

I have an uncle who did same in 2015 election. All the money he should have shared for boys he spent it alone and ran to Lagos. The boys came looking for him with Cutlass. If they caught him I'm sure he'll be undead.

That said, I don't support taking any gifts from any politician, whether it's Christmas or Sallah. You're only doing yourself.

Don't get me wrong, there's difference between gift of a politician and gift of the government. I can't take any gift from Buhari or APC but I can accept gifts from from the federal government.

We need to wise up in this country. After you've chop rice finish, are you still expecting good roads?! Road ko bridge ni.

Finally, to a of you that collected rice or money or anything else during the last election, may God punish you if you ever open your mouth to complain of bad governance - whether your favourite party/candidate won or not!!!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by ebukamen(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2019
They are giving you fish instead of teaching you how to catch fish... So many mouths to eat the fish... The fish is small... Na you go complain tire... You will still vote him in again

You even said that you still support him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2019
Vanity
Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by kings09(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
When you monkey yourself you get peanuts. They became monkeys the day they voted for Lalong and APC out of sentiments so they should enjoy their rice quietly without complaint.
Abi
Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by DCmonster: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2019
Lmao!
Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by Passionate888: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2019
Next level things.

1 Like

Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2019
Portugal is a bastard.. see as this one write complete essay bcz of rice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by classicfrank4u(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2019
Poverty is a bastard.. see as this one write complete essay bcz of rice grin

6 Likes

Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by ekaette1621: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2019
NORTHERNERS ARE THE REASONS WHY THE WHITES CALL US MONKEY.

TUFIAKWA
grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2019
Sorry bro. He knows you guys don't ve a choice.
Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by zoedew: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2019
When you are hungry you can get really angry! Even where it is a full bag is that good governance! The House of Assembly has not been called upon to demand from Gov. Lalong what he spends his endless visits to ABUJA doing. The smart alec obviously knows such inquiry won’t come for so long as the people are this hungry!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by Doctorova(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2019
Vanity
Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by franconero1988: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2019
Rice filled with stones....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by iamdannyfc(m): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2019
They might have been given full bag, and someone sold it. I don't trust my fellow nigerian
Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by HajiMT: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2019
Stomach infrastructure
Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by chukwuibuipob: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2019
wink grin undecided sad okunrin nkigbe, obinrin nkigbe.oluka luku,lo nkigbe owo.Very useless/ hopeless. One gov send 4 cows plus 10 bags to a single man and here will see a rubber paint bucket given to the poor man wey run up/down,kill demselves for a gov.TUFIA! May we not suffer

2 Likes

Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by QuickStandard: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2019
grin
grin
Funny though, but does he want the governor to distribute 10bags and 4cows each like Gov. Obaseki?

That said, does it mean it's only those in APC that will get such gesture?

I believe whatever is to be shared, should be shared equally regardless of party affiliation.

Anyways, you can come to my house for more rice and chicken. RSVP..

Merry Christmas
#QuickStandard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2019
It is well.
Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by CasNova: 11:51am On Dec 26, 2019
Politics of food stuff stipends. This practice is preposterous.

1 Like

Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by MrImole: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2019
I thought it was only my ex governor that loved stomach infrastructure during his reign.

Re: Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter by Teewhy2: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2019
People have started realizing that they need to speak out and that they shouldn't be taken for granted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off / FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price / President Buhari Wins 2021 All-Africa Award For Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.