Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki (4189 Views)

FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' / Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by Biodun556(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
mushystuff:

And one individual is allowed to move that volume of cash in one fell swoop? Do you even understand the reasons for the many financial regulations barring movement of large volumes of cash? Money laundering and its attendant issues and right in the middle of national elections? That was a criminal move by Tinubu no matter how u choose to justify it.

It is a criminal move but you need to understand Nigeria legal system and how politicians think and take good advantage of it. I am not defending Tinubu per say but I am trying to let you know the outcome you're likely to get should anyone decides to prosecute him on the bullion van issue.
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by GEJDHERO: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
itsme01:
grin

the truth is Dasuki cant go to Jail without many bigwigs going down.. he was even very eager to begin his trail again because he knows to well Jonathan , Obasanjo and many northern elders would get docked even Buhari would have to explain why he accepted $250k when his suv got blown

Lol
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by GEJDHERO: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
itsme01:

Office of the NSA dont pay entitlement thats just some bullshit cover up, the severence package of four SUV is ussually presented every four years and not that the money be paid through the imprest account of the office of the NSA, again he or any other president where not due for a new SUV yet
Gbam!
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
The dead BUAHRI is worst that dasuki because he stole 2.8 billion dollars as ptf chairman, so now the same BUAHRI that needed power by all means even threatening the zoo that blood of barboons and monkey will be soaked if he lose the election.black people from Africa
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by pedel: 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
You don't have to speak in public. At least people would asume that you have a functional brain.
What happen to bullion van? Did you see the content of the bullion van? Was your money missing and tracked to the bullion van?

Awol1:

What have you to say about Tinubu's Bullion Vans, Mr Biodun.
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by pedel: 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
When his car was bombed was he supposed to wait till when due for a new SUV before getting a replacement?
Do you even have any proof that he collected money from onsa that he was not entitled to?

itsme01:

Office of the NSA dont pay entitlement thats just some bullshit cover up, the severence package of four SUV is ussually presented every four years and not that the money be paid through the imprest account of the office of the NSA, again he or any other president where not due for a new SUV yet
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
GamalNasser:

Personal money from which venture ?
grin
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by osax4pal: 5:24am On Dec 27, 2019
Biodun556:

The bullion van was conveying Tinubu's personal money and it was clearly coming from a bank and not government money.
Personal money or not he has committed money laundry
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2019
pedel:
You don't have to speak in public. At least people would asume that you have a functional brain.
What happen to bullion van? Did you see the content of the bullion van? Was your money missing and tracked to the bullion van?

Was ur money tracked to Dasuki?
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by pedel: 6:28am On Dec 28, 2019
No. My money wasn't tracked to Dasuki.
However, Dasuki confirmed that he shared the money meant for arm procurement among the PDP bigwigs on the instruction of your hero of democracy, GEJ.
Generally, I don't reply to imbeciles. You are lucky.

Awol1:

Was ur money tracked to Dasuki?
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 28, 2019
pedel:
No. My money wasn't tracked to Dasuki.
However, Dasuki confirmed that he shared the money meant for arm procurement among the PDP bigwigs on the instruction of your hero of democracy, GEJ.
Generally, I don't reply to imbeciles. You are lucky.

First u claimed GEJ instructed the sharing of the money...an unproven allegation.

Second u called me an slowpoke.

What else do I need to know that you are cognitively deficient to engage in rational intercourse?
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by Injera(f): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2019
Awol1:

What have you to say about Tinubu's Bullion Vans, Mr Biodun.
What have to say about Orji uzor kalu
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2019
Biodun556:

The two SUV and the money are his entitlement as the former head of state. Other past heads of state also received there own.

PARTI

Perquisites of office of former Heads of State

Personal staff

1. (1) An officer not below the rank of a Chief Administrati ve Officer.
(2) A Personal Secretary not below Grade Level 12,

who shall be selected by the former Presidents and Heads of State, and paid by the Federal Government.

Security

Civilian Head of State
2. (1) Three to four armed policemen.

(2) One State Security Service Officer not below Grade Level 10 as an Aide de Camp to be attached for life and paid by the State Security Agencies.

Vehicles

3. (1) Three vehicles to be bought by the Federal Government and liable to be replaced every four years.

(2) The drivers shall be selected by the Head of State, and paid by the Federal Govern-ment.

Where was money listed in what you posted?
Is the NSA the right channel for receiving the cars and money or any other entitlement?
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2019
pedel:
When his car was bombed was he supposed to wait till when due for a new SUV before getting a replacement?
Do you even have any proof that he collected money from onsa that he was not entitled to?

How rich!! Now you're asking for proof. But you believed ONSA shared money to other people without seeing any proof. You believed the said amount is $2.1bn without proof as well. But when it comes to buhari's share of the loot, you need proof!!.
Why can't he wait till he's given his due at the right time? With this ur submission, a bank teller whose salary is delayed can also take customer's deposit in lieu of his salary don't you think?
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by Staro: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2019
helinues:

Its been long oo.. Check on youtube. Christians Amanpour interviews with Buhari

So, you don't know that Buhari tell lies a lot?
Is that the first lie from his mouth?

See, believe Buhari and you will believe anything.
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by orunto27: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2019
Tinubu is a special class.
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by Staro: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2019
itsme01:

You argue like a typical Zombie ....

Bros, Buhari's vehicles were damaged during an attempted attack on his life in Kaduna and GEJ
directed Dasuki to replace them for him.
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by itsme01: 9:54am On Dec 28, 2019
Staro:

You argue like a typical Zombie ....

Bros, Buhari's vehicles were damaged during an attempted attack on his life in Kaduna and GEJ
directed Dasuki to replace them for him.

lol most of you children dont know how government works... GEJ directed dasuki grin to spend outside his NSA budget and funds where released... with this statement you just gave EFCC reasons to jail Jonathan
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by Staro: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2019
itsme01:

lol most of you children dont know how government works... GEJ directed dasuki grin to spend outside his NSA budget and funds where released... with this statement you just gave EFCC reasons to jail Jonathan

That should tell you that Buhari is on vendetta against Dasuki for an age long grievance.

Ask yourself, why is GEJ who was president and authorized all releases to Dasuki's office walking free?

Why is CBN governor Emefiele who releases money even rewarded with a double tenure under Buhari?

See, Dasuki did not steal any $2.1b.
Buhari himself and his govt lie a lot.

How rich is Dasuki sef?
What property or monies have they recovered from him since this trial?
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by itsme01: 10:10am On Dec 28, 2019
Staro:

That should tell you that Buhari is on vendetta against Dasuki for an age long grievance.

Ask yourself, why is GEJ who was president and authorized all releases to Dasuki's office walking free?

Why is CBN governor Emefiele who releases money even rewarded with a double tenure?

See, Dasuki did not steal any money.
How rich is Dasuki sef? What property or monies have they recovered from him since this tria

Colonel Dasuki is so minute that Major General Buhari doesnt even think of him as anything not to talk of vendetta mission, however Dasuki's trail stoped when he insisted on an open trail and the fact that he would speak up and reveal does he gifted money on Jonathan's verbal order... Buhari as a coupist(possibly under blood oath) knows that should Dasuki get an open trail Abdulsalam, Obasanjo, Danjuma, IBB and many top big wigs aint safe so he decided to shut him out completely,

if buhari had a vendetta mission IBB and his goons would have being jailed or destroyed financialy but yet he renewed their OML lisence for their oil wells
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 28, 2019
Injera:

What have to say about Orji uzor kalu

He's in prison bro
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by Staro: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2019
itsme01:

Colonel Dasuki is so minute that Major General Buhari doesnt even think of him as anything not to talk of vendetta mission, however Dasuki's trail stoped when he insisted on an open trail and the fact that he would speak up and reveal does he gifted money on Jonathan's verbal order... Buhari as a coupist(possibly under blood oath) knows that should Dasuki get an open trail Abdulsalam, Obasanjo, Danjuma, IBB and many top big wigs aint safe so he decided to shut him out completely,

if buhari had a vendetta mission IBB and his goons would have being jailed or destroyed financialy but yet he renewed their OML lisence for their oil wells

This comment reveals your immaturity.
I'm not wasting my time on you again
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by pedel: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2019
I was right about you. I shouldn't have replied to you in the first place. It's because of people like you that your country is screwed.
How old were you when the man was arrested?
Do you know why Olisa Metuh was being tried? What of Fayose, Obanikoro, Bafarawa etc?
They all shared the money?
Dasuki already named your hero, every other persons named in sharing the loot already named your hero.
But he can't be brought to court because of people like you who would rather burn down the country than see a corrupt leader taken to court.
They have shared your future and that of your unborn generation.
That's why you can't find a job.
I pray you leave that country one day and see how much damages your leaders have done.

Awol1:

First u claimed GEJ instructed the sharing of the money...an unproven allegation.

Second u called me an slowpoke.

What else do I need to know that you are cognitively deficient to engage in rational intercourse?
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by pedel: 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
The right time to replace his car was the moments after his car was bombed.
He was an expresident not the chairman of your village hunter association.
Typing without thinking makes people act stupid.
It's sad you even compare the situation with that of a bank teller.
Onsa named the people he shared the money to and those people didn't deny. Olisa Metuh is one of them. He is begging to return the money he collected.
Your hero was named but due to the complexity of your country he couldn't be brought to court.
Did you know your hero of democracy actually asked for over 2 billion naira as the cost of his personal security if he was to come to the court?
I know you are asking for proof.
The proof is all around you my man. The hopelessness, unemployment, and suffering you see around you are the proof that your country has been sold.
Keep defending corruption online and keep praying to God for breakthrough.

Agboriotejoye:

How rich!! Now you're asking for proof. But you believed ONSA shared money to other people without seeing any proof. You believed the said amount is $2.1bn without proof as well. But when it comes to buhari's share of the loot, you need proof!!.
Why can't he wait till he's given his due at the right time? With this ur submission, a bank teller whose salary is delayed can also take customer's deposit in lieu of his salary don't you think?
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by Egbetuaaa: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by Egbetuaaa: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
pedel:
He was an expresident not the chairman of my village hunter association.
Typing without thinking makes me act stupid.
Onsa named the people he shared the money to and those people didn't deny. Olisa Metuh is one of them. He is begging to return the money he collected.
Your hero was named but due to the complexity of your country he couldn't be brought to court.
Did you know your hero of democracy actually asked for over 2 billion naira as the cost of his personal security if he was to come to the court?
The proof is all around you my man. The hopelessness, unemployment, and suffering you see around you are the proof that your country has been sold.
I keep defending corruption online and keep praying to God for breakthrough.

Good to know you have a knowledge of the right time to pay ex-presidents. I didn't hear you scream blue murder when the same buhari failed to pay ex-presidents a couple of months after resuming office. I guess those ones too should have approached ONSA. If ONSA was doing something wrong, does it not behove on him the man of integrity y'all tout him as to reject such and insist on things being done the right way? Or does his entitlements supersede due process as national security supersede rule of law?
Good you refer to Jonathan as hero of democracy. At least he's not a coup plotter, neither has he instigated violence for losing an election.
Salisu Yusuf named people he shared money to and what the monies were for. Olisa Metuh's was for publicity as publicity secretary of PDP. Buhari's was compensation for being bombed by his brothers as an ex-president. So, whatever stick you use to beat metuh should also be applied to buhari. Metuh offered to return the money after being incarcerated unjustly which began to affect his health.
You're just clever by a quarter.
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
pedel:
I was right about you. I shouldn't have replied to you in the first place. It's because of people like you that your country is screwed.
How old were you when the man was arrested?
Do you know why Olisa Metuh was being tried? What of Fayose, Obanikoro, Bafarawa etc?
They all shared the money?
Dasuki already named your hero, every other persons named in sharing the loot already named your hero.
But he can't be brought to court because of people like you who would rather burn down the country than see a corrupt leader taken to court.
They have shared your future and that of your unborn generation.
That's why you can't find a job.
I pray you leave that country one day and see how much damages your leaders have done.

Did Dasuki tell u to your face or you saw him in a video say that GEJ ordered the money sharing or you believe and swallow everything from the press?

And you keep addressing Nigeria as my country, which makes me wanna ask why you are so concerned about Nigeria if it's not your country also.
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
pedel:
He was an expresident not the chairman of your village hunter association.
Typing without thinking makes people act stupid.
Keep defending corruption online and keep praying to God for breakthrough.

So everything wrong with this country is GEJ and Dasuki's fault?
Re: CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki by mumu9gerian: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
Biodun556:
When Dasuki was being interrogated on how he squandered the 2.1billion dollars meant to procure arms for Nigerian army, he alleged the he was merely carrying out instructions of boss (Jonathan) but the former president denied the allegation. Then DSS wanted Dasuki to cooperate with them by providing substantial evidence but he couldn't and was detained.

But surprisingly Nigerians who have always blame under deveploment of the country on corruption celebrated Dasuki release.

Even if court grant Dasuki bail does that call for celebration?
You say someone is a thief and keep him for 4yrs without getting him convicted and you keep shouting the person is a thief
Are u therefore a normal person?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB / I Will Not Go To Court If I Lose, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.