Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,320 members, 7,850,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion (27167 Views)

DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) / Sowore’s Release A Victory For The Rule Of Law---serap / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by jahsharon: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
ColonelEmeka:
He says his intention was to ignite debate... REALLY?

He must think everyone is stupid

But he knows already that every IPOB is stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Encapsulate: 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
Get your daily 3 odds plus free sure odds everyday with "Super 3 Odds".

Sure odds (1.50 to 2.00)
Daily tips (3.00 to 5.00)

Download it from the link below:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tips.futbol.super3odds

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by jahsharon: 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
IpobAntidote:

Sooner or later you will get tired of wailing and crying.

No, they can't get tired yet. After they are humiliated at the polls again in 2023, they will then wail and cry to death.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by jahsharon: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
pickatyou:
This one just sit dey find general bubu and DSS trouble, saying he wants to raise debate. Dem go soon debate ur matter if u r not careful.

The idiot would have replaced Sowore in DSS custody after Xmas and New Year celebration. I think his wife and parents reminded him that DSS does not get tired of locking fools up, that's their job, to get fools and saboteurs out of circulation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by jahsharon: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Afonjas and fear>>>

Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast, Nnamdi Cownu ran to Israel, what do you call that? Bravery?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Minjim: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
I'm sorry for you.
Sai Baba's supporters don't do debate

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by RexTramadol1: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
Think before you speak

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by BENEAMATA: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
Yohh:
MUMU , if they arrest this one now, other MUMUs go start shouting..
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Neoteny(m): 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
ColonelEmeka:
He says his intention was to ignite debate... REALLY?

He must think everyone is stupid

He did ignite debate, just not the sort he wanted

They're probably debating at DSS now whether to nab the fool or not...hence his frantic damage control

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by jumper524(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
beardedboy:
I read the full article of his first statement. Only two kinds of people would have misunderstood his statement;

- a lazy youth who read only the headline and refused to read the complete article.

- a bigot who has a negative and hateful mindset.

And big thanks to the news media that twisted the article just to gather attention.

Article??

On his official Twitter page, he wrote: “I cautiously celebrate the announcement that the FG has ordered the release of Omoyele Sowore and Colonel Sambo Dasuki (rtd.) from illegal detention by the DSS. My cautious approach is based on the diabolical precedents of this tyrannical Buhari government.

“Thank God for the announcement of the release of Sowore and Dasuki, but I cannot shake the feeling that it was announced to divert attention from last night’s unsuccessful attempt on the life of ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.”
@bolded does it pass a neutral message?
Be your own judge..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
ColonelEmeka:
This era of hate speech and fake news is a very serious issue. He made a definite claim with his initial comment and is now trying to claim it was quoted out of context and was said out of mere suspicion

The government should hurry up and pass the bill. I have had enough of this hate speeches which are mostly false and targeted at a cross section of the country
You are tying a rope that will be loosed to hang you in future grin

2 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Godhatesodomy: 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Wow
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
ColonelEmeka:
This era of hate speech and fake news is a very serious issue. He made a definite claim with his initial comment and is now trying to claim it was quoted out of context and was said out of mere suspicion

The government should hurry up and pass the bill. I have had enough of this hate speeches which are mostly false and targeted at a cross section of the country

You have to be open to the freedoms of others. You can't just be elected and become the determinant of what people can or cannot do. An elected president is not an emperor, or a king. Certainly not a god or a deity.
This is democracy!

2 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Dikegodspower(m): 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
I spoke out against hate speech bill and fake news, but I really fvcking hate all these fake news and hate speech. A lot of tension and even war have been started due to false information.

which war

2 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
Penisman:

You are an idiot for saying this.
Seun, Mynd44 OAM4J Dominique.
Rule 2.

Cc Afamed, report them to the mods if they break any rule of the forum. Simple.
Many of them are adjusting already by following the rules guiding the forum.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by 27Pushing30: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
shedy03:

What you call "hate speech" today is exactly what APC used against GEJ in 2015 to win the election. APC took advantage of Jonathan's freedom of speech policy.
Unfortunately, APC is crying foul when given little of the treatment they gave PDP/GEJ in 2014/2015.
I call this politics of fear.
Lol your post is actually an indictment on Jonathan’s Government.

Country’s are governed by strict laws and Nigeria’s problem is actually LAWLESSNESS ...not corruption but lawlessness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by martowskin1(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
sweetonugbu:
soon you will get tired of defending the actions of this clueless government.

Zombies never get tired..... Just learn to ignore their stupidity

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Stillthebest: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
thundafire:
He never accused government of attacking GEJ directly he gave his opinion I wonder how people support dis government

Nah, his statement directly was attacking the Govt directly. Not even indirectly.
Whatever he meant, his tone was wrong. You dont say what you don't know. And if u say it, be ready to defend it. Besides, why would the fegovt want to assassinate Gej?? I don't see fedgovt hands in this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by martowskin1(m): 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
Luckysbab:
Where's that guy that sells loaded hard drives from PH sef?

Afam
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by bindukwe(m): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
pfadom:
Only an irrational mind will find nothing wrong with his statement. Reasonable people don't leave loop holes for mischievous elements to twist their words.

He actually created avenues for such twists. Otherwise, what connection exist between the release of Dasuki/Sowore and gunmen attack on GEJ home in Bayelsa?

Easily!!

He shouldn't have made that statement at all.
Its nothing but a conspiracy theory, not something to throw around lightly.

Its unguarded and manipulating the context to save face seems even more foolish.

Just apologise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by ColonelEmeka: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
destinie2019:

You have to be open to the freedoms of others. You can't just be elected and become the determinant of what people can or cannot do. An elected president is not an emperor, or a king. Certainly not a god or a deity.
This is democracy!

Tell this to USA, UK, Canada and about 90 other countries whose places you call "saner climes" who have started regulating their social media and jailing anyone who threatens of speaks ill of their government. I guess those countries do not also practice democracy right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by bindukwe(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
destinie2019:

This is democracy!

Its okay to determine what people should do and not do.

That's what a law is basically. Dos and Don'ts

Dictating what constitutes freedom of speech is one area that can easily degenerate into tyranny.

Allowing people to speak their mind is less dangerous than not allowing people say what they have in mind.
At least now I know what you're thinking.

How do you determine what should be considered as hate speech?
Who gets to define what hate means?
Its a daisy pot to cook in.

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by InvertedHammer: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
/
Conspiracy theory is not a crime.

\

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by GoodGovernance: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
This Gbadamosi of a guy thinks he can become governor of Lagos state by commotion and leaking mouth.

He is always talking recklessly in public.

What a disaster of a politician!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by madridsta007(m): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

BMC, Merry Christmas.
You have gotten up to 10 likes for your silly statement above. You can now screen grab it and get your N5,000 from the BMC headquarters in Jabi.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Doyin2(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
GoodGovernance:
This Gbadamosi of a guy thinks he can become governor of Lagos state by commotion and leaking mouth.

He is always talking recklessly in public.

What a disaster of a politician!

The guy is a real disaster of a politician.

He looks refined facially,but an absolute calamity both in character and utterances.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
Doyin2:

The guy is a real disaster of a politician.

He looks refined facially,but an absolute calamity both in character and utterances.
The bullion van merchant and former druglord Bobo Chicago is more refined undecided

1 Like

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by ColonelEmeka: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
madridsta007:

BMC, Merry Christmas.
You have gotten up to 10 likes for your silly statement above. You can now screen grab it and get your N5,000 from the BMC headquarters in Jabi.

Zombified wailer, Merry Christmas
You have gotten zero likes for your silly statement above. Unfortunately you cannot screengrab it due to this otherwise you would have gotten your N5,000 from your HQ for Zombified wailers at wadata plaza.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by GoodGovernance: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

The bullion van merchant and former druglord Bobo Chicago is more refined undecided

You have a very low IQ.

Our discuss here is about babatunde Gbadamosi's utterances.

Didirin!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by GoodGovernance: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hypocrit:
that speech was uncalled for a man of his caliber. He should have come to nairaland to post it were no one will no he is the one.

Right on point!

His utterances could have ignited a debate violence against the government
Re: Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
GoodGovernance:

You have a very low IQ.

Our discuss here is about babatunde Gbadamosi's utterances.

Didirin!
That was his personal opinion, we are not in a dictatorship clown.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Crisis: INEC In Dilemma Over Edo Primary / Why Security Forces Can't Find Bandits Gumi Located - Adamu Garba / Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.