Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) (50750 Views)

A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) / A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool / Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by TUANKU(m): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
GuyWise101:
Chai so guy this is the lady you ended up with cheesy

Had sex with her countless times in those days before dumping her dirty ass.... spits.

Well enjoy your marriage with my ex.
Someone had sex with your mother countless times before your father married her dirty ass...spits.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 2:26am On Dec 27, 2019
Nice one Op... @beautifulmind2 please pay no attention to haters

13 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by GodsGGrace: 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
I think i know this poster. Went to Unizik (NAU), graduated '07? Electo Mech, Physics/Elect, Chemical or Biotech?

Can't recall your option!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nice
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Sanfranka6(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuyWise101:

Had sex with her countless times in those days before dumping her dirty ass.... spits.

If you no take time eh you might die before 31st

13 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
Please, what is lovely here?
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Iykediallo: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuyWise101:

bro common sense is not actually common. U just exposed ur stupidity

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
That's nice

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by stealmatic(m): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuyWise101:

like seriously? Dnt carry dis trash to 2020,and i hope u get enough likes and atention to help ur miserable life,let d beautiful family be

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by mistijude: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuyWise101:

What do you stand to gain from breaking people's home by your reckless talk?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

They have inferiority complex..Agulu is a stack good for nothing village

Keep exposing yourself

Cone headed skull miners everywhere

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuyWise101:

. You need help

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
But why? Someone had sex with ur mother countless times b4 ur useless dad decided to marry ur mother.. we shall she the olosho u will wed soon.

GuyWise101:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuyWise101:

u mean to tell me say na ur ex wey u don fucq fucq tire bdat?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by TallPck1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuyWise101:

Why are you so foolish??

Are you doing this for attention ?

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuyWise101:

You are a big fool. 2020 is almost here but your skull is STILL saw dust filled.

13 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

This is a relationship I nurtured from secondary school grin grin few days to 2020 go and be responsible to yourself and family
. He need help

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by mrsteel: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuyWise101:
[s]Chai so guy this is the lady you ended up with cheesy

Well enjoy your marriage with my ex[/s].
Too many kids on this forum
Age restriction is needed

14 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by fastlane84: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuyWise101:

WTF

Is madness your completion

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Godhatesodomy: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Wow
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by bigcee(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuyWise101:

Not funny and pls respect yourself you nitwit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

From Awka to Amawbia then to Nise next town is Agulu

Hahaha , funny

From Awka take ekwulobia , drop at agulu lake

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by guru90: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

This is faceless forum most of them are not Igbos, they may be using Igbo names, we understand the game most of them are playing.

Simple truth brother....

I wil like to visit their when i enter east, may be 30th Dec. 2019.

I want to see that crocodile live....

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by gratiaeo(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sonnyboom:
My brother not to disrespect you n your thread but the hatred is only among you Igbo when it comes to posting tourist attraction. Only God know who curse you with endemic hate, acute bigotry n extreme foolishness such as we witness from your tribesmen daily on NL.

We know ogbomosho dwellers when they post irrespective of their moniker name

17 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
guru90:

Simple truth brother....

I wil like to visit their when i enter east, may be 30th Dec. 2019.

I want to see that crocodile live....

I like that lake , pray by the lake side , every sickness will go away from u
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
mrsteel:

Too many kids on this forum
Age restriction is needed
you will be shocked to know its a fully grown adult past 30 years of age behind that moniker.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
You have a very beautiful wife and lovely daughter. Please love that woman with every breath in you. God bless your home and give you both happiness. Amen!
BeautifulMind2:

This is a relationship I nurtured from secondary school grin grin few days to 2020 go and be responsible to yourself and family

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Waxxxy: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuyWise101:

.....and she ended up marrying a guy better than you. You see your life

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by bigcee(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

That doesn't change the fact that Agulu is a stack village, many villages in Nigeria have hotels and what about it? What makes Agulu special? Nothing.. just inferiority complex
Guy what is your problem na? Are you a sadist?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Kapilta(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

I feel your pain and Jealous below is Agulu Lake and hotel, such doesn't exist in your state
lmao. He's from Abia state. What a time to be alive. Afonja self

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Yxxx: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Op just carry on with your thread.
So much hate from some people here.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport / Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country / 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.