Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) (50736 Views)

A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) / A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool / Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by charlesditro: 2:01am On Dec 28, 2019
purples25:
There is too much hatred and tribalism on this forum. Just ruined an innocent and beautiful thread.
you are definitely new here..................when u see the face of envy u would know tho.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by goaldynboy: 3:09am On Dec 28, 2019
ugkk:

[s]How can you say with full confidence that Agulu is a good for nothing place......we Igbos are one of the most racist people on earth. You will never hear a Yoruba person say this about any place in the west. Even northerners don't[/s].

Bloody Afonjah impostor!!
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by gwafaeziokwu: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2019
Aquariann:

Lol.. I actually overrated you. I had hoped you'd have just ignored me. But you coming to deny your moniker means you're actually ashamed of what you do online with username.

Ever heard of something like "The internet never forgets"?.

I've been on Nairaland long enough to remember when you had your wedding. Na still you use your hand create the thread you shared your wedding pictures but with username. That was before you let bile drown your heart.

Are you also not on Twitter? You forget you leave you trail all over cyber space. Don't worry, deny all you want, hopefully you plan on ending your political career in Anambra state. But I assure you, the day you seek to step out into the national scene, we'll remind you of your bigotry with receipts.

What exactly will you do to him when he appears on the national scene? Kill his ambition with propaganda? You guys are really funny. has become a real thorn in the flesh for your stupid propaganda machinery. He is using cold hard facts to rubbish your false claims and enlighten his tribesmen who could have been hood winked by your lies. So I understand why he is a threat.

Just understand one thing,even if you have overwhelming evidence of his bigotry it makes no sense because that is what Nigeria needs. Ethnic champions. Buhari is one ,he got eight years. Tinubu is also warming up, so shelve your empty threats up your behind.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2019
Kennyswag:
whatever cursed tribe that you are from, may it not be well with you the following year..
Cursed fellow.

you have been cursed already. the curse will follow u from January 1st till d end.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 11:17am On Dec 28, 2019
Ryocaj:

Olobe.. omo ase.. take a seat at d back!

awon ode. u belong to d back
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Mcslize: 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kennyswag:
ogbeni what is your problem?angry
I never mentioned you in my initial comment.
Stay the fvck away from me and take all your advice to your fellow brothers..
Nonsenseangry

Stop smoking weed young man. It's not good for your blood.
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kestolove:
u mean to tell me say na ur ex wey u don fucq fucq tire bdat?
This "slowpoke" with warped reasoning has shown up here to display her stupidity again.
Kestohate, kestodaft, shebi U dey admire a female corpse instead of feeling remorse on that thread. ,, now U are asking a silly question. I thought after you changed that Ur 2016/17 display photo wey U resemble lunatic, U would stop Ur mundane comments. U are still a schmuck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edwin Okey Chikata Ijeoma Expelled From South Africa / Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country / Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.