Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 (1015 Views)

The Tafseer Of This Verse And The Death Of Corper Zainab. / Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim / Benefits Of Surah Al-khaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by Softcash(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2019
KINDLY READ THE TAFSEER OF SURAH AL-MA'IDAH QURAN 5 V 5

اَلۡيَوۡمَ اُحِلَّ لَـكُمُ الطَّيِّبٰتُ​ ؕ وَطَعَامُ الَّذِيۡنَ اُوۡتُوۡا الۡكِتٰبَ حِلٌّ لَّـکُمۡ وَطَعَامُكُمۡ حِلٌّ لَّهُمۡ​ وَالۡمُحۡصَنٰتُ مِنَ الۡمُؤۡمِنٰتِ وَالۡمُحۡصَنٰتُ مِنَ الَّذِيۡنَ اُوۡتُوا الۡـكِتٰبَ مِنۡ قَبۡلِكُمۡ اِذَاۤ اٰتَيۡتُمُوۡهُنَّ اُجُوۡرَهُنَّ مُحۡصِنِيۡنَ غَيۡرَ مُسَافِحِيۡنَ وَلَا مُتَّخِذِىۡۤ اَخۡدَانٍ​ؕ وَمَنۡ يَّكۡفُرۡ بِالۡاِيۡمَانِ فَقَدۡ حَبِطَ عَمَلُهٗ وَهُوَ فِى الۡاٰخِرَةِ مِنَ الۡخٰسِرِيۡنَ‏  

(5:5) This day all good things have been made lawful to you. The food of the People of the Book is permitted to you, and your food is permitted to them.21 And permitted to you are chaste women, be they either from among the believers or from among those who have received the Book before you,22 provided you become their protectors in wedlock after paying them their bridal-due, rather than go around committing fornication and taking them as secret-companions. The work of he who refuses to follow the way of faith will go waste, and he will be among the utter losers in the Hereafter.23

21. The food of the People of the Book includes the animals slaughtered by them. The rule that 'our food is lawful to them and theirs lawful to us' signifies that there need be no barriers between us and the People of the Book regarding food. We may eat with them and they with us. But this general proclamation of permission is preceded by a reiteration of the statement: 'All good things have been made lawful to you.' This indicates that if the People of the Book either do not observe those principles of cleanliness and purity which are considered obligatory by the Law or if their food includes prohibited items, then one should abstain from eating them. If, for instance, they either slaughter an animal without pronouncing the name of God or if they slaughter it in the name of anyone else but God it is not lawful for us to eat that animal. Likewise, if intoxicating drinks, the flesh of swine, and any other prohibited thing is found on their dining table we may not justify our partaking of such items on the ground that the persons concerned are People of the Book.

The same applies to those non-Muslims who are not People of the Book, except for one difference - that whereas the animals slaughtered by the People of the Book are lawful provided they have pronounced the name of God at the time of slaughtering them, we are not permitted to eat the animals killed by non-Muslims who are not People of the Book.

22.This expression signifies the Jews and the Christians. Of non-Muslim women, Muslims may marry only Christians and Jews, and of them only those who have been characterized as muhsanat (i.e. 'well-protected women').

There are differences among jurists as to the detailed application of this rule. The view of Ibn 'Abbas is that the expression 'People of the Book' here signifies only those People of the Book who are subjects of the Domain of Islam (Dar al-Islam). It is also unlawful to marry Jewish and Christian women who are either living in the Domain of War (Dar al-Harb) or in the Domain of Disbelief (Dar al-Kufr). The Hanafi jurists hold a slightly different opinion. Although they disapprove of marrying such women, it is not considered unlawful. Sa'id b. al-Musayyib and Hasan al-Basri are of the opinion that the verse warrants general application and hence there is no need to differentiate between those who are ahl al-Dhimmah (the non-Muslim subjects of the Islamic State) and those who are not.

There is also disagreement among the jurists about the connotation of the term muhsanat. 'Umar considered this word to signify only those women who are chaste and possess good moral character, and hence ahl al-Kitab women who are of loose character are excluded from this permission. This is also the opinion of Hasan al-Basri, Sha'bi and Ibrahim al-Nakha'i and of the Hanafi jurists. But Shafi'i considers this expression to have been used as an antonym of 'slave women', and hence it signifies all those ahl al-Kitab women who are not slaves. (Cf. the commentaries of Ibn Kathir, Ibn al-'Arabi and Qurtubi - Ed.)

23.The declaration that marriage to ahl al-Kitab women is permitted is immediately followed by this warning which, in effect, means that those who avail themselves of this permission ought to be mindful of their faith and morals. They are urged to beware of infatuation with disbelieving women lest they also become enamoured of the ideas and beliefs which they cherish, thereby allowing their faith to dissipate. They are warned against adopting social patterns and modes of conduct inconsistent with the true requirements of their faith.
Re: Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by advocatejare(m): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2019
You're twisting the word of your god. Allah says in the Quran that the Quran is clear enough so that you can use your sense, you don't need the interpretation of Tafsir to understand Quran according to the word of Allah. The authors of those Tafsir are trying to confuse you the more.

كَذٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ ءَايٰتِهِۦ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ
"Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you might use reason."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 242)

Your Ustaz will never tell you the truth, for example the Quran clearly states you should enter Islam completely but that you can leave Islam when clear proof has been shown to you but your Ustaz won't tell you that.

يٰٓأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا ادْخُلُوا فِى السِّلْمِ كَآفَّةً وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوٰتِ الشَّيْطٰنِ  ۚ إِنَّهُۥ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ
"O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 208)

فَإِنْ زَلَلْتُمْ مِّنۢ بَعْدِ مَا جَآءَتْكُمُ الْبَيِّنٰتُ فَاعْلَمُوٓا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ
"But if you deviate after clear proofs have come to you, then know that Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 209)

I saw clear proof and I simply deviated from Islam as the Quran said.

I saw clear proof that:

The spirit that appeared to Muhammad never called himself Gabriel.

That Muhammad felt cold when the spirit left. Angels of God Almighty don't make people feel cold

That the spirit stopped bringing messages to Muhammad because Muhammad had a dog in his house. Only evil spirits are afraid of dogs

That Muhammad retained most of the pagan practices of the Arabs like Hajj, kissing Blackstone, elevation of Allah above every other idols in the Kaaba, praying 5 times daily prayers like the Zoroastrians

Search for the truth and save yourself from eternal damnation. I've seen the light!
Re: Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by advocatejare(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2019
Softcash:
KINDLY READ THE TAFSEER OF SURAH AL-MA'IDAH QURAN 5 V 5

اَلۡيَوۡمَ اُحِلَّ لَـكُمُ الطَّيِّبٰتُ​ ؕ وَطَعَامُ الَّذِيۡنَ اُوۡتُوۡا الۡكِتٰبَ حِلٌّ لَّـکُمۡ وَطَعَامُكُمۡ حِلٌّ لَّهُمۡ​ وَالۡمُحۡصَنٰتُ مِنَ الۡمُؤۡمِنٰتِ وَالۡمُحۡصَنٰتُ مِنَ الَّذِيۡنَ اُوۡتُوا الۡـكِتٰبَ مِنۡ قَبۡلِكُمۡ اِذَاۤ اٰتَيۡتُمُوۡهُنَّ اُجُوۡرَهُنَّ مُحۡصِنِيۡنَ غَيۡرَ مُسَافِحِيۡنَ وَلَا مُتَّخِذِىۡۤ اَخۡدَانٍ​ؕ وَمَنۡ يَّكۡفُرۡ بِالۡاِيۡمَانِ فَقَدۡ حَبِطَ عَمَلُهٗ وَهُوَ فِى الۡاٰخِرَةِ مِنَ الۡخٰسِرِيۡنَ‏  

(5:5) This day all good things have been made lawful to you. The food of the People of the Book is permitted to you, and your food is permitted to them.21 And permitted to you are chaste women, be they either from among the believers or from among those who have received the Book before you,22 provided you become their protectors in wedlock after paying them their bridal-due, rather than go around committing fornication and taking them as secret-companions. The work of he who refuses to follow the way of faith will go waste, and he will be among the utter losers in the Hereafter.23

21. The food of the People of the Book includes the animals slaughtered by them. The rule that 'our food is lawful to them and theirs lawful to us' signifies that there need be no barriers between us and the People of the Book regarding food. We may eat with them and they with us. But this general proclamation of permission is preceded by a reiteration of the statement: 'All good things have been made lawful to you.' This indicates that if the People of the Book either do not observe those principles of cleanliness and purity which are considered obligatory by the Law or if their food includes prohibited items, then one should abstain from eating them. If, for instance, they either slaughter an animal without pronouncing the name of God or if they slaughter it in the name of anyone else but God it is not lawful for us to eat that animal. Likewise, if intoxicating drinks, the flesh of swine, and any other prohibited thing is found on their dining table we may not justify our partaking of such items on the ground that the persons concerned are People of the Book.

The same applies to those non-Muslims who are not People of the Book, except for one difference - that whereas the animals slaughtered by the People of the Book are lawful provided they have pronounced the name of God at the time of slaughtering them, we are not permitted to eat the animals killed by non-Muslims who are not People of the Book.

22.This expression signifies the Jews and the Christians. Of non-Muslim women, Muslims may marry only Christians and Jews, and of them only those who have been characterized as muhsanat (i.e. 'well-protected women').

There are differences among jurists as to the detailed application of this rule. The view of Ibn 'Abbas is that the expression 'People of the Book' here signifies only those People of the Book who are subjects of the Domain of Islam (Dar al-Islam). It is also unlawful to marry Jewish and Christian women who are either living in the Domain of War (Dar al-Harb) or in the Domain of Disbelief (Dar al-Kufr). The Hanafi jurists hold a slightly different opinion. Although they disapprove of marrying such women, it is not considered unlawful. Sa'id b. al-Musayyib and Hasan al-Basri are of the opinion that the verse warrants general application and hence there is no need to differentiate between those who are ahl al-Dhimmah (the non-Muslim subjects of the Islamic State) and those who are not.

There is also disagreement among the jurists about the connotation of the term muhsanat. 'Umar considered this word to signify only those women who are chaste and possess good moral character, and hence ahl al-Kitab women who are of loose character are excluded from this permission. This is also the opinion of Hasan al-Basri, Sha'bi and Ibrahim al-Nakha'i and of the Hanafi jurists. But Shafi'i considers this expression to have been used as an antonym of 'slave women', and hence it signifies all those ahl al-Kitab women who are not slaves. (Cf. the commentaries of Ibn Kathir, Ibn al-'Arabi and Qurtubi - Ed.)

23.The declaration that marriage to ahl al-Kitab women is permitted is immediately followed by this warning which, in effect, means that those who avail themselves of this permission ought to be mindful of their faith and morals. They are urged to beware of infatuation with disbelieving women lest they also become enamoured of the ideas and beliefs which they cherish, thereby allowing their faith to dissipate. They are warned against adopting social patterns and modes of conduct inconsistent with the true requirements of their faith.
You're twisting the word of your god. Allah says in the Quran that the Quran is clear enough so that you can use your sense, you don't need the interpretation of Tafsir to understand Quran according to the word of Allah. The authors of those Tafsir are trying to confuse you the more.

Your Ustaz will never tell you the truth, for example the Quran clearly states you should enter Islam completely but that you can leave Islam when clear proof has been shown to you but your Ustaz won't tell you that.

يٰٓأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا ادْخُلُوا فِى السِّلْمِ كَآفَّةً وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوٰتِ الشَّيْطٰنِ  ۚ إِنَّهُۥ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ
"O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy."

فَإِنْ زَلَلْتُمْ مِّنۢ بَعْدِ مَا جَآءَتْكُمُ الْبَيِّنٰتُ فَاعْلَمُوٓا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ
"But if you deviate after clear proofs have come to you, then know that Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise."

I saw clear proof that:

That Muhammad felt cold when the spirit left. Angels of God Almighty don't make people feel cold

That the spirit stopped bringing messages to Muhammad because Muhammad had a dog in his house. Only evil spirits are afraid of dogs

That Muhammad retained most of the pagan practices of the Arabs like Hajj, kissing Blackstone, elevation of Allah above every other idols in the Kaaba, praying 5 times daily prayers like the Zoroastrians

Search for the truth and save yourself from eternal damnation. I've seen the light!

1 Like

Re: Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by Softcash(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
advocatejare:

I saw clear proof that:

Who listening to what non-belivers said? Only fools
Re: Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by advocatejare(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
Softcash:

Who listening to what non-belivers said? Only fools
So the Quran is what you're referring to as what "non-belivers said" ?
Wehdone sir

2 Likes

Re: Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
advocatejare:
So the Quran is what you're referring to as what "non-belivers said" ?
Wehdone sir

Even if you disbelief in the Qur'an that doesn't mean you should start peddling liars and twisting context.
Re: Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by advocatejare(m): 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Even if you disbelief in the Qur'an that doesn't mean you should start peddling liars and twisting context.
What context did I twist and what lies did I peddle?

2 Likes

Re: Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:55am On Dec 28, 2019
advocatejare:
What context did o twist and what lies did I peddle?

Tell us the context of the verses you quoted?
Re: Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by advocatejare(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

I've told you but you accused me of twisting it, so I think you should be honourable enough to tell us how I twisted the Quran verses I quoted and quote your own untwisted ones.

2 Likes

Re: Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by advocatejare(m): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

I've told you but you accused me of twisting it, so I think you should be honourable enough to tell us how I twisted the Quran and the Hadith verses I quoted and quote your own untwisted ones!

1 Like

Re: Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
advocatejare:
I've told you but you accused me of twisting it, so I think you should be honourable enough to tell us how I twisted the Quran and the Hadith verses I quoted and quote your own untwisted ones!

(Then if you slide back after the clear signs have come to you) meaning, if you deviate from the Truth after clear proofs have been established against you,

(...then know that Allah is All-Mighty) in His punishment, and no one can escape His vengeance or defeat Him.

(All-Wise) in His decisions, actions and rulings. Hence Abu Al-`Aliyah, Qatadah and Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said, "He is Mighty in His vengeance, Wise in His decision.''

The Qur'an is not encouraging deviation but warning against it. Your interpretation is Boko Haram like.

1 Like

Re: Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by advocatejare(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

(Then if you slide back after the clear signs have come to you) meaning, if you deviate from the Truth after clear proofs have been established against you,

(...then know that Allah is All-Mighty) in His punishment, and no one can escape His vengeance or defeat Him.

(All-Wise) in His decisions, actions and rulings. Hence Abu Al-`Aliyah, Qatadah and Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said, "He is Mighty in His vengeance, Wise in His decision.''

The Qur'an is not encouraging deviation but warning against it. Your interpretation is Boko Haram like.

It's you that is twisting the Quran and that is fraudulent. You're adding to the word of Allah, are you saying that you know more than Allah your god?

"If ye backslide after the clear (signs) have come to you then know that Allah is Exalted in Power Wise." (Yusuf Ali's translation)

This is the complete statement but only a dubious person would second guess his god by adding "in His punishment, and no one can escape His vengeance or defeat Him." which did not appear in the Arabic text.

Allah has said that his word is clear enough for those who can use their sense, we don't need fabricators to tell us what Allah didn't say

The are many ayah in the Quran which emphasize that the message of the Quran is clear. So stop misleading people by the opinion of those who are working tirelessly to keep people in darkness.

هٰذَا بَيَانٌ لِّلنَّاسِ وَهُدًى وَمَوْعِظَةٌ لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ
"This [Qur'an] is a clear statement to [all] the people and a guidance and instruction for those conscious of Allah."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 138)

وَكَذٰلِكَ نُصَرِّفُ الْأَايٰتِ وَلِيَقُولُوا دَرَسْتَ وَلِنُبَيِّنَهُۥ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ
"And thus do We diversify the verses so the disbelievers will say, You have studied, and so We may make the Qur'an clear for a people who know."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 105)

الٓر  ۚ تِلْكَ ءَايٰتُ الْكِتٰبِ وَقُرْءَانٍ مُّبِينٍ
"Alif, Lam, Ra. These are the verses of the Book and a clear Qur'an."
(QS. Al-Hijr 15: Verse 1)

طسٓ  ۚ تِلْكَ ءَايٰتُ الْقُرْءَانِ وَكِتَابٍ مُّبِينٍ
"Ta, Seen. These are the verses of the Qur'an and a clear Book"
(QS. An-Naml 27: Verse 1)

وَمَا عَلَّمْنٰهُ الشِّعْرَ وَمَا يَنۢبَغِى لَهُۥٓ  ۚ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرٌ وَقُرْءَانٌ مُّبِينٌ
"And We did not give Prophet Muhammad, knowledge of poetry, nor is it befitting for him. It is not but a message and a clear Qur'an"
(QS. Yaseen 36: Verse 69)

The truth you have heard/read will stand against you in the day of judgment, you no longer have an excuse that no one told you the truth.

Christ said "I am the way, the truth and the life..." John 14:6

John 14:2-3 Jesus Christ said

"There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you?

When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am."

However, Muhammad who is the apostle of Allah said he didn't know what will be done to him or you his followers.

قُلْ مَا كُنْتُ بِدْعًا مِّنَ الرُّسُلِ وَمَآ أَدْرِى مَا يُفْعَلُ بِى وَلَا بِكُمْ  ۖ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلَّا مَا يُوحٰىٓ إِلَىَّ وَمَآ أَنَا۠ إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ
"Say, I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."
(QS. Al-Ahqaf 46: Verse 9)

Would it not be wise to follow the one who knows that would be done to you, the one who can guaranty you eternal life?

God said he that he has given you the chance to choose between life and death, and he encourages you to choose life so that you can live

Deuteronomy 30:19

“Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live!

Only the one who has eternal life can offer eternal life to people. Jesus Christ died and resurrected the third day and lives on forever, on the other hand Muhammad died and remain dead forever.

You no longer have excuse that you didn't know. Now you know the truth, allow the truth to set you free
Re: Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
advocatejare:

It's you that is twisting the Quran and that is fraudulent. You're adding to the word of Allah, are you saying that you know more than Allah your god?

"If ye backslide after the clear (signs) have come to you then know that Allah is Exalted in Power Wise." (Yusuf Ali's translation)

This is the complete statement but only a dubious person would second guess his god by adding "in His punishment, and no one can escape His vengeance or defeat Him." which did not appear in the Arabic text.

Allah has said that his word is clear enough for those who can use their sense, we don't need fabricators to tell us what Allah didn't say

The are many ayah in the Quran which emphasize that the message of the Quran is clear. So stop misleading people by the opinion of those who are working tirelessly to keep people in darkness.

"This [Qur'an] is a clear statement to [all] the people and a guidance and instruction for those conscious of Allah."

وَكَذٰلِكَ نُصَرِّفُ الْأَايٰتِ وَلِيَقُولُوا دَرَسْتَ وَلِنُبَيِّنَهُۥ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ
"And thus do We diversify the verses so the disbelievers will say, You have studied, and so We may make the Qur'an clear for a people who know."

وَمَا عَلَّمْنٰهُ الشِّعْرَ وَمَا يَنۢبَغِى لَهُۥٓ  ۚ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرٌ وَقُرْءَانٌ مُّبِينٌ
"And We did not give Prophet Muhammad, knowledge of poetry, nor is it befitting for him. It is not but a message and a clear Qur'an"

The truth you have heard/read will stand against you in the day of judgment, you no longer have an excuse that no one told you the truth.

"There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you?

When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am."

However, Muhammad who is the apostle of Allah said he didn't know what will be done to him or you his followers.

قُلْ مَا كُنْتُ بِدْعًا مِّنَ الرُّسُلِ وَمَآ أَدْرِى مَا يُفْعَلُ بِى وَلَا بِكُمْ  ۖ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلَّا مَا يُوحٰىٓ إِلَىَّ وَمَآ أَنَا۠ إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ
"Say, I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

Would it not be wise to follow the one who knows that would be done to you, the one who can guaranty you eternal life?

God said he that he has given you the chance to choose between life and death, and he encourages you to choose life so that you can live

“Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live!

Only the one who has eternal life can offer eternal life to people. Jesus Christ died and resurrected the third day and lives on forever, on the other hand Muhammad died and remain dead forever.

You no longer have excuse that you didn't know. Now you know the truth, allow the truth to set you free

I quoted tafsir and interpretations from the companions of the Prophet and you called me a liar. Who is a liar between us now!

Truly the Qur'an is Clear to people of knowledge and obviously you are ignorant!

You are even quoting Deuteronomy for me. The Bible verses that are outdated!
Antichristian come and see wetin dey here...
Re: Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by advocatejare(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

I quoted tafsir and interpretations from the companions of the Prophet and you called me a liar. Who is a liar between us now!

Truly the Qur'an is Clear to people of knowledge and obviously you are ignorant!

You are even quoting Deuteronomy for me. The Bible verses that are outdated!
Antichristian come and see wetin dey here...
grin The Bible is outdated right? But the same Bible is what your Quran said you should confirm it's revelation from.

فَإِنْ كُنْتَ فِى شَكٍّ مِّمَّآ أَنْزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ فَسْئَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتٰبَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ  ۚ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ
"So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 94)

You Muslims claim to believe in the Tawra/Torah, Sabura/Psalms and Injeela/Gospels.

The Deuteronomy I quoted for you above is part of Torah, it'll be good for you if you obey your god.
Re: Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by AntiChristian: 1:16am On Dec 29, 2019
advocatejare:

What's the context of the Deuteronomy verse you quoted?

Where's the verse where Jesus said he would die for people's sin and that people must believe in him as their Lord and personal saviour!

Mind you Jesus preach to thousands of people, he did many miracles and even fed thousands. Did he ever tell them to worship him or believe he'll die for them?
Re: Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by AntiChristian: 1:22am On Dec 29, 2019
advocatejare:
grin The Bible is outdated right? But the same Bible is what your Quran said you should confirm it's revelation from.

فَإِنْ كُنْتَ فِى شَكٍّ مِّمَّآ أَنْزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ فَسْئَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتٰبَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ  ۚ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ
"So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 94)

You Muslims claim to believe in the Tawra/Torah, Sabura/Psalms and Injeela/Gospels.

The Deuteronomy I quoted for you above is part of Torah, it'll be good for you if you obey your god.

The Scripture given to Moses, Abraham, Jesus, David, etc is lost!

So you mean we should follow the Book that contains these kinds of deceit from the Lord?

Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

We have it in...

1 Kings 22:20-22
And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
" 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

Here we see that the man said that he would resort to lying in order to entice Ahab and God supported the idea and told him to go ahead and do it!

We even have it in...

Ezekiel 14:9-11
" 'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

God is punishing him for a crime that He enticed him to do in the first place? Isn't that entrapment?

Another passage...

Isaiah 37:6-7
Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.'

God had that spirit spread a rumor so that the King of Assyria can to return to his homeland. In short, that spirit's purpose was for deception.

Another example from the Bible...

Isaiah 19:14
The LORD has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make Egypt stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.

Here we see God deceiving people to the extent that they become absolutely foolish.

Even though I don't believe the Gospels teach that Jesus taught he was God, however this example is for those who believe that Jesus is God. Jesus admits that he was speaking figuratively all this time...

John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?

Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

Also in...

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

So God will delude people so that they can believe lies?
Re: Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by advocatejare(m): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

The Scripture given to Moses, Abraham, Jesus, David, etc is lost!

So you mean we should follow the Book that contains these kinds of deceit from the Lord?

Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

We have it in...

1 Kings 22:20-22
And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
" 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

Here we see that the man said that he would resort to lying in order to entice Ahab and God supported the idea and told him to go ahead and do it!

We even have it in...

Ezekiel 14:9-11
" 'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

God is punishing him for a crime that He enticed him to do in the first place? Isn't that entrapment?

Another passage...

Isaiah 37:6-7
Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.'

God had that spirit spread a rumor so that the King of Assyria can to return to his homeland. In short, that spirit's purpose was for deception.

Another example from the Bible...

Isaiah 19:14
The LORD has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make Egypt stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.

Here we see God deceiving people to the extent that they become absolutely foolish.

Even though I don't believe the Gospels teach that Jesus taught he was God, however this example is for those who believe that Jesus is God. Jesus admits that he was speaking figuratively all this time...

John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?

Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

Also in...

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

So God will delude people so that they can believe lies?
grin Oh so the book given to Moses, David and Jesus are now lost?

At what point did they get lost?

Your god must have been a very weak god if he allowwd the books he deliberately instructed you to use to confirm the authenticity of the Quran to get lost. Why didn't your god help you to preserve such books from getting lost?

It's the same Deuteronomy that you are always quick to quote as the evidence that Moses was referring to Muhammad as the Prophet that God will raise like unto him(moses) from among his fellow Israelites.

I just laugh at you Muslims, Muhammad and Khadija even needed Waraqa, a Christian at that time to help them to form what later became Islam.

Muhammad who had thought he was being possessed with an evil spirit and Khadija was trying to convince him otherwise that such evil couldn't have befallen Muhammad because of his good deeds, but Muhammad wasn't convinced until they went to an half baked Christian Waraqa who then told Muhammad that it was likely Gabriel, the same angel that appeared to Moses. But no Jewish text has shown that angel Gabriel ever appeared to Moses.

Have you seen your lives, you needed a half baked Christians in order to convince Muhammad to form Islam.

The so called angel could not tell Muhammad that he was sent from God neither did God almighty speak to Muhammad like he did to Moses and other real prophets. SMH
Re: Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by AntiChristian: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2019
advocatejare:
grin Oh so the book given to Moses, David and Jesus are now lost?

At what point did they get lost?

Your god must have been a very weak god if he allowwd the books he deliberately instructed you to use to confirm the authenticity of the Quran to get lost. Why didn't your god help you to preserve such books from getting lost?

It's the same Deuteronomy that you are always quick to quote as the evidence that Moses was referring to Muhammad as the Prophet that God will raise like unto him(moses) from among his fellow Israelites.

I just laugh at you Muslims, Muhammad and Khadija even needed Waraqa, a Christian at that time to help them to form what later became Islam.

Muhammad who had thought he was being possessed with an evil spirit and Khadija was trying to convince him otherwise that such evil couldn't have befallen Muhammad because of his good deeds, but Muhammad wasn't convinced until they went to an half baked Christian Waraqa who then told Muhammad that it was likely Gabriel, the same angel that appeared to Moses. But no Jewish text has shown that angel Gabriel ever appeared to Moses.

Have you seen your lives, you needed a half baked Christians in order to convince Muhammad to form Islam.

The so called angel could not tell Muhammad that he was sent from God neither did God almighty speak to Muhammad like he did to Moses and other real prophets. SMH

I know you won't be able to explain those Bible verses. You've never even read them before. You just brought another rant again.

The books of Moses was for his people, that of David was for his people, also Abraham and Jesus. These books were give to them to guide their people to worship Allah only...

It's evident that Moses was not the one that wrote the pentateauch! David never wrote the Psalms and Jesus never wrote any books in the new testament. So the Books are lost!

The Bible says:
Moses saw God face to face and he lived!

And also:
No eye can see God and live.

Abraham saw the Lord.

How come?
Re: Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by advocatejare(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

I know you won't be able to explain those Bible verses. You've never even read them before. You just brought another rant again.

The books of Moses was for his people, that of David was for his people, also Abraham and Jesus. These books were give to them to guide their people to worship Allah only...

It's evident that Moses was not the one that wrote the pentateauch! David never wrote the Psalms and Jesus never wrote any books in the new testament. So the Books are lost!

The Bible says:
Moses saw God face to face and he lived!

And also:
No eye can see God and live.

Abraham saw the Lord.

How come?
grin you're confused. First you said the Torah is lost, but you didn't remember to tell us that Muhammad plagiarized the Torah to write some parts of the Quran.

You said Moses didn't see, God but your Quran said your god handed over the tablets of laws directly to Moses, your Quran said Moses was in the presence of God for 40 days.

Think about it, this time around, don't use sentiments and don't try to defend the lies you've been fed with since childhood.

Torah is not lost, the Jews still have their Torah and that's the first 5 books of the Old testaments and that's where Muhammad plagiarized all his Quranic stories of Moses, Pharaoh and the rest.

The books that were not lost and were preserved more than 500 years after Christ died and resurrected for Muhammad was was born around 570 A.D. to have seen the Jews and Christians is Mecca reading is the book you're now claiming is lost. grin

At what point did it get lost?

Even Sahih Bukhari Vol 1 Book 1 Hadith 3 narrated how Waraqa, Khadijah's cousin used to write from the Gospel in Hebrew language.

That's to tell you that the Gospel was very much available during the time of Muhammad and it was the same Waraqa that helped Muhammad to erroneously confirm that it was Gabriel that was revealing things to Muhammad.

Waraqa made that error because he only used to copy, he didn't have understanding the same way you're doing now, and see what the mistakes of Waraqa has cost the whole world?

If only he was a genuine Christian he could have prayed for Muhammad and free him from the demon that possessed him in the cave of Hira.!

Now lemme show you how Muhammad plagiarized the Bible

Exodus 32:15
Then Moses turned and went down the mountain. He held in his hands the two stone tablets inscribed with the terms of the covenant. They were inscribed on both sides, front and back.

Exodus 34:28

Moses remained there on the mountain with the Lord forty days and forty nights. In all that time he ate no bread and drank no water. And the Lord wrote the terms of the covenant—the Ten Commandments—on the stone tablets.

وَكَتَبْنَا لَهُۥ فِى الْأَلْوَاحِ مِنْ كُلِّ شَىْءٍ مَّوْعِظَةً وَتَفْصِيلًا لِّكُلِّ شَىْءٍ فَخُذْهَا بِقُوَّةٍ وَأْمُرْ قَوْمَكَ يَأْخُذُوا بِأَحْسَنِهَا  ۚ سَأُورِيكُمْ دَارَ الْفٰسِقِينَ
"And We wrote for him on the tablets [something] of all things - instruction and explanation for all things, [saying], Take them with determination and order your people to take the best of it. I will show you the home of the defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 145)

Exodus 34:28

Moses remained there on the mountain with the Lord forty days and forty nights. In all that time he ate no bread and drank no water. And the Lord wrote the terms of the covenant—the Ten Commandments—on the stone tablets.

وَإِذْ وٰعَدْنَا مُوسٰىٓ أَرْبَعِينَ لَيْلَةً ثُمَّ اتَّخَذْتُمُ الْعِجْلَ مِنۢ بَعْدِهِۦ وَأَنْتُمْ ظٰلِمُونَ
"And [recall] when We made an appointment with Moses for forty nights. Then you took [for worship] the calf after him, while you were wrongdoers."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 51)

وَرُسُلًا قَدْ قَصَصْنٰهُمْ عَلَيْكَ مِنْ قَبْلُ وَرُسُلًا لَّمْ نَقْصُصْهُمْ عَلَيْكَ  ۚ وَكَلَّمَ اللَّهُ مُوسٰى تَكْلِيمًا
"And [We sent] messengers about whom We have related [their stories] to you before and messengers about whom We have not related to you. And Allah spoke to Moses with [direct] speech."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 164)

وَوٰعَدْنَا مُوسٰى ثَلٰثِينَ لَيْلَةً وَأَتْمَمْنٰهَا بِعَشْرٍ فَتَمَّ مِيقٰتُ رَبِّهِۦٓ أَرْبَعِينَ لَيْلَةً  ۚ وَقَالَ مُوسٰى لِأَخِيهِ هٰرُونَ اخْلُفْنِى فِى قَوْمِى وَأَصْلِحْ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ سَبِيلَ الْمُفْسِدِينَ
"And We made an appointment with Moses for thirty nights and perfected them by [the addition of] ten; so the term of his Lord was completed as forty nights. And Moses said to his brother Aaron, Take my place among my people, do right [by them], and do not follow the way of the corrupters."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 142)

Exodus 32:1
When the people saw how long it was taking Moses to come back down the mountain, they gathered around Aaron. “Come on,” they said, “make us some gods who can lead us. We don’t know what happened to this fellow Moses, who brought us here from the land of Egypt.”

Exodus 33:18
Moses responded, “Then show me your glorious presence.”

Exodus 33:20
But you may not look directly at my face, for no one may see me and live.”

Exodus 33:22

As my glorious presence passes by, I will hide you in the crevice of the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by.

وَلَمَّا جَآءَ مُوسٰى لِمِيقٰتِنَا وَكَلَّمَهُۥ رَبُّهُۥ قَالَ رَبِّ أَرِنِىٓ أَنْظُرْ إِلَيْكَ  ۚ قَالَ لَنْ تَرٰىنِى وَلٰكِنِ انْظُرْ إِلَى الْجَبَلِ فَإِنِ اسْتَقَرَّ مَكَانَهُۥ فَسَوْفَ تَرٰىنِى  ۚ فَلَمَّا تَجَلّٰى رَبُّهُۥ لِلْجَبَلِ جَعَلَهُۥ دَكًّا وَخَرَّ مُوسٰى صَعِقًا  ۚ فَلَمَّآ أَفَاقَ قَالَ سُبْحٰنَكَ تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَأَنَا۠ أَوَّلُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
"And when Moses arrived at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said, My Lord, show me [Yourself] that I may look at You
[Allah] said, You will not see Me, but look at the mountain; if it should remain in place, then you will see Me. But when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He rendered it level, and Moses fell unconscious. And when he awoke, he said, Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 143)

وَاتَّخَذَ قَوْمُ مُوسٰى مِنۢ بَعْدِهِۦ مِنْ حُلِيِّهِمْ عِجْلًا جَسَدًا لَّهُۥ خُوَارٌ  ۚ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا أَنَّهُۥ لَا يُكَلِّمُهُمْ وَلَا يَهْدِيهِمْ سَبِيلًا  ۘ اتَّخَذُوهُ وَكَانُوا ظٰلِمِينَ
"And the people of Moses made, after [his departure], from their ornaments a calf - an image having a lowing sound. Did they not see that it could neither speak to them nor guide them to a way? They took it [for worship], and they were wrongdoers."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 148)

Exodus 32:4

Then Aaron took the gold, melted it down, and molded it into the shape of a calf. When the people saw it, they exclaimed, “O Israel, these are the gods who brought you out of the land of Egypt!”

وَلَمَّا رَجَعَ مُوسٰىٓ إِلٰى قَوْمِهِۦ غَضْبٰنَ أَسِفًا قَالَ بِئْسَمَا خَلَفْتُمُونِى مِنۢ بَعْدِىٓ  ۖ أَعَجِلْتُمْ أَمْرَ رَبِّكُمْ  ۖ وَأَلْقَى الْأَلْوَاحَ وَأَخَذَ بِرَأْسِ أَخِيهِ يَجُرُّهُۥٓ إِلَيْهِ  ۚ قَالَ ابْنَ أُمَّ إِنَّ الْقَوْمَ اسْتَضْعَفُونِى وَكَادُوا يَقْتُلُونَنِى فَلَا تُشْمِتْ بِىَ الْأَعْدَآءَ وَلَا تَجْعَلْنِى مَعَ الْقَوْمِ الظّٰلِمِينَ
"And when Moses returned to his people, angry and grieved, he said, How wretched is that by which you have replaced me after [my departure]. Were you impatient over the matter of your Lord? And he threw down the tablets and seized his brother by [the hair of] his head, pulling him toward him. [Aaron] said, O son of my mother, indeed the people oppressed me and were about to kill me, so let not the enemies rejoice over me and do not place me among the wrongdoing people."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 150)

Exodus 32:19
When they came near the camp, Moses saw the calf and the dancing, and he burned with anger. He threw the stone tablets to the ground, smashing them at the foot of the mountain.

I've taken time to highlight all the Biblical stories plagiarized by Muhammad and whoever helped him to compile the Quran.

Also, to show you that the challenge by Muslims that we should bring any book that is similar to some verses of the Quran. Here you are, see the similarities with the Jewish scriptures.

Fraud!
Re: Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by AntiChristian: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
advocatejare:
grin you're confused. First you said the Torah is lost, but you didn't remember to tell us that Muhammad plagiarized the Torah to write some parts of the Quran.

You said Moses didn't see, God but your Quran said your god handed over the tablets of laws directly to Moses, your Quran said Moses was in the presence of God for 40

Fraud!

Since you want to run from my questions and start to compare Qur'an and Bible then I will flow with you!

Let's see the fraud you mentioned: Read it all and don't run to another topic!

Moses and Aaron

Bible says:
Deuteronomy 32:48-51
48 On that same day the LORD told Moses, 49 "Go up into the Abarim Range to Mount Nebo in Moab, across from Jericho, and view Canaan, the land I am giving the Israelites as their own possession. 50 There on the mountain that you have climbed you will die and be gathered to your people, just as your brother Aaron died on Mount Hor and was gathered to his people. 51 This is because both of you broke faith with me in the presence of the Israelites at the waters of Meribah Kadesh in the Desert of Zin and because you did not uphold my holiness among the Israelites .

Exodus 32:3-4
3 So all the people took off their earrings and brought them to Aaron. 4 He took what they handed him and made it into an idol cast in the shape of a calf, fashioning it with a tool. Then they said, "These are your gods, [a ] O Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt."

Quran says:
Surah 19:51-53
And mention in the Book Moses; he was devoted, and he was a Messenger, a Prophet. We called to him from the right side Of the Mount, and We brought him near in communion. And We gave him his brother Aaron, of Our mercy, a Prophet.

Surah 33:69
O ye who believe! Be not as those who slandered Moses, but Allah proved his innocence of that which they alleged, and he was well esteemed in Allah's sight.

Surah 20:90,91
And certainly Haroun had said to them before: O my people! you are only tried by it, and surely your Lord is the Beneficent God, therefore follow me and obey my order.
They said: We will by no means cease to keep to its worship until Musa returns to us.

Prophet Lot

Bible says:
Genesis 19:33-36
33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and lay with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.
34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, "Last night I lay with my father. Let's get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and lie with him so we can preserve our family line through our father." 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went and lay with him . Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.
36 So both of Lot's daughters became pregnant by their father.

Quran says:
Surah 6:86
And Isma'il and Elisha, and Jonas, and Lot: and to all We gave favour above the nations:

Surah 21:74,75
And (as for) Lut, We gave him wisdom and knowledge, and We delivered him from the town which wrought abominations; surely they were an evil people, transgressors;
And We took him into Our mercy; surely he was of the good.

Prophet Solomon

Bible says:
1 Kings 11:4-7
4 As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the LORD his God, as the heart of David his father had been. 5 He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molech [a ] the detestable god of the Ammonites. 6 So Solomon did evil in the eyes of the LORD; he did not follow the LORD completely, as David his father had done.
7 On a hill east of Jerusalem, Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the detestable god of Moab, and for Molech the detestable god of the Ammonites.

Quran says:
Surah 2:102
And follow that which the devils falsely related against the kingdom of Solomon.
Solomon disbelieved not; but the devils disbelieved , teaching mankind magic and that which was revealed to the two angels in Babel, Harut and Marut. Nor did they (the two angels) teach it to anyone till they had said: We are only a temptation, therefore disbelieve not (in the guidance of Allah). And from these two (angles) people learn that by which they cause division between man and wife; but they injure thereby no-one save by Allah's leave. And they learn that which harmeth them and profiteth them not. And surely they do know that he who trafficketh therein will have no (happy) portion in the Hereafter; and surely evil is the price for which they sell their souls, if they but knew.

Surah 38:30
And We bestowed on David, Solomon . How excellent a slave! Lo! he was ever turning in repentance (toward Allah).

Surah 27:15
And We verily gave knowledge unto David and Solomon , and they said: Praise be to Allah, Who hath preferred us above many of His believing slaves!

Prophet Jacob

Bible says:
Genesis 27:36
36 Esau said, "Isn't he rightly named Jacob [ a] - He has deceived me these two times: He took my birthright, and now he's taken my blessing!" Then he asked, "Haven't you reserved any blessing for me?"

Hosea 12:2-4
The LORD has a charge to bring against Judah;
he will punish Jacob according to his ways
and repay him according to his deeds.
3 In the womb he grasped his brother's heel;
as a man he struggled with God.
4 He struggled with the angel and overcame him; he wept and begged for his favor.
He found him at Bethel
and talked with him there

Quran says:
Surah 21:72,73
And We bestowed upon him Isaac, and Jacob as a grandson. Each of them We made righteous.

Surah 38:45-47
And make mention of Our bondmen, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, men of parts and vision. Lo! We purified them with a pure thought, remembrance of the Home (of the Hereafter).Lo! in Our sight they are verily of the elect, the excellent.

Prophet David

Bible says:
2 Samuel 11:2-26
2 One evening David got up from his bed and walked around on the roof of the palace. From the roof he saw a woman bathing. The woman was very beautiful, 3 and David sent someone to find out about her. The man said, "Isn't this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam and the wife of Uriah the Hittite?" 4 Then David sent messengers to get her. She came to him,
and he slept with her . (She had purified herself from her uncleanness.) Then she went back home. 5 The woman conceived and sent word to David, saying, "I am pregnant.".....
14 In the morning David wrote a letter to Joab and sent it with Uriah. 15 In it he wrote, "Put Uriah in the front line where the fighting is fiercest. Then withdraw from him so he will be struck down and die."...
26 When Uriah's wife heard that her husband was dead, she mourned for him.

Quran says:
And We verily gave knowledge unto
David and Solomon, and they said: Praise be to Allah, Who hath preferred us above many of His believing slaves!

Surah 38:17
Bear with what they say, and remember Our bondman David, lord of might, Lo! he was ever turning in repentance (toward Allah).

Surah 38:20
We made his kingdom strong and gave him wisdom and decisive speech.

Surah 38:25
So We forgave him that; and lo! he had access to Our presence and a happy journey's end.

Prophet Noah

Bible says:
Genesis 9:20-25
20 Noah, a man of the soil, proceeded
[a ] to plant a vineyard. 21 When he drank some of its wine, he became drunk and lay uncovered inside his tent. 22 Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father's unclothedness and told his two brothers outside. 23 But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it across their shoulders; then they walked in backward and covered their father's unclothedness. Their faces were turned the other way so that they would not see their father's unclothedness.
24 When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25 he said,
"Cursed be Canaan!
The lowest of slaves
will he be to his brothers."

Quran says:
Surah 3:33
Lo! Allah preferred Adam and Noah and the Family of Abraham and the Family of 'Imran above (all His) creatures.

Surah 17:3
They were) the seed of those whom We carried (in the ship) along with Noah. Lo! he was a grateful slave.

Prophet Job

Bible says:
Job 3:1
1 After this, Job opened his mouth and cursed the day of his birth.

Job 10:2-3
2 I will say to God: Do not condemn me,
but tell me what charges you have against me. 3 Does it please you to oppress me,
to spurn the work of your hands,
while you smile on the schemes of the wicked?

Job 19:6-7
6 then know that God has wronged me
and drawn his net around me.
7 "Though I cry, 'I've been wronged!' I get no response;
though I call for help, there is no justice.

Job 24:1
1 "Why does the Almighty not set times for judgment?
Why must those who know him look in vain for such days?

Job 31:6
6 let God weigh me in honest scales
and he will know that I am blameless-

Job 34:9
9 For he says, 'It profits a man nothing
when he tries to please God.'

Quran says:
Surah 38:41
And make mention (O Muhammad) of Our bondman Job, when he cried unto his Lord (saying): Lo! the devil doth afflict me with distress and torment. (And it was said unto him): Strike the ground with thy foot. This (spring) is a cool bath and a refreshing drink.And We bestowed on him (again) his household and therewith the like thereof, a mercy from Us, and a memorial for men of understanding.And (it was said unto him): Take in thine hand a branch and smite therewith, and break not thine oath. Lo! We found him steadfast, how excellent a slave! Lo! he was ever turning in repentance (to his Lord).
Christians believe that their Prophets committed all of these disgusting acts, yet they attack the moral character of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Ironic isn't it?

What the Bible and Quran say about Prophet Jesus

Was Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) Crucified and Cursed?

Bible says:
Galatians 3:13
13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree." [a ]
Footnotes:
a. Galatians 3:13 Deut. 21:23

Quran says:
Surah 3:45
(And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter , and one of those brought near (unto Allah).

Surah 4:157-158
And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain.But Allah took him up unto Himself. Allah was ever Mighty, Wise.
The Bible says that Prophet Jesus was crucified to bear God's wrath for the sins of the believers and accordingly he was cursed. On the contrary, Muslims believe according to the Quran that he was neither crucified nor cursed but was held and will be held in honor in this life and in the Hereafter.

Prophet Jesus' Behavior Towards His Mother

Bible says:
John 2:3-4
3When the wine was gone, Jesus' mother
said to him, "They have no more wine."
4" Dear woman, why do you involve me ?" Jesus replied, "My time has not yet come."
Matthew 12:47-49
47 Someone told him, "Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to you."
48 He replied to him, " Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?"
49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers.

Quran says:
Surah 19:30-32
He said: "I am indeed a servant of God: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet; "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live; "(He) hath made me kind to my mother , and not overbearing or miserable;
The Quran affirms that Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) was kind in his treatment of his mother. For the Muslim, it is totally unbelievable that Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) called his mother 'Woman' and that he ignored her when she wanted to speak to him. Allah has commanded us in the Quran to treat our mothers kindly even if they are unbelievers.

Surah 31:14
And We have enjoined on man (to be good) to his parents: in travail upon travail did his mother bear him , and in years twain was his weaning: (hear the command), "Show gratitude to Me and to thy parents: to Me is (thy final) Goal. "But if they strive to make thee join in worship with Me things of which thou hast no knowledge, obey them not; yet bear them company in this life with justice (and consideration), and follow the way of those who turn to me (in love): in the end the return of you all is to Me, and I will tell you the truth (and meaning) of all that ye did."
How could we then believe that Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) behaved in this way towards his mother Mary who was the best and of the most righteous women on earth?

Surah 3:42
And when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah hath chosen thee and made thee pure, and hath preferred thee above (all) the women of creation.

Prophet Jesus' Behavior Towards
People

Bible says:
Matthew 12:39
39 He answered, " A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a miraculous sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.

Matthew 23:33
33 " You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Luke 11:40
40 You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

Matthew 16:23
23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, " Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me ; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

L uke 19:27
27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them-bring them here and kill them in front of me."

Quran says:
Surah 43:63
When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear God and obey me.

Surah 19:32
"(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;
According to the Bible, Prophet Jesus used to insult his people and even his disciples.

In contrast, the Quran indicates that Prophet Jesus was kind and wise in his behavior towards his people.
Re: Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by advocatejare(m): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

Since you want to run from my questions and start to compare Qur'an and Bible then I will flow with you!

Let's see the fraud you mentioned: Read it all and don't run to another topic!

Moses and Aaron

Bible says:
Deuteronomy 32:48-51
48 On that same day the LORD told Moses, 49 "Go up into the Abarim Range to Mount Nebo in Moab, across from Jericho, and view Canaan, the land I am giving the Israelites as their own possession. 50 There on the mountain that you have climbed you will die and be gathered to your people, just as your brother Aaron died on Mount Hor and was gathered to his people. 51 This is because both of you broke faith with me in the presence of the Israelites at the waters of Meribah Kadesh in the Desert of Zin and because you did not uphold my holiness among the Israelites .

Exodus 32:3-4
3 So all the people took off their earrings and brought them to Aaron. 4 He took what they handed him and made it into an idol cast in the shape of a calf, fashioning it with a tool. Then they said, "These are your gods, [a ] O Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt."

Quran says:
Surah 19:51-53
And mention in the Book Moses; he was devoted, and he was a Messenger, a Prophet. We called to him from the right side Of the Mount, and We brought him near in communion. And We gave him his brother Aaron, of Our mercy, a Prophet.

Surah 33:69
O ye who believe! Be not as those who slandered Moses, but Allah proved his innocence of that which they alleged, and he was well esteemed in Allah's sight.

Surah 20:90,91
And certainly Haroun had said to them before: O my people! you are only tried by it, and surely your Lord is the Beneficent God, therefore follow me and obey my order.
They said: We will by no means cease to keep to its worship until Musa returns to us.

Prophet Lot

Bible says:
Genesis 19:33-36
33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and lay with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.
34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, "Last night I lay with my father. Let's get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and lie with him so we can preserve our family line through our father." 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went and lay with him . Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.
36 So both of Lot's daughters became pregnant by their father.

Quran says:
Surah 6:86
And Isma'il and Elisha, and Jonas, and Lot: and to all We gave favour above the nations:

Surah 21:74,75
And (as for) Lut, We gave him wisdom and knowledge, and We delivered him from the town which wrought abominations; surely they were an evil people, transgressors;
And We took him into Our mercy; surely he was of the good.

Prophet Solomon

Bible says:
1 Kings 11:4-7
4 As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the LORD his God, as the heart of David his father had been. 5 He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molech [a ] the detestable god of the Ammonites. 6 So Solomon did evil in the eyes of the LORD; he did not follow the LORD completely, as David his father had done.
7 On a hill east of Jerusalem, Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the detestable god of Moab, and for Molech the detestable god of the Ammonites.

Quran says:
Surah 2:102
And follow that which the devils falsely related against the kingdom of Solomon.
Solomon disbelieved not; but the devils disbelieved , teaching mankind magic and that which was revealed to the two angels in Babel, Harut and Marut. Nor did they (the two angels) teach it to anyone till they had said: We are only a temptation, therefore disbelieve not (in the guidance of Allah). And from these two (angles) people learn that by which they cause division between man and wife; but they injure thereby no-one save by Allah's leave. And they learn that which harmeth them and profiteth them not. And surely they do know that he who trafficketh therein will have no (happy) portion in the Hereafter; and surely evil is the price for which they sell their souls, if they but knew.

Surah 38:30
And We bestowed on David, Solomon . How excellent a slave! Lo! he was ever turning in repentance (toward Allah).

And We verily gave knowledge unto David and Solomon , and they said: Praise be to Allah, Who hath preferred us above many of His believing slaves!

Prophet Jacob

Bible says:
Genesis 27:36
36 Esau said, "Isn't he rightly named Jacob [ a] - He has deceived me these two times: He took my birthright, and now he's taken my blessing!" Then he asked, "Haven't you reserved any blessing for me?"

Hosea 12:2-4
The LORD has a charge to bring against Judah;
he will punish Jacob according to his ways
and repay him according to his deeds.
3 In the womb he grasped his brother's heel;
as a man he struggled with God.
4 He struggled with the angel and overcame him; he wept and begged for his favor.
He found him at Bethel
and talked with him there

Quran says:
Surah 21:72,73
And We bestowed upon him Isaac, and Jacob as a grandson. Each of them We made righteous.

Surah 38:45-47
And make mention of Our bondmen, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, men of parts and vision. Lo! We purified them with a pure thought, remembrance of the Home (of the Hereafter).Lo! in Our sight they are verily of the elect, the excellent.

Prophet David

Bible says:
2 Samuel 11:2-26
2 One evening David got up from his bed and walked around on the roof of the palace. From the roof he saw a woman bathing. The woman was very beautiful, 3 and David sent someone to find out about her. The man said, "Isn't this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam and the wife of Uriah the Hittite?" 4 Then David sent messengers to get her. She came to him,
and he slept with her . (She had purified herself from her uncleanness.) Then she went back home. 5 The woman conceived and sent word to David, saying, "I am pregnant.".....
14 In the morning David wrote a letter to Joab and sent it with Uriah. 15 In it he wrote, "Put Uriah in the front line where the fighting is fiercest. Then withdraw from him so he will be struck down and die."...
26 When Uriah's wife heard that her husband was dead, she mourned for him.

Quran says:
And We verily gave knowledge unto
David and Solomon, and they said: Praise be to Allah, Who hath preferred us above many of His believing slaves!

Surah 38:17
Bear with what they say, and remember Our bondman David, lord of might, Lo! he was ever turning in repentance (toward Allah).

Surah 38:20
We made his kingdom strong and gave him wisdom and decisive speech.

Surah 38:25
So We forgave him that; and lo! he had access to Our presence and a happy journey's end.

Prophet Noah

Bible says:
Genesis 9:20-25
20 Noah, a man of the soil, proceeded
[a ] to plant a vineyard. 21 When he drank some of its wine, he became drunk and lay uncovered inside his tent. 22 Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father's unclothedness and told his two brothers outside. 23 But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it across their shoulders; then they walked in backward and covered their father's unclothedness. Their faces were turned the other way so that they would not see their father's unclothedness.
24 When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25 he said,
"Cursed be Canaan!
The lowest of slaves
will he be to his brothers."

Quran says:
Surah 3:33
Lo! Allah preferred Adam and Noah and the Family of Abraham and the Family of 'Imran above (all His) creatures.

Surah 17:3
They were) the seed of those whom We carried (in the ship) along with Noah. Lo! he was a grateful slave.

Prophet Job

Bible says:
Job 3:1
1 After this, Job opened his mouth and cursed the day of his birth.

Job 10:2-3
2 I will say to God: Do not condemn me,
but tell me what charges you have against me. 3 Does it please you to oppress me,
to spurn the work of your hands,
while you smile on the schemes of the wicked?

Job 19:6-7
6 then know that God has wronged me
and drawn his net around me.
7 "Though I cry, 'I've been wronged!' I get no response;
though I call for help, there is no justice.

Job 24:1
1 "Why does the Almighty not set times for judgment?
Why must those who know him look in vain for such days?

Job 31:6
6 let God weigh me in honest scales
and he will know that I am blameless-

Job 34:9
9 For he says, 'It profits a man nothing
when he tries to please God.'

Quran says:
Surah 38:41
And make mention (O Muhammad) of Our bondman Job, when he cried unto his Lord (saying): Lo! the devil doth afflict me with distress and torment. (And it was said unto him): Strike the ground with thy foot. This (spring) is a cool bath and a refreshing drink.And We bestowed on him (again) his household and therewith the like thereof, a mercy from Us, and a memorial for men of understanding.And (it was said unto him): Take in thine hand a branch and smite therewith, and break not thine oath. Lo! We found him steadfast, how excellent a slave! Lo! he was ever turning in repentance (to his Lord).
Christians believe that their Prophets committed all of these disgusting acts, yet they attack the moral character of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Ironic isn't it?

What the Bible and Quran say about Prophet Jesus

Was Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) Crucified and Cursed?

Bible says:
Galatians 3:13
13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree." [a ]
Footnotes:
a. Galatians 3:13 Deut. 21:23

Quran says:
Surah 3:45
(And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter , and one of those brought near (unto Allah).

Surah 4:157-158
And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain.But Allah took him up unto Himself. Allah was ever Mighty, Wise.
The Bible says that Prophet Jesus was crucified to bear God's wrath for the sins of the believers and accordingly he was cursed. On the contrary, Muslims believe according to the Quran that he was neither crucified nor cursed but was held and will be held in honor in this life and in the Hereafter.

Prophet Jesus' Behavior Towards His Mother

Bible says:
John 2:3-4
3When the wine was gone, Jesus' mother
said to him, "They have no more wine."
4" Dear woman, why do you involve me ?" Jesus replied, "My time has not yet come."
Matthew 12:47-49
47 Someone told him, "Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to you."
48 He replied to him, " Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?"
49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers.

Quran says:
Surah 19:30-32
He said: "I am indeed a servant of God: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet; "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live; "(He) hath made me kind to my mother , and not overbearing or miserable;
The Quran affirms that Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) was kind in his treatment of his mother. For the Muslim, it is totally unbelievable that Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) called his mother 'Woman' and that he ignored her when she wanted to speak to him. Allah has commanded us in the Quran to treat our mothers kindly even if they are unbelievers.

Surah 31:14
And We have enjoined on man (to be good) to his parents: in travail upon travail did his mother bear him , and in years twain was his weaning: (hear the command), "Show gratitude to Me and to thy parents: to Me is (thy final) Goal. "But if they strive to make thee join in worship with Me things of which thou hast no knowledge, obey them not; yet bear them company in this life with justice (and consideration), and follow the way of those who turn to me (in love): in the end the return of you all is to Me, and I will tell you the truth (and meaning) of all that ye did."
How could we then believe that Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) behaved in this way towards his mother Mary who was the best and of the most righteous women on earth?

Surah 3:42
And when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah hath chosen thee and made thee pure, and hath preferred thee above (all) the women of creation.

Prophet Jesus' Behavior Towards
People

Bible says:
Matthew 12:39
39 He answered, " A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a miraculous sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.

Matthew 23:33
33 " You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Luke 11:40
40 You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

Matthew 16:23
23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, " Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me ; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

L uke 19:27
27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them-bring them here and kill them in front of me."

Quran says:
Surah 43:63
When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear God and obey me.

Surah 19:32
"(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;
According to the Bible, Prophet Jesus used to insult his people and even his disciples.

In contrast, the Quran indicates that Prophet Jesus was kind and wise in his behavior towards his people.
Copy and paste.

Can't you use your brain to compose something that makes sense for once? You crammed in ile kewu, you're doing copy and paste online.

You're no different from your filthy, demon possessed, adulterous false prophet Muhammad
Re: Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by AntiChristian: 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
advocatejare:
Copy and paste.

Can't you use your brain to compose something that makes sense for once? You crammed in ile kewu, you're doing copy and paste online.

You're no different from your filthy, demon possessed, adulterous false prophet Muhammad

Bro Snake! Stop derailing my thread. if you have nothing to say just keep mute.
Re: Non- Believers Food: Kindly Read The Tafseer Of Surah Al-ma'idah Quran 5 V 5 by advocatejare(m): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

Bro Snake! Stop derailing my thread. if you have nothing to say just keep mute.

Follower of lunatic Muhammad grin

(1) (Reply)

Nice muslimah . / Muslim Mob Demolishes Coptic Church In Egypt / Do You Think Islam Need A Reform? As Some Islamic Scholars Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 285
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.