Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Buhari Meets With Atiku And Fayemi In Closed Doors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Atiku And Fayemi In Closed Doors (2998 Views)

Non-existent Mosque: Wike And Fayemi Visit Disputed Land At Rainbow Town / Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! / Fake Mopol Tried To Shoot Fayemi In Ekiti But Shot Michael Opeyemi Bamidele MOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets With Atiku And Fayemi In Closed Doors by agbaikings: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday met behind closed doors with the Chairman of the Governors’ Forum, Kayode Fayemi, as well as the Chairman of the Progressives Governors’ Forum, Atiku Bagudu.

The president met separately with the two governors, with the first meeting with Fayemi at the president’s office.
Re: Buhari Meets With Atiku And Fayemi In Closed Doors by daddytime(m): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sensational headline...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Atiku And Fayemi In Closed Doors by trutht828: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
agbaikings:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday met behind closed doors with the Chairman of the Governors’ Forum, Kayode Fayemi, as well as the Chairman of the Progressives Governors’ Forum, Atiku Bagudu.

The president met separately with the two governors, with the first meeting with Fayemi at the president’s office.

"Meet behind closed doors, not in closed doors
Re: Buhari Meets With Atiku And Fayemi In Closed Doors by netpro(m): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Many are here thinking it was the Cameroonian grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Atiku And Fayemi In Closed Doors by helinues: 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
Why not put Bagudu

Op, behave
Re: Buhari Meets With Atiku And Fayemi In Closed Doors by AgentNairaland(f): 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Atiku Bagudu Abubakar
Re: Buhari Meets With Atiku And Fayemi In Closed Doors by joelbooks: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
grin angry grin grin
I thought it is the Dubai man
Re: Buhari Meets With Atiku And Fayemi In Closed Doors by BuhariAdvocate: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
That's my thought too.
netpro:
Many are here thinking it was the Cameroonian grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Atiku And Fayemi In Closed Doors by Oksoluk10: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
Op be guided

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 / EXPOSED: How GT Bank Sacked Kogi Deputy Governor, Edward Onoja Over N53 Million / Total Shut Down (sit At Home Order)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.