Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us - Crime (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us (46116 Views)

RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) / Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced / Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by buzugee(m): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2010
these knuckleheads are at it again http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/2946492,back-of-yards-alley-shooting-120510.article
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by buzugee(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2010
another classic moment from bawomolo that got me bursting my guts in fits of laughter

BAWOMOLO : i support city noise ordinances because i do not want some fool playing gucci mane and waka flocka at all hours of the night.

now i am over here damn near convulsing in fits of laughter because in my mind i am thinking ' how the heck does this old man know who gucci mane and waka flocka is ?' cuz i am thinking he is some old dude (like which young person chooses a screen name called BAWOMOLO ? sounds like something a retiree would use as a screen name.

looking back at that moment now and finding out he is 21, i guess it wasnt as funny as it was, but funny nonetheless.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2010
May his soul rest in peace,   embarassed

We crossed path on here few times, and he always sticked to his opinions and was nice even when in an heated argument,
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by TewMuch: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2010
All the religious nutbags, with holier than thou mental illness need to give it a rest.This is not your stage for attention seeking, immature rabble.This is a place to write a condolence message, if you have nothing good to say please shut up.His family may come here to read all this as a last resort to holding unto his memories. Ask yourself if useless, stupid talk is what they will like to read.Most NL'ers must have mental issue's. I am begining to come to that conclusion.And to all those who throw curses at a whim, especially at this guy I hope you are satisfied.All the religious scumbags, remember 'he without sin should cast the first stone'.Bawo lived a pious life and God does not let the good suffer on this miserable earth.In my experience they go young.At the end of the day, God will be the judge.The judgement's you have passed today are being recorded.To the elepe's, go and pray that your curses don't boomerang now that the person it was aimed at is gone.We shall all meet on the last day to account for our words and deeds.So be careful and stop the fanaticism.Thank you.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2010
^^Yeah I read through the curses he reigned on bawomolo, but alamsdee eventually apologised to him. So nothing spoil, it is purely coincidental. Still can't come to terms with the fact that a fine young brother just passed on. I only found out his true age of 21 and thought all along he was much older. Dude was wise and mature far beyond his years.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by comechop(m): 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2010
Amazing! We have gone from sorrow to fighting in one swoop! Nigerians - wont we ever learn? Every fighting/arguing with eachother.
What a life,
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by adconline(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2010
Nigerians and their religiosity.  If all your assumptions  are true on why non-believers are doomed, has it ever occurred to you that  most non-believers  like Scandinavians are having it better than Nigerians?   I do not want to be told of good life after my death in Heaven, I want to live it on earth,

Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try

No hell below us
Above us only sky

Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too

Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Ivynwa(f): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2010
@Tewmuch
Please have they buried our Baby The thought of that his burial had me having a not-too-nice day thinking that somebody like me that comes here to have fun and socialize is now unable to do so. What pain his loved ones must be going thru now? Wish I can reach out my hands and rub their hearts. Mtcccheeeeew. I'm really having a sad day.  cry  cry  cry

Rest in Peace Sweetheart.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by skyone(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2010
So sad he left early;hope he knew Christ before the wrath,
To the atheist in the house you still have time to know Him,  He is the truth, the light and the way, his name is Jesus Christ.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Ivynwa(f): 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2010
Let us free our heart enough to say prayers for Bawo especially this day that he is being returned to mother earth.
Dear boy, May the Angels of God surprise you as they receive you in heaven's gate and may the light of the glory of God finally shine on you. Amen!
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2010
Ivynwa:

Please we have caned Davidylan enough with our mouth, let us leave him so that he will not be unhappy behind his laptop and perhaps start feeling hated by us all. Nobody hates him, it's just that some of us that monopolise and lay claim to holiness have a way of getting on the nerves big time.
Let us free our heart enough to say prayers for Bawo especially this day that he is being returned to mother earth.
Dear boy, May the Angels of God surprise you as they receive you in heaven's gate and may the light of the glory of God finally shine on you. Amen!

what if he doesnt want this,
i know i wouldnt smiley
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Sagamite(m): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2010
There is no heaven and no eternity.

And if there is, even though it is a delusion, I will be given special VIP pass to it without accepting Christ, no one/thing can stop me.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by agabaI23(m): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2010
Sagamite:

There is no heaven and no eternity.

And if there is, even though it is a delusion, I will be given special VIP pass to it without accepting Christ, no one/thing can stop me.
Bro lets concentrate on lepa and not talk about what we may not understand grin
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Sagamite(m): 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2010
agabaI23:

Bro lets concentrate on lepa and not talk about what we may not understand grin

They should keep quiet about their religion, it is getting on my freaking nerves.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by birdman(m): 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2010
If you do not have love for your fellow man, who you can see, how can you claim to a love a God you haven't seen. If there's a heaven, I guarantee you there will be people there you thought would never make it. And there will be people you thought were a shoe-in who wont make it.

On a lighter note, I googled alamsdee's curse, and I came up with this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-495020.128.html

check out the raw booty warrior vid,  Bawomolo was definitely a character  smiley
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Katsumoto: 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2010
I think some of the comments on this thread have gone too far.

Why can't some posters let others grieve in the manner that they know how to? This thread is about Bawomolo; it is not about Christ, religion, atheism, African-Americans, gangs, curses or anything/one else for that matter. It is for a young man that has died prematurely and who means different things to different people.

Please say your peace and step on; there is no need to comment on how others are grieving or their beliefs. If someone wants to say a prayer for Bawomolo, they should be free to do so. Likewise it is your prerogative if you do not want to say a prayer or anything for that matter. Yes the boy stated that he was an atheist; no one has the right to judge, most especially those who claimed to be xtians. If you have beef with someone from previous threads, please keep it out of this thread. Like some have said, Bawomolo's brother is on NL and he could be reading this thread.

Please let us respect the dead and we are not doing it if we are fighting on a thread that is ABOUT HIM. Can we only have positive words from now on?

R.I.P Bawomolo
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Ivynwa(f): 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2010
Tewmuch
Have they buried him?? sad sad sad
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by medjai(m): 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2010
I never really knew him, we only met on a couple of threads but it hit me like I've known him my whole life.
You are forever with us, in our hearts. RIP
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2010
I try so hard to think about his bad side and even try so hard to justify this.
I try so hard to say "ok, maybe he was bad. maybe he was cruel". Try so hard to think about one bad thing.
I couldnt think of any, which makes it hurt so much more.
I only pray that this does not make me question "God" as I try so hard to understand why he takes the "good ones" away and populates our world with the rotten ones.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Kilode1: 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2010
birdman:

On a lighter note, I googled alamsdee's curse, and I came up with this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-495020.128.html

check out the raw booty warrior vid,  Bawomolo was definitely a character  smiley

LOL he was a character indeed. I remember that thread! I ghosted on there just cracking up, even when some of those he argued against tried to make him angry, he replied with more wit and greater tact, dude earned my respect from a distance. It was a joy to read a lot of his back and forths with some posters here. I prefer to remember that.

From the little facts we've learnt about him so far, he was a testament to the power of smart rearing and intelligent truth seeking. Bawomolo earned whatever accolades he's getting here.

21 years of pure class!
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by vanitty: 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2010
Some have memorised & can quote the bible from Genesis to Revelation and still are clueless on what being a christian is really all about. I like to think of them as history student. Common sense should tell you that there is a time for everything and this thread is not for you to show your bible knowledge. Didn't God say not to pass judgement on anyone?!
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Sagamite(m): 12:13am On Dec 06, 2010
A man left a miserable country and went abroad to toil for 16 years doing everything of hard work to provide for his family as best as the environments would allow him.

The kids have played their own part very well and showed they are kids parents would be proud of. As far as I know, two are in medical  school and the third is a graduate student of Engineering in a good university. They are not saying because my father is not wealthy, then I should sell drugs at a street corner or be making reetarded mixtapes all over the  place talking about some reetarded hood and how they got high.

Then some ediotic, low-life m-oron, that probably blames all his life failures on the whiteman instead of his laziness and (mis)focus, in the same country where some blacks and other minorities are doing so well, decides to shoot a 21-year investment, good, intelligent and decent boy in the fking head for some lame reason.

We now have some dense [b]m-orons [/b]thinking this is the time to give their moronic, delusional, tithe-paying, pastor-in-private-jet prophetizing.

And you all would wonder why I NEVER have any patience for mooooorons!
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by mukina2: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2010
This thread has been cleaned yet again.
If anyone derails it again, they will be banned.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by honeric01(m): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2010
^^^^

Thanks MUKINA2, i got fed up with the way people treated the thread, pls make sure you truly ban anyone who derails it. angry
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by formebyme: 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2010
I think i finally decoded the meaning of his id-BAWOMOLO = HelloGoodbye
BAWO-Hello
MOLO-I leave(Goodbye)
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by ifyalways(f): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2010
RIP Bawomolo.
Its really sad and painful.
RIP.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by minute(f): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2010
So where are those people that stood up for the "Stop Snitching" movement now??

This a result of people not being involved in saving a community from Gangs and Drug dealers . . .

. . . . . such a sad shame really . . . I pray for the family of that young man.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by mafolayomi(f): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2010
kai, still finds dis very very hard to believe shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. just like that
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by oludashmi(f): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2010
R.I.P
Bawomolo
I always liked to read his post when scrolling thru threads and replies on nairaland, even if I had nothing to say.

I saw this on friday but thought it was one of those funny threads and that the guy will show up to turn the thread to a joke, but first thing I saw this morning shocked me so much and I couldnt hold my tears. My heart wish him R.I.P. Ileke take heart, you make me feel it more.

@all NL judges
It pains to see how insensitive pple can be. . and surprising the way pple come to a conclusion that some other fellow will not make heaven just cos of the clashes they had one time or the other . . .funny enough, 99% church goers are mere religious and hypocrites. . . remember, it could be you, or even your relative, would you have asked a corpse the last time he prayed?

If many Christians/Muslims die today, their neighbours would rush to the nearest joint or club house. How many Christians/Muslims have received the kind of eulogy as much as Fela, Tai Solarin. Micheal Jackson etc. And the fact that you criticize him makes you worse than he was (if at all he was bad, but history didnt tel us that).
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Benzora(m): 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2010
Sad, really sad, may God grant the family strenght to bear this loss!
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by hawley(m): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2010
Hmm! Busayo Awomolo. Adieu!
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by aliali: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2010
angrysad sad a sad loss

You have gone where  bullets can reach you no more.

Tears cry to this young warrior whose demise diminishes mankind

Rest in Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply)

Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar / Man Kidnaps 16-Year-Old Facebook Girlfriend In Edo, Had Sex With Her For 4 Days / Last Video Ghanaian DC Queen Dropped Before She Was Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.