Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us (46104 Views)

RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) / Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced / Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Wallie(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2010
Wow…my condolences to his family! May he RIP! It is crazy getting caught up in all the gangbanging BS…unfortunately, there are a lot inner city youths that have no respect for human life especially those little efing teenagers with no future because they know they will get out of jail by age 21 when caught!

They need to start strapping these little effers that kill senselessly to the electric chair within a couple of years of being caught.

The sad part is that they also stray out of their neighborhoods to go rob easy preys.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by chic2pimp(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2010
Zap ME!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Just Logged on to NL to rib him a lil bit(Derrick Rose being shyte and what not) not knowing the fate that had befallen him. Absolutely Speechless and Numb.

May his Soul Rest In Peace. . . . . . . . . Bleep Me, Bawo Ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

My Deepest Sympathies and condolences to your Family. . . . . . . UNFREAKING BELIEVABLE!!!
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by bechex(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2010
May his Soul rest in Peace. Never knew him but i feel very sad right now.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Busybody2(f): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2010
Sagamite:

It is that tumfulu dikkhead mental patient.

Yes Tumfulu is 99 cents short of a full dollar, but putting our thinking cap on, his post was just expressing sarcastic surprise that Mods like Mukina2 and Spikedcylinder could show compassion, and then he got serious and enjoined us all to tolerate and respect each other on NL as we are all just transient being passing through wink

naijababe:

Let's not turn this thread into an AA bashing one. I can almost imagine Bawo's response to the direction this thread is going and I chuckle. He would not have resorted to bashing anyone. In his memory and with utmost respect to him I plead with you all, please let's not go there. Once again Bawomolo, I wish you eternal rest

You are right, Bamo's ideology clashed with a lot of people, but he didn't have it in him to be rude at all, and was always up for a laugh whatever you hurled at himcry So people need to learn to sheath their swords and claws, this ain't the place :' Also lost a Nigerian schoolmate to the same fate barely 3 weeks ago in Baltimore
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by doyin13(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2010
Like an earlier poster said, the kind of tribal bashing being aired here is antithetical to the liberal spirit he was.

Lets just celebrate the great kid. . . .Emphasis on great.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by SisiKill1: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2010
Speculation is that they thought he was carrying something worth robbing him for. . . but they were just bags filled with books.

These welfare rats should be destroyed. Getting paid for doing nothing leaves them with too much time on their hands.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by ADM1(m): 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2010
Once again, the identity of the perpetrators are unknown. Until they're identified and caught, making assumptions is asinine. And again, most welfare recipient are white.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Sagamite(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2010
Busy_body:

Yes Tumfulu is 99 cents short of a full dollar, but putting our thinking cap on, his post was just expressing sarcastic surprise that Mods like Mukina2 and Spikedcylinder could show compassion, and then he got serious and enjoined us all to tolerate and respect each other on NL as we are all just transient being passing through wink

That is the one you saw. He hard some reetarded posts that was attacking bawo that was deleted and can't be seen anymore. wink
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by strangerf: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2010
May God be with his soul wherever he is at this moment
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by kokoye(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2010
^^^^

Same way Nigerians are labelled frauds . . does that make it every single Nigerian?
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by ADM1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2010
I believe in the "innocent until proven guilty" idea. Some people thought the Virginia Tech killer was a white guy until it was revealed to be an East Asian guy. As for "they are what they are," just so you know, a killer comes in all colors, all ethnicities, and all nationalities.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by jerryice(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2010
uhm

RIP BROV.

cry cry
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by bluespice(f): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2010
i just got a call telling me of this, never had anything personal with him, but this is so sad.
If it's indeed true may his sould rest in peace and may God grant his family comfort through this time. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by mecussey(m): 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2010
I sense that a girl friend of a bad boy was becoming interested in him; and the bad boy had no option than to stupidly eliminate the inno boy
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Pharoh: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2010
May your gentle soul rest in peace brother.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by SisiKill1: 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2010
doyin13:

Like an earlier poster said, the kind of tribal bashing being aired here is antithetical to the liberal spirit he was.

Lets just celebrate the great kid. . . .Emphasis on great.

Trust you to be the voice of reason. It's just so hard not get so angry, especially when you see the way they carry on every day. These people have a no future and they know it. . . Nothing worse than someone who has nothing to lose and has access to a gun.

You are right. . . He was a great kid!!

RIP Bawo!
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by akinolasam: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2010
Nothing is more painful than the death of a FRIEND.

Many of us discuss our deep secrets on Naira-Land because we believe we have FRIENDS ONLINE.

So, if indeed it is true that our BAWOMOLO is gone, that will be one death too many.

R  I  P  Brodaman
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by strangerf: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2010
May God bless his soul
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Jarus(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2010
Still sad here, very sad. A sad news. Oh, Bawo. Still like a dream to me. cry cry cry
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2010
Jarus:

Still sad here, very sad. A sad news. Oh, Bawo. Still like a dream to me. cry cry cry
Same here. I'm hoping I wake up tomorrow morning and all this just turn out to be a bad dream.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by cold(m): 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2010
This thread is about to go downhill if the undercurrents of ethnic/tribal & race bashings are not checked
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by honeric01(m): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2010
I still can't believe it but i have to, 21 years old gone like that when his parents/family must have been getting ready for his graduation ceremony. SUCH IS LIFE!!! sad

vanity upon vanity, sad sad sad
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by honeric01(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2010
I don't understand this current generation, what have some of us to show for being allowed to live?

everyone should think, do you deserve to live? if yes, why do you think you deserve to live? what are you really adding to life?
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by montelik(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2010
cry cry This really saddening news. What a loss. A funny, intelligent young man. Condolences to his family. (If this not some big misunderstanding, hopefully)
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by DapoBear(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2010
As someone who (foolishly) contributed to derailing the thread, how about we all stop?

Anyway, RIP Bawo. Reminds me too much of myself, a nerd, engineer, and a sports addict  sad
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by buzugee(m): 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2010
dolton and calumet and harvey illinois. all those southern suburbs are dangerous
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Jarus(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2010
Going by his maturity and what he knows, it's hard for me to believe this guy was just 21.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2010
If the crime moderator is sleeping please let the moderator for the romance or any other section please take action and delete some ridiculous comments from on here. Is truly sickening to read them angry angry
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by kokoye(m): 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2010
Is this thread still about the sad loss
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by SweetT1: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2010
I'm not one that easily wear my emotions on my sleeve but this boy's death really hits home. It devastates my day and i can get him off my mind. It's amazing how humans can be so cruel to one another. Someone somewheres killed this promising boy. I wonder how they feel taking another man's life. This is one of the ways this country tires me, too much guns, too many id!ots.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by manmustwac(m): 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2010
Bawomolo died because he was shot with a gun. Why won't the U.S. ban guns? They do a lot more harm than good.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by strangerf: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2010
RIP bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar / Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.