Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio (16076 Views)

Yahaya Bello: American School, Abuja Refunds $760,000 Fees / What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds / $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by Egbetuaaa: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Afamed:
The enemies are within
[/s]
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by laosy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Imagine, one person alone have himself 300 contracts and and 120 fully paid for yet none gas been done!!!... people don't have the fear of God ohh angry
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by Criticaltemp: 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Afamed:

Just as Orji kalu sins were forgiven. Habitual propagandist
sense u no get
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by Egbetuaaa: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
Another propaganda to divert our attention from the certificateless Maj Gen Buhari's cluelessness & tyranny. ~ Pigs
[/s]
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by Saint99: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
MycroftHolmes:
I hate to think of it this way, but I don't see Nigeria getting better soon. Not with the kind of people we have in power.

Everybody just seems to be there for his own selfish gains and to do absolutely nothing to make the nation better.

This is not even about political parties any more. I wish we can all see that these are the same set of people with same interests, just split into two groups to make it feel like a competition. angry

I'm glad you hate to think of it this way, I hate it too. Let's look at Nigeria from the positive angle and see Nigeria getting better soon. Atleast here somebody is taking step against corruption and should be encouraged irrespective of whether the targets are political enemies.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by Egbetuaaa: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
Out of 300 jobs, 120 have been fully paid for, yet nothing on ground. Yet, whenever a project is commissioned in any northern state, na "awa oyel money". Annoyingly, mostly from dwellers of one barren land.  undecided

Senator James must be a Muslim aboki using Niger Delta oil money to develop his kano state. angry
[/s]
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by Beetobee(f): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hope Sen James Manager is one of those refunding.
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by TheFearless(f): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
Thieves everywhere.
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by TheFearless(f): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
Bayelsa state again.

See another thief below.

1 Share

Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by anslem2: 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Pls help a brother so as to assist his daughter.thanks.First Bank.3064274499
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by mechanics(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hmmmmm, corruption just too much, well President Buhari is trying his best, some set of unscrupulous people are frustrating his effort.
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
The minister of Niger Delta affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio, has said that the forensic audit of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) by the adminstration of President Muhammadu Bhuari is yielding positive results already. Akpabio, speaking in Abuja on Friday, December 27, said that when the NDDC is finally cleased and salvaged from its rot, it will be one of the greatest legacies and accomplishment of President Buhari, The Nation reports. 
Quoted for posterity

1 Like

Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by Egbetuaaa: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
post=85286985:

Quoted for posterity
[/s]
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by Bighead9: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
Simplyleo:
Another propaganda to divert our attention from the certificateless Maj Gen Buhari's cluelessness & tyranny. ~ Pigs

Even when the East could not contribute anything to the to Economy, Igbos still blame Buhari. grin

God bless Arewa.
God bless Buhari,
God bless Nigeria.

Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by BilltheDON(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
Good one

Check in for your plain and pattern materials and senator materials wholesales and retail
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by Cantonese: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
After all the wahala, will the minister not be led calculatedly to Ikoyi or Kuje just like Orji and the rest? Membership of the APC along with eye service; taken Daura chieftancy titles, sponsorship of election and shows, betrayal of PDP will NEVER guarantee an escape from Ikoyi or Kuje for these people.
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by seunmsg(m): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
When it comes to corruption, give it to the south south. They are worse than any other region.

I audited a federal agency headed by someone from Bayelsa last year and what I saw was mind-boggling. We made every possible effort to get the man arrested and prosecuted but he used the stolen wealth to bribe every investigating body that got involved in the case. My only joy is that we ensured his tenure was not renewed when his first term ended this year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by sulaak(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
What about arresting them for fraud.
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by IpobAntidote: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
[[s]quote author=Simplyleo post=85281869]Another propaganda to divert our attention from the certificateless Maj Gen Buhari's cluelessness & tyranny. ~ Pigs[/quote][/s]

Even if they put the evidence on your nose, you won't see it cos your eyes are already covered with years of propaganda, brainwashing, innuendos, rumors and out right lies.
Better go and see your optician for clearer vision.
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by sammyj: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
It's only criminal that knows the tactics of criminals that can catch and fight criminals. Akpabio well done!!! grin
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by Kubernetes: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
fairfora:
Na Niger delta people dey kill themselves. Each time I visit them, i always imagine what they spent the huge allocations at their disposal on, yet they're never satisfied. North is second...on allocation sharing formula in Nigeria, the north has the largest of all yet, nothing is happening over there. No development of any sort. Only in the south west with such little share is developed. Everything boils down to management. If a southerner is given one million naira, in the next 2 years , he's an employer of labour. Give same to a northerner, he would lavish it on material things, marry more wives and say, Allah the provider, would provide another one tomorrow. The south south man would spend all on kaikai with wrapper tied on his waist every morning. Shame!

Really?
No wonder Tafa Balogun and Bode George are good investors.
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by correctyourself(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Publish their names make we see dem..!

No be audio refund we wan hear....

Until this forensic audit is extended to Hajj commission, North East DC, Funds for fighting Boko haram, Oil blocs ownership and NNPC nothing would be termed transparency here but witch-hunting the Niger Deltans of their patrimony. Let transparency go round the country

INEC need this kind of audit, because that place been untouchable, and they keep taking that advantage for billions of ñaira allocated to them.
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by omoiyalayi(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
MycroftHolmes:
I hate to think of it this way, but I don't see Nigeria getting better soon. Not with the kind of people we have in power.

Everybody just seems to be there for his own selfish gains and to do absolutely nothing to make the nation better.

This is not even about political parties any more. I wish we can all see that these are the same set of people with same interests, just split into two groups to make it feel like a competition. angry

We think alike
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kubernetes:

Really?
No wonder Tafa Balogun and Bode George are good investors.
Among good people there are always bad eggs and I'm sure you knew what happened to the 2 people you mentioned.
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by thundafire: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
Didnt he also enjoy the contracts money from NDDC but I remember Donald Duke he stole so much and did so much I remember NDDC will do project he will remove der sign post in connivance with them and set up state government own and award project for dey same job and money gone Nigeria politicians got no joy
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by Simplyleo: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by Egbetuaaa: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Really?

Somehow, the north is the reason senator James could not carry out even one of the 120 jobs fully paid for? Pls enlighten me, I don't understand how the north marrying 100 wives is related to this topic. undecided
[/s]
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by Gandollaar(f): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:
one PDP senator for Delta south is a chief culprit. Senator James Manager
Waoh! Politics!
So James and Cairo have fallen apart this much?
Re: NDDC Audit: Some Contractors, Banks Already Making Refunds - Akpabio by enirock(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
Its commendable to hear something is been done. There is no clean politician in Nigeria. We just keep hoping that its not a media auditing but one thats truly happening that at the end there wud b findings nd a published report. while we commend the minister, we keep our fingers crossed nd follow the development

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Refineries Produced No Petrol In Past Eight Months – NNPC / Kennedy Ibeh Sponsors Bill To Regulate Cost Of Marriage In Imo State / Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.