Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Other Governors Should Come Tutorial On Good Governance Under Umahi- Orji(photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Other Governors Should Come Tutorial On Good Governance Under Umahi- Orji(photos (866 Views)

Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason / Ebonyi Is Poverty Capital Of Southern Nigeria Under Umahi – Indigenes / Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Other Governors Should Come Tutorial On Good Governance Under Umahi- Orji(photos by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2019
Other Governors Should Come Tutorial on Good Governance Under Umahi says HE Orji

The Ebonyi State Governor, Engr. David Umahi yesterday paid Christmas homage to the Former Deputy Governor of Old Imo State, His Excellency, Francis Orji at his residence in Owutu Edda, Afikpo South LGA.

Umahi admonished the Former Deputy Governor on his effort and contributions in the creation of Ebonyi State. "I am happy that we still have people like you in our midst.

"We will continue to appreciate our elders statesmen especially those who made special mark in the history of our dear state.

"I thank you also for your support in my administration.

"I have seen the Amasiri-Amangwu-Ecoli Road, we have gone far on its construction and we will continue. We will continue to construct many more roads as I have maintained that I will make Afikpo the second city after Abakaliki in Ebonyi State.

"We have come to say thank you in this yuletide."

In response, the Former Deputy Governor was very excited as he commended the Governor urging other Governors to come for tutorial on good Governance under Umahi.

In his words,

"No state can be compared with Ebonyi in Nigeria in terms of speed of transformation and quick development.

"No person in Ebonyi state and Nigeria doesn't recognise the good works you are doing in Ebonyi.

"We will want other Governors to come for training under Umahi.

"I will want Umahi to train whosever that will become the next Governor of Ebonyi State to sustain the developments of Ebonyi State which has been laid down without which we will be missing.

"I like the way people talk about you even people that were against you because they have now seen that you are sent by God.

"I will only ask you for one thing, don't regard anybody as your Enemy in Ebonyi, you have an assignment by God and you are on it."

Source : https://9newsng.com/other-governors-should-come-tutorial-on-good-governance-under-umahi-orji/

Re: Other Governors Should Come Tutorial On Good Governance Under Umahi- Orji(photos by Sammy07: 9:56am On Dec 28, 2019
Abia & Kogi governors should be first

2 Likes

Re: Other Governors Should Come Tutorial On Good Governance Under Umahi- Orji(photos by popsy2(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2019
Nice one
Re: Other Governors Should Come Tutorial On Good Governance Under Umahi- Orji(photos by Multiplier7(m): 10:04am On Dec 28, 2019
Let me not lie..Umahi really did well in Ebonyi state. See street light like Dubai own. Its Amazing.

2 Likes

Re: Other Governors Should Come Tutorial On Good Governance Under Umahi- Orji(photos by murphyibiam15(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2019
Umahi is really transforming Ebonyi in all ramifications, there is no need to deny that...one good thing about the transformation is that every nook and cranny of the state isn't left behind ...he should sustain the momentum and make sure the next governor after him adds to his fits

3 Likes

Re: Other Governors Should Come Tutorial On Good Governance Under Umahi- Orji(photos by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2019
Sammy07:
Abia & Kogi governors should be first

My thought.

Even them in that state should all go first.

1 Like

Re: Other Governors Should Come Tutorial On Good Governance Under Umahi- Orji(photos by lagdmark(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2019
@OP propaganda everyday will make politicians work less. The governor should invest more in lives of Ebonyi youths to get them out of the street hawking. Planting of flowers, building roundabouts and street lights is good, but the people are poor they need to be empowered to be self-employed.
Re: Other Governors Should Come Tutorial On Good Governance Under Umahi- Orji(photos by murphyibiam15(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
lagdmark:
@OP propaganda everyday will make politicians work less. The governor should invest more in lives of Ebonyi youths to get them out of the street hawking. Planting of flowers, building roundabouts and street lights is good, but the people are poor they need to be empowered to be self-employed.
There is no state you don't find poor people in Nigeria, the only difference is the percentage.. believe it Nigerians are generally poor, even those you think that don't hawk and own shops are poor, just say poverty get grade, ..Are you suggesting the governor should abandon what he's doing and be sharing money up and down to people?... Nigeria's economic performance and wellness of the people is more centred on what the FG does as it is in total control of the resources and not the states..so let's not deviate and focus on what is at hand..
Re: Other Governors Should Come Tutorial On Good Governance Under Umahi- Orji(photos by helinues: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sir Dave is actually doing Fanstatic jobs in Ebonyi state.

Respect to silent achievers

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Amotekun : We Can Either Run As Cheetah Or Stand As Tiger / Coronavirus: People Drag Chris Ngige After Saying Nigeria Needs More Doctors.vid / COVID-19: Yemi Osinbajo, Soyinka Clash On President Buhari's Lockdown Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.