Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... (7971 Views)

Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by 24kmagic: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Later they will say what are feminists fighting for

Femi what?

I'm talking about reasonable women, not bitter and frustrated ladies that have never been able to keep a man.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by janvier27(m): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
I don't think he's been sleeping with anyone. He simply needs medical help.
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Uduaksco: 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hmmm. Adding more pepper to the injury be this...

If this is a true story and you are in Lagos.
I will advise you to go to this particular Celestial Parish at Ojuelegba. Its a 4 storey building known as Ayilara Parish.

Go on a Tuesday or Thursday between 12pm and say 4pm.

Ask for nobody and explain nothing to anyone. just tell them at the entrance of the Church that you want to hear from God.

You will be told to buy a candle pray over it and be directed to the sunday school on the ground floor where you will assigned randomly to a prophet or prophetess . You all will ve like 8- 9 in each group.

When its your turn, you will be called and the Holy Spirit will reveal both the source and the solution to what is bothering you.

If you do make it to the church ,receive your message and are given the script. Make sure you do everything you are told and do not make any unnecessary friends with any prophet or let anyone charge you for prayers ooo.

Salvation is free. If you have any challenge tell them you want to speak with Evangelist Olu Oshodi. He is the Shepherd in Charge. There is also a clinic at the church with Certified Medical Doctors, you can ask for medical advice for your husband.

Shalom.[/quote]
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by dominique(f): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
She's busy doing fasting abd prayers while her husband that brought problem into her life is still cheating around. Before you go extra mile for anybody ask yourself if they would do same if the situation was reversed. Would your husband have gone for fasting and prayers if it was you that cheated and brought spiritual problem into your home?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Vyolet(f): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
cococandy:
Fairy tales. Obviously concocted post . But a perfect breeding ground for the hypocrites to come and tell you how to win back his cheating soul grin

If per chance you’re a real person. I pray sense locates you this new year.
Amen ooo
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Vyolet(f): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
TruthTella:
Madam I feel for you honestly
You sound like a very religious person and your husband is taking full advantage of that.
He certainly didn't receive any threats from any woman about destroying his marriage, you think am now, why will the woman do juju that stops him from having sex with you and only you when he has countless other side chics that can take him from her?
He was lying to get your pity and he succeeded. Your orange seller dream was just your mind playing tricks on you because you had been habouring fears that his infidelity will destroy your family. The reason he cannot get erections when having sex with you is because he does not find you attractive AT ALL, you do not excite him sexually and besides he has seen younger tighter vaginas than your own outside which he knows he can easily get.

He is an inconsiderate, lying cheat and you are here talking about praying for him. Sorry oooo
He hasn't slept with you since February and you think you still have a husband, hmm. Sorry.

The unfortunate thing is that he will cheat to his satisfaction and waste money he should be spending on his kids while taking care of side chics and you will be running from pillar to post borrowing money for him thinking he is under a curse until he gets tired in old age or goes bankrupt and then, you will welcome him back with open arms and thank God for bringing your husband back to you and making you the winner in the end.

Religion is really turning people's brains to mushroom in Nigeria.
This is exactly how it happens.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by dominique(f): 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
24kmagic:
Truly, it's a man's world.
I just cannot stop thanking nature for making me a man.

Imagine a wife having to suffer for her husband's indiscretions?

The more I try to be a faithful man, the less I can, knowing fully well that my woman will always be there to clean up my mess.

Chai!

To be a man is truly a blessing

Not all women can stomach a cheating man and will not clean any mess caused by them. I personally cannot and will not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Vyolet(f): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
So he left you for eleven months without sex, shocked while he has been having sex with different women?

How have you been coping?
Anyways, allow him sort himself, if you don't have the mind to allow someone else make love to you (there would be another side effect to this) simply get sextoys to help yourself, build your own finance, take care of your look and take care of your children. If he is ready to get erection for you again, he should let you know and any day it happens, do use protection, no go carry HIV like many innocent women before you, no say I no warn you.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Triniti(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Your husband better get ready to get his hands dirty because this a highly spiritual case. He must walk the talk to self redemption, the said girl has a strong foothold in your family, it’s time to embark on a spiritual journey and adventures. You can help him fight this battle if you still love him.
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by CanadianNaija: 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
TruthTella:
Madam I feel for you honestly

The unfortunate thing is that he will cheat to his satisfaction and waste money he should be spending on his kids while taking care of side chics and you will be running from pillar to post borrowing money for him thinking he is under a curse until he gets tired in old age or goes bankrupt and then, you will welcome him back with open arms and thank God for bringing your husband back to you and making you the winner in the end.

Religion is really turning people's brains to mushroom in Nigeria.

The bolded is so true. They will now take 40 years anniversary picture, and people will use them as an example of a good marriage.

No one will know that it was 40 years of suffer and dry fasting, spent fighting off imaginary enemies for the woman.
Madam will be alright last last.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by CHoccolaTE: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
CanadianNaija:

The bolded is so true. They will now take 40 years anniversary picture, and people will use them as an example of a good marriage.

No one will know that it was 40 years of suffer and dry fasting, spent fighting off imaginary enemies for the woman.

Lol
So true
You will see them posting pictures on social media like one kain role model couple
Other people will look up to them and envy them
The man sef will be advising young up coming couples like say him be better person grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by dominique(f): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
CanadianNaija:

@bolded, most times people do and use the wife's experience as testimony. I remember reading one on Facebook where a lady shared how her uncle's wife endured all sorts of physical abuse and cheating to the point of the man fathering two illegitimate children during their marriage. Now the man has come back to her and she's now enjoying her marriage. At what age? grin All her decades of fasting and prayers finally yielded results when they grew old and that's what we should emulate? Tufiakwa!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Pavore9: 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
dominique:

@bolded, most times people do and use the wife's experience as testimony. I remember reading one on Facebook where a lady shared how her uncle's wife endured all sorts of physical abuse and cheating to the point of the man fathering two illegitimate children during their marriage. Now the man has come back to her and she's now enjoying her marriage. At what age? grin All her decades of fasting and prayers finally yielded results when they grew old and that's what we should emulate? Tufiakwa!

Enjoying what marriage? You mean his leftover self that is looking for a nanny as his worn out self is no longer attractive to women outside.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by apatheticme(f): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
merahki:

@ bolded, But why are these women going through this “ a lot”? Why are they figuratively and almost literally eating “shit”? Why are they erasing their personhoods? Why can’t they make use of choices that empower the soul? When nobody is forcing them?

@ cancelled, quite unnecessary, the curses. God blesses and doesn’t punish. God gives us choices and the lives we want for ourselves. For every misogynist and sanctimonious “fool” there is an enabling, desperate and willing partner with them so should we curse them too?
My thoughts sha, cheers

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Cutehector(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
A lesson to men out there.
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by k4kenny(f): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
Eskiss ma, who exactly offended this 'strange woman' , you or your husband? Seems she's hell bent on punishing YOU, not him. Think about it, if she really wanted to punish him, then his thing would not rise at all for any woman. If this had been the case ehn.... he'll join you on 40 days dry fast and every deliverance service imaginable grin. But seems the 'witch' did him some kind of favour and is punishing YOU. Why?? undecided

Madam, this whole thing seems like some bs your husband concocted to send you on a wild goose chase while he fornicates around shamelessly. I won't even be surprised if he charmed himself not to be able to perform with you but with basically anyone in skirt. The world has gone crazy, there's no limit to the evils human beings are capable of.

You need a break from that environment. Make yourself and kids your main priority. There's nothing wrong in praying for a fulfilled marriage even if this one fails. Single mothers with 4 kids are remarrying, nothing is impossible. Not all men are worth the stress and heartache.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Kapeter(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
That's one thing about cheating in marriage even relationship self. If you don't ruin yourself, you will eventually ruin your partner. Someone sha must pay for it.

The said girl onlt wants to destroy the marriage, op keep praying since you are a believer at least for your own and kids protection.

If i should say you should keep praying for your husband now, only God knows if he'd change. Some of them are addicted to cheating.

Cheating partner is worst than ebola and hiv/aids.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by tabithababy(f): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2020
Bmmmm
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 08, 2020
The girl no see buhari deal with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Everyone In My Husband's Family Has Stopped Communicating With Me / A Father's Pain / My Experience With My Pervert Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.