Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... (7936 Views)

Husband Slept With Another Woman ,business/finances All Collapsed."spiritually. / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by goldensoul55: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Goodday everyone ,
I have been married to my husband for 8 years and we are blessed with 3 lovely kids , my husband cheats on me especially when I'm pregnant , I noticed it when I had my first child , the thing is , he does it so smoothly that he leaves no stone unturned , I knew he cheated, the signs were there but never had any concrete evidence .

Around February this year , I noticed that whenever we are about to make out, his joystick gets so soft , (soft like bread ),there is nothing we haven't tried ,the more we try ,the weaker it gets. We attributed it to stress, or maybe erection issues , I encouraged him to go to the hospital , but he never did. Fast forward to last September , I started having nightmares about a strange woman fighting me in my dreams that my husband is owing her and she would take her pounds of flesh on me and my kids , cos my hubby cannot "waste her oranges " I asked her what she meant by "waste her oranges "? She said I should ask my husband when I get home . I woke up from that dream at about 2am , I woke my husband up for prayers , after the prayers , I asked him if he was having any extra marital affairs , he denied , I said ok , at least do you know any orange seller ? Or did you by chance waste anyones'oranges , he said NO . And went back to sleep. Immediately he slept , I took his phone , checked if I could find any clue , there was none.

A month later I had a similar dream, this time around the face of the girl was clearer , and she was fuming with anger , i woke up ,ran to my pastor , he prayed with me and told me to keep praying , I started the midnight prayer programne on 18th of October to 24th December . On 25th of December my husband confessed to me that he has been cheating with various girls but there was a particular girl he slept with, that from the day he slept with that girl ,he noticed that he couldn't make love to me anymore ,he said he is not having weak erection like I thought that his joystick works on any other lady apart from me , he said he tried to end the relationship but he couldn't ,. Then he decided to stop sleeping with the said girl but she threatened him he would weep over his wife and kids , I asked him why he denied it even when God revealed it to me in my dreams , he said the girl is powerful and promised she would torment me ,and that he was confused and didn't know what to do.
Lest I forget , my husband and I haven't been able to make love since february this year . Yet he has been making love to other girls everyday of his life.whlie I was busy praying for God to heal hi.m and make him the complete man I once married , I never knew his evil side chick was punishing me and depriving me of enjoying my husband . How do I forgive this man ? I have taken my kids to my mums place to celebrate the new year , I am thinking of not returning back to the house .please Niaralanders I need matured advice on how to handle this situation , I am looking pale as a result of the emotional stress I have been through , I pray and fast everyday of my life for a man that doesn't mean well for me and my kids .
Sorry for the long post .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Nephilim: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ewwwww! Na wa ooo!
Ur husband don chop the oranges meant for the gods, and the gods are angry lolz.

Not every woman you can mess with, some are born from the depth of hell itself.
He should return back her oranges o.
Just that I pity you the most, you're now the one receiving the backlash.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by daddytime(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Huh?

Cheating is indeed very very expensive.

If not for one thing and the kids, I for just say make you sef go find one small boy wey go dey fire you well well for outside, after all, no be your fault say him plug no dey fit enter your socket again.

Keep strong madam, and do not quit praying. Hopefully, this would have taught him a life lesson as it has done me and many others reading this.

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by 2special(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Narrate the incident to his family members, so if anything happens to him now they won't hold you as a suspect...this one strong....outside Life

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Nephilim: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
This is highly a spiritual matter! Your husband should seek spiritual assistance to it.
This is one hell of a reason why extra-marital affair should not be dabbled into by any meaningful goodly and responsible human. You won't only hurt yourself, you will hurt your loved ones around you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by fineboynl(m): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
Does the said girl knows your name by any chance?

If really it's a spell or charm. Deliverance can break it but your husband should cut off every communication or contact.

The main reason for the spell is to seized your man away from you. And if you run and abandoned the house that means she succeeded.

When this battle get out of hand they will try to tempered with his finances

30 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by OJODEL10(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
if you really love your husband go back home and have serious prayer together let your pastor know and if your husband actually repent God will heal him soon.

13 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Olalan(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
OP you need to get your husband family in the know of what's happening.......it's obvious he doesn't love you anymore
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
End time orange.

I can't believe you are still expecting NL's suggestions, no go beg the girl, dey here dey expect NLs to mislead you.
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by EngrMarve(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
You will go back but prayers are very important

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by kunleweb: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
Find ways to process all that transpired. This is not a divorce issue. Give yourselves time. That's all you need time.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by softwerk(f): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
angry

Madam I feel for you

1. Go on 3days fasting and prayers
2. Go buy some sexy lingerie
3. Give him 10mins mouth action and watch Lazarus cum forth

Thank me later!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by goldensoul55: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
OJODEL10:
if you really love your husband go back home and have serious prayer together let your pastor know and if your husband actually repent God will heal him soon.

I truly love my husband and I am willing to go back but I am deeply hurt , confused and scared

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by kunleweb: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
goldensoul55:

I truly love my husband and I am willing to go back but I am deeply hurt , confused and scared

Let time process everything. Go back to your clergy to help you guys make amends.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Annstar(f): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
stay at a place they will not hear!!

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by goldensoul55: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Olalan:
OP you need to get your husband family in the know of what's happening.......it's obvious he doesn't love you anymore

He pleaded with me not to involve his family , he is from a polygamous family as he is ashamed he will be mocked ,hence I always run to our pastor
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by mysticwarrior(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
What your husband did was wrong, he brought problem into his peaceful home, he should stand and fight this battle to defend his family.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by OJODEL10(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
goldensoul55:

please pray before you go back home. if it is possible fast. plead to God on his behave befor God. if you want your prayers answer quickly don't curse the lady o.ly pray God should spoil her influence over him.
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by craleonic: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Your husband is simply no longer attracted to you one bit, that is why he goes soft on you but is fine with other women.

The dream is your subconscious playing back to you the fears you have stored in it.

15 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by goldensoul55: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
fineboynl:
Does the said girl knows your name by any chance?

If really it's a spell or charm. Deliverance can break it but your husband should cut off every communication or contact.

The main reason for the spell is to seized your man away from you. And if you run and abandoned the house that means she succeeded.

When this battle get out of hand they will try to tempered with his finances

I will have to ask him if she knows my name . Your last statement is true , he is having issues with his business already , I even had to borrow money from my mom to help sustain his business before this issues came up.

And I don't intend to run away but praying with my husband feels like I have been fooling myself , how can a man that leads prayer during devotion , speaks in tongue and. Still be a bloody cheat?

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by deltateam: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nephilim:
Ewwwww! Na wa ooo!
Ur husband don chop the oranges meant for the gods, and the gods are angry lolz.

Not every woman you can mess with, some are born from the depth of hell itself.
He should return back her oranges o.
Just that I pity you the most, you're now the one receiving the backlash.

Return which oranges? Do you know that 'oranges' mean bweasts?
The husband sucked the 'Wanyi Asaba' bweasts.

Do you know the implication?

The man has romanced mami water.

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by deltateam: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
OJODEL10:

I hate it when people use this cliche.

Will you also use it when it was the woman that cheated

Won't you call her olosho and those demeaning names.

Double standard.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by goldensoul55: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
softwerk:
angry

Madam I feel for you

1. Go on 3days fasting and prayers
2. Go buy some sexy lingerie
3. Give him 10mins mouth action and watch Lazarus cum forth

Thank me later!

I have been doing this , there is nothing I didn't try ,this is way beyond mouth action and sexy lingerie , I will continue with No:1 as for 2 and 3 . Its beyond it
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Amanee(f): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
If it's your husband, would he still be with you?

Nairalanders are hypocrites sha

26 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by darlenese(f): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
craleonic:
Your husband is simply no longer attracted to you one bit, that is why he goes soft on you but is fine with other women.

The dream is your subconscious playing back to you the fears you have stored in it.

you are in the wrong thread , the Op said matured advise only , so go and play with your toys

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by darlenese(f): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
mods please move to front page , if na snake thread or bbnaija brreast e for don land for front page sinccçcce
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Pavore9: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
Infidelity creates cracks for "reptiles" to crawl into families.

OP, the bitter truth is that you are just running helter-skelter while your husband is very comfortable with his promiscuity which you confirmed he was into way back into your first pregnancy and now you have three kids. There is nothing spiritual about his failing finances but a clear consequence of mismanagement of funds which he has used to finance his promiscuity.

"My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl" is an indication that you have unconsciously normalized his infidelity but your concern is just that he slept with one that is "destroying" your home. No lady out there is destroying your home but your husband who is the one who is self-sabotaging his family. Your husband is a full blown adult who is fully aware of his choices and the nightmares you are having, is the mind trying to rationalize why your husband is finding it difficult to be intimate with you and now you are blaming an "evil side chick", you see the deflection?

Until your husband comes to the point of mea culpa (through my fault, taking responsibility for the mess), your running to your pastor is just like running a marathon without a finishing line.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by Nephilim: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
deltateam:

Return which oranges? Do you know that 'oranges' means bweasts?
The husband sucked the 'Wanyi Asaba' bweasts.

Do you know the implication?

The man has romanced mami water.
hahaha! Brodaly, I understand. I know what it means wella,thats why I said "the oranges of the gods" Of course he has eaten and suck, who knows weda he even suck the gods pűssy too, lolz! grin but he can always appease, just a spiritual formation and processes needed. He actually got himself into trouble! He'll really need some good amount of help! I only pity the wife.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by kunlesmiles(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ur husband don buy big market fa, sorry for the troubles he has caused you, but he needs to know more than ever to fight together spiritually, am sure he must av learnt his lesson. Sex is more spiritual than physical, even me Don learn.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by pocohantas(f): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
goldensoul55:

He pleaded with me not to involve his family , he is from a polygamous family as he is ashamed he will be mocked ,hence I always run to our pastor

Continue running to the pastor, Helps keep you in shape wink

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by skentelelady(f): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
Please tell your husband to go for deliverance with you to break any soul tie.

This is not the time to leAve you marriage. The strange girl really wants to destroy your home that's why this is happening But na you no go gree

First of all save your marriage from the strange girl then deal with your husband after

I am sure he will learn his lesson after this. I advise you go for 1 week deliverance at mfm prayer city
Re: My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... by oscarow1234(m): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Woman remember your vow... For better, for worst. Leaving your husband now simply means you don't ❤️ him. Stand with him now, you both should pray together and better still take him to your pastor for a special deliverance. Do all diz, and you will have your home �.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couples Competition / Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - / Would You Quit Your Job If Hubby Insists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.