Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures (58434 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Celebrates 32nd Birthday (Photo) / Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Seyi Awolowo Flaunts Adeshola, His Dublin-Based Girlfriend, Calls Her His WCW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by BlackHutus: 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Seyi Awolowo (born 28th December 1989), bbnaija 2019 housemate is an Entrepreneur and Businessman.

He hails from Ogun State and he’s the grandson of Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

Seyi has starred in several TV commercials, modeled for different organizations, also acted in TV series and many more

Source : https://www.instagram.com/officialseyiawo/

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
The author of confusion in the house, the presiding officer in the kitchen department, the Tor Tiv of gossip and backbiting....

Happy birthday.

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ghettokid1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
HBD to him(the only gentleman in bbnaija 2019)

26 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Netanya(f): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
happy birthday to you Seyi

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
Netanya:
You look so much like Diane facially, but I don't know if you look like her in the chest department....

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Netanya(f): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
Erediauwa:
You look so much like Diane facially, but I don't know if you look like her in the chest department....

I don't know who that is anyway

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
Netanya:
I don't know who that is anyway
Oh well, seems you did not follow the show this year.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Netanya(f): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
Erediauwa:
Oh well, seems you did not following the show this year.
me follow BBN , God forbid

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Landynn: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
Wahala
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by DigitalLogic: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
Happy Birthday Seyi.

Hustle o!! make them no use you do bad example.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
Netanya:
grin

Now that's funny.... Quite surprising you have this striking resemblance with the beautiful Diane but hates the show.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
VANITY

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by blesskewe(f): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
Guy wear contacts
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Fabolousibk1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hbd
Meanwhile I attended a crusade in WARRI n someone touched my shoulder n said "YOU WILL WALK" I didn't bother because I knew I was not lame. After the crusade I touched my pocket and I couldn't find my wallet which had my transport money``"!!! Brothers and sisters,
And I WALKED

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by blackboi(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
Having blue eyes is a mutation.. I doubt if awolowo actually fathered this coon angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Netanya:

Actually he's not HERE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by xcelentattitude(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Hbd
Meanwhile I attended a crusade in WARRI n someone touched my shoulder n said "YOU WILL WALK" I didn't bother because I knew I was not lame. After the crusade I touched my pocket and I couldn't find my wallet which had my transport money``"!!! Brothers and sisters,
And I WALKED

Thou art madt! grin grin

45 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Cutehector(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
Netanya:
this shows you followed it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Openbusiness: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
This man is tall, black and handsome

16 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by BrutusOj(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
Erediauwa:
grin

Now that's funny.... Quite surprising you have this striking resemblance with the beautiful Diane but hates the show.
If you wan toast babe, go straight to the point by doing the needful through PM. Which one be all this child play now?

78 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by emeijeh(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
BrutusOj:
If you wan toast babe, go straight to the point by doing the needful through PM. Which one be all this child play now?

Abi o!
But why the babe come get tangerine lips na? cheesy

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by paparazi1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
BlackHutus:
Seyi Awolowo (born 28th December 1989), bbnaija 2019 housemate is an Entrepreneur and Businessman.

He hails from Ogun State and he’s the grandson of Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

Seyi has starred in several TV commercials, modeled for different organizations, also acted in TV series and many more

Source : https://www.instagram.com/officialseyiawo/

So you are thirty lies from the pit of hell, why not 18yrs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by luminouzzzzzz(m): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Openbusiness:
This man is tall, black and handsome

Your type shey? grin

10 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Netanya(f): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nnaabros:

Actually he's not HERE.
hmm

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by luminouzzzzzz(m): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
paparazi1:

So you are thirty lies from the pit of hell, why not 18yrs

So you quoted everything just to type two lines? undecided

17 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by itsme01: 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
most educated and smartest housemate of bbn 2019

happy birthday sucre papito

19 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by meobizy(f): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
Yet he claimed thirty while in the house. These Afonjas and deceit, ehn.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Netanya(f): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
Cutehector:
this shows you followed it
his name is written here as the news headline sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt / Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday / Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.