Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (36526 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Celebrates 32nd Birthday (Photo) / Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Seyi Awolowo Flaunts Adeshola, His Dublin-Based Girlfriend, Calls Her His WCW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by UncleGist: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Former big brother naija housemate and grandson to Awolowo Obafemi, Seyi celebrates the love of his life, Adesola as he marks her birthday today, 11th November.

He wrote;

Happy Birthday @deshawlah
My best friend
My Muse
My Number 1 fan
My heartbeat
MY Support
My Chief Encouragement Officer
My confidant.
Words won't do justice to expressing how I feel today, but I want to say Thank you Babe;.
Thank you for always being there for me through thick and thin,
Thank you for always believing in my dream even when it put you in the most uncomfortable positions.
Thank you for your love and support through all my endeavors, all of this won't be possible without them.
I'm grateful for your birth and how you have grown into this amazing woman that I cherish and I am totally proud of.
I am looking forward to the next year and what God will do in your life. I will be here to experience it all with you.
You will always be my Queen Adeshola Adeyemo
Sucre Papito loves you now and always.
♥️� Happy birthday Baby and �to a new year.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4vDnDwFdce/comments

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by UncleGist: 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2019

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by KingAzubuike(f): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
So na this one dey use pus** digest seyi's tiny d***
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by idesylvester(m): 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
They have come again, they have come again, father they have come again holy ghost come and take them out. Amen... BBN no go kill we ooo

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by torin: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Noblekingmusic: 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wow
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by ibkkk(f): 4:53am On Nov 12, 2019
Happy birthday to her.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by LOWLIFER: 5:32am On Nov 12, 2019
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Jimoibe: 6:17am On Nov 12, 2019
Happy birthday to her
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by QFOComNg: 7:04am On Nov 12, 2019
Happy Birthday to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by rex444(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2019
idesylvester:
They have come again, they have come again, father they have come again holy ghost come and take them out. Amen... BBN no go kill we ooo
hehehehehehehehehehehe they have come again ooo

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by debby485(f): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2019
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Fabolousibk1(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2019
Mtchewww BBN is over, still dey won't allow us rest...But wait ooo where is Slim case sef?

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Samdede1984: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]who birthday help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Royalfurnitures: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2019
Happy birthday to her

Check out my signature for good quality furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by kobosmart(m): 8:43am On Nov 12, 2019
She no even fine sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Jestin: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2019
Tacha wanted to finish this guy with body odor in just concluded BBN until he started to wear nose mask ..........For more jokes , send 33210 to BBN

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by YorubaPrince: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2019
Jupiter Thunder strike am fast! angry
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:43am On Nov 12, 2019
Happy Birrhday Seyi's babe

Your 'expectations' is one of the Keys to receiving your breakthrough. Without hope there is nothing for faith to act upon.
Good Morning FAM

Please click on the link on my signature and vote for my son...

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by limitless777(m): 8:44am On Nov 12, 2019
That's a good one Bro.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by kobosmart(m): 8:44am On Nov 12, 2019
debby485:
Nice
grin fiiiiiine geh i no go mind having yoir lip stick stain on my d!ck whats your boyfriend situation like?
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by trippleKAY(m): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2019
Love na blindness ooo,
Imagine the fugly of a girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by FactBoyz: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2019
grin
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by kobosmart(m): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Happy Birrhday Seyi

Your 'expectations' is one of the Keys to receiving your breakthrough. Without hope there is nothing for faith to act upon.
Good Morning FAM

Please click on the link on my signature and vote for my son...

Olodo its his girlfriends birthday, i hope your son is not olodo like u

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by nan1: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2019
Happy birthday baby girl for people saying she is ugly post your own pics let's see real beauty is beyond facials it lies in your brain and heart and seyi sure knows what he sees in her
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by RemiOAjayi: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2019
Happy birthday to her
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2019
kobosmart:

Olodo its his girlfriends birthday, i hope your son is not olodo like u

It is our olodo and not yours biko. Just vote for him...
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by mamaafrik(m): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2019
Beauty in the Eye of the chopper of the beheld.
Only the genus can
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by kobosmart(m): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

It is our olodo and not yours biko. Just vote for him...
Ah u know say ur pikin no fine, make e no come olodo untop o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Sharon Ooja, 'Rosemary' In "Jenifa’s Diary" Funke Akindele's Love Rival / Who Rocked This Gucci Dripset Better?, Wizkids Or This Asian Model! / Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.