Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? (21257 Views)

As Christians, What Does It Truly Mean By No Sex Before Marriage? / 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages / What Does Matthew 8:22 Mean By "Let The Dead Bury Their Own Dead"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by itswell10: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Let's talk.

Over to the Fornicators.

What do you mean by "one thing led to another" and why do all of you who need advice use this phrase?

Thanks for responding.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
That's a regular line for people who are not ready to say the truth.

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=itswell10 post=85300278]Let's talk.
Over to the Fornicators.

What do you mean by "one thing led to another" and why do all of you who need advice use this phrase?
Fornicators, thanks for responding. [/quote

Lol���...
They are coming for you. Una funny for here ehn...hehehehe..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by ednut1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kissing led to unhooking of bra. Then pant went off. Then she agreed only for him to put 'tip'. The rest is history

236 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by donbachi(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
uncontrollable urge led to manifestation of gross sexual desire.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by ojun50(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
It means one tin led to another tin ni

11 Likes

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
ednut1:
Kissing led to unhooking of bra. Then pant went off. Etc

Then prick enter Toto then dey begin to wonder how did it happen?!

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by itswell10: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=Jewessgratitude post=85300509][/quote] But that's the right word na. Pesin wey sleep with someone wey him never marry no be Fornicator?
Lalasticlala tomorrow na church. Epp me push this thing go front page.
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
itswell10:

But that's the right word na.
Pesin wey sleep with someone wey him never marry no be Fornicator?

Lalasticlala tomorrow na church. Epp me push this thing go front page.

No na fvckernizer

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by LiveforChrist: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Why

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by hisexcellency34: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
One thing will always to lead to another nah (simple mathematics)

13 Likes

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by OgbanjeProphet: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
One thing must always lead to another thing naaauw.

22 Likes

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by Lordjb: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
grin
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by omowolewa: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
This man and Moderator.

Okay, it's like summarizing the Koko behind the event
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by themonk(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
You never miss step mistakenly fall inside vagina before?

E dey always happen to me for Night when light no dey nah.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lol...l no fit laf
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by Alexaonfleek: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
It simply means from kissing to necking to licking to the main Koko

You can't be typing all these,so in other words,one thing led to another wink

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by Kestolove(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
It means my preeq led to her toto

3 Likes

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by dapsoneh: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
Thats how they roll

1 Like

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by Felixalex(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hehehe
Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by EJIOGBENIMI(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Something they didn’t really know how it happened

3 Likes

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by bibiking7(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2019

To cut the long story short. Or in other words, akpako Sha happen.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by SouthSouth1914: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Just a short sentence to explain why they let down their guard..

1 Like

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by samsard(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Useless question by jobless op.

9 Likes

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by TheABOMINATION: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
They, not me, use that line when they are not ready to state the mistakes they made.

Truth is most ladies are seductress, can't blame guys for losing their cool.

11 Likes

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by ideatoprince18(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
If I talk na .... Dem go call me fornicator .... Make I kukuma keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
The language of the devil.........

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by safarigirl(f): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Next time, Dear Fornicators, please use the words:

"A Progression of Events found me in unforeseen circumstances"

We are going into 2020, we're going to need a change of vocabulary to these cheating stories. Thanks in advance wink

44 Likes

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by tonyimadu: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
itswell10:
Let's talk.

Over to the Fornicators.

Thanks for responding.
U seem to be talking to a lot of fornications. May advise is you mind your own sin and work out your salvation with fear and trembling

7 Likes

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by Amstupid(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
angry

Am fornicating right now wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? by praz001(m): 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
Abi.... embarassed

When they want to give an excuse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.