Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. (2461 Views)

Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State / Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB / APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by Ctorch: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
5 hours earlier....

Starboy : Good evening your Excellency sir

Bubu: Ha..my able Veefee ! Osunbade, how are you?

Starboy : Very well sir.

Bubu: Torr. Madalla! I hope you are not still annoyed over that Customs man I reflaced? What is his name again.? Baba something...

Starboy: Babatunde Fowler sir and it's FIRS not customs.. No I have moved past that. It's all water under the bridge.

Bubu: Which bridge?

Starboy: I don't get your meaning sir.

Bubu: Which bridge is under water? Was it included in the budget?

Starboy: I mean it's all in the past sir.

Bubu: Toor. Fery good. We need to be together to deliver this #Change agenda

Starboy; We are now on #Nextlevel sir . Change was our slogan for the First term.

Bubu: That's why I like you. You are fery fery intelligent.? You are a lawyer ko? Did you school in Nigeria?

Starboy: I am a SAN sir and I had my first degree in Nigeria?

Bubu: You are the son of a lawyer? Do I know your pather?

Starboy : I am a SAN sir. Senior Advocate of Nigeria.

Bubu: Toor. Senior Lawyer. Did you attend University or polytechnic?

Starboy : University sir. They don't offer law in polytechnics.

Bubu: Which university?

Starboy : University of Lagos sir.

Bubu: Madalla! University of Lagos is a fery good school.

Starboy : Yes it is. Your excellency. I am here on Omoyele Sowore's matter.

Bubu: Showore..the boy that wants to do revolution ko?

Starboy : Yes your Excellency

Bubu: Walahii..nothing can take that boy prom my hand. He is a National risk.

Starboy : Well , your Excellency we have received various communication from the U.S on his matter, the latest being a letter from the US congress directly to Malami. They are very insistent that we allow rule of law play out in his case.

Bubu: Are they imfortant? This U.S fongress?

Starboy : They are the highest lawmaking institution in the U.S. if the U.S wants to go war, they decide sir.

Bubu: Walahii Osunbade! They can not interpere in our internal appairs. Tell them I said so.

Starboy : They will not be happy sir. They can hit us with sanctions. They will stop all military, educational, trade and medical aid. They can stop visa issuance to our nationals and....

Bubu: Shege!! Did you say medical aid?

Starboy : Yes, your Excellency.

Bubu: Walahii! Will this infolve the UK ?

Starboy: Whatever steps the U.S take, the U.K will undoubtedly follow.

Bubu: Shege borowa ! Set him pree immediately .

Starboy : We should release Sowore sir?

Bubu : Walahi Osunbade, are you deaf? Release all of them Release efribodi. Showore, Dasuki, Kanu , even that woman that has been criticising me.

Starboy: That's the first lady sir.

Bubu: Release her too.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by dukeprince50: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
I really think mad men should stop opening threads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by deji68: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Bubu : Walahi Osunbade, are you deaf? Release all of them Release efribodi. Showore, Dasuki, Kanu , even that woman that has been criticising me.

Starboy: That's the first lady sir.

Bubu: Release her too.

grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by Citytrend: 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
Source please
Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by tsdarkside(m): 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
dukeprince50:

but its funny....

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by tsdarkside(m): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Citytrend:
Source please

source,aso.com....
Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by chival(f): 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
dukeprince50:

I am apolitical but I did find the post funny.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by MrMann1(m): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
You made my day... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by ItooWorWor(m): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by realstars: 12:55am On Dec 29, 2019
Ha!! ha!! ha!!! I know baba will bounce back in just a little time,
Go slow, and steep fast Baba', the days are running fast.

Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by itsme01: 2:29am On Dec 29, 2019
grin

release that woman that alway criticise me.... now thats epic

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by JonDon12: 3:11am On Dec 29, 2019
itsme01:
grin

For real. I think I prefer this bubu guy to Buhari
Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by DonJayrome(m): 3:29am On Dec 29, 2019
This is quite funny
Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by AkunaAtakasi: 6:56am On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
grin

[/s]
Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by Tmex(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2019
dukeprince50:
Something that should make you laugh you are still frowning.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by helinues: 9:02am On Dec 29, 2019
undecided

Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by funmike83(f): 9:17am On Dec 29, 2019
Hmmm, blows hot indeed. Terrorist
Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by Mcuzy(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2019
Ha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by Naijazure: 9:43am On Dec 29, 2019
Hilarious... We'll need you to report for Nairaland from the Villa ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2019
dukeprince50:

Try cultivating
a good sense of humour.
It is good for the soul.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by ZombieTERROR: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2019
dukeprince50:
This is the kind of President you support?
Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by dukeprince50: 11:28am On Dec 29, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
This is the kind of President you support? Shame on you
ur stupidity is outstanding. Goodluck
Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by TooMuchStuff: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2019
I remember Tom Ikimi in the days of Abacha
I remember Ali in the days of Sadam hussein
I remember Libyan Army in the days of Gaddafi

They all Screamed at USA "we are sovereign states that cannot be intimidated by USA...bla bla bla

Where are all of these Muslim leaders today...?? 6ft underground .....DEAD

Buhari watch ya Mouth

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by mrchineke: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

This is the kind of President you support?
Shame on you

U well so?
Re: Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. by Hungarriman: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2019

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl / Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger / See What A Lady Called Obaseki (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.