Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,163 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror (3668 Views)

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ColonelEmeka: 9:44am On Dec 29, 2019
ProtectMyMoney:

Colonelemeka, are each of our troops well protected with full body armor, night vision binoculars, superb guns and ammunitions, bullet proof advance mission vehicles, well protected lookout Sentry, aerial fire power support, etc.

All we see mostly in pictures shown are troops carrying guns with just uniform on, and no protective body armor etc.

Protection is done to the best of our ability but the ultimate protector is God. We have all of the above. You cannot expect to see complete details of what has been deployed to the theater .

This is my simplest gear in relaxed mode.

Special forces unit

Modified

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by lovat(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2019
Enwhen:

ITS JUST LT. ,not LT COL. , THE OP DIDN'T EVEN SAY LT. COL. self , WHY CONFUSING YOURSELF ??... AFTER 2ND LT., ITS LT. BEFORE CAPT. , MAJOR , LT. COL, COL. , BRIG GEN....
Stop being slow. The Op said Lt Col when he first posted it. Remove your brains from your pocket
Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by crownwealth: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
ColonelEmeka:

Protection is done to the best of our ability but the ultimate protector is God. We have all of the above. You cannot expect to see complete details of what has been deployed to the theater .

This is my simplest gear in relaxed mode
[/s]

The security agencies needs to fish you impostor out for exposing our soldiers to harm.

Who send you all these fraudulent posts on nairaland?
Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ColonelEmeka: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2019
crownwealth:
[s][/s]

The security agencies needs to fish you impostor out for exposing our soldiers to harm.

Who send you all these fraudulent posts on nairaland?

I am not a ghost and my unit is in a safe zone for now. Did my picture give away my location or full kit and number of men in my battalion?

Thank you for your concern but no thank you

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ProtectMyMoney: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

This is my simplest gear in relaxed mode.

Special forces unit

Colonelemeka, you pray to God to protect you from Boko haram, Boko haram is also praying to God to protect them from you.

Who will God now listen to?

It is the full protection, equipment etc you put in place for the troops like the US Army that will give them a fighting chance to always triump and not die needlessly.

Example: Behind you is an ordinary Toyota pick up van that is not bullet proof neither does it offer full cover and protection to the man mounting the sub machine gun from all sides.
Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ColonelEmeka: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2019
ProtectMyMoney:

Colonelemeka, you pray to God to protect you from Boko haram, Boko haram is also praying to God to protect them from you.

Who will God now listen to?

It is the full protection, equipment etc you put in place for the troops like the US Army that will give them a fighting chance to always triump and not die needlessly.

Example: Behind you is an ordinary Toyota pick up van that is not bullet proof neither does it offer full cover and protection to the man mounting the sub machine gun from all sides.

A gun truck faces the enemy and does not show its flank. There is protection for the gunner don't worry about that. It does not have to be bullet proof because we do not fight from inside it but from outside it with a lone driver and gunner with his wing man at the back.

Like i said, we have all we need including night vision goggles.

2 Likes

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by crownwealth: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

I am not a ghost and my unit is in a safe zone for now. Did my picture give away my location or full kit and number of men in my battalion?

Thank you for your concern but no thank you

And you are a Colonel in Nigerian Army or in Boko Haram soldier?

And you are saddled with the responsibility of communicating the falling soldiers to Nigerians here as the NA spokesperson? Right?

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

A gun truck faces the enemy and does not show its flank. There is protection for the gunner don't worry about that. It does not have to be bullet proof because we do not fight from inside it but from outside it with a lone driver and gunner with his wing man at the back.

Like i said, we have all we need including night vision goggles.
May God bless our NA and other Security forces
Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ColonelEmeka: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2019
crownwealth:

And you are saddled with the responsibility of communicating the falling soldiers to Nigerians here as the NA spokesperson? Right?

His family is already aware so you can drink some chilled water. In fact his sister was the first to be notified. A strong family who had a strong son. I lost a strong friend in Buba and will mourn him how i see fit. When someone you were together with not too long ago at flintlock is now gone you will understand

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by Enwhen(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2019
crownwealth:

Na imposter ....

The day wey we go cash am.. him own don done... It is very very wrong, a serious offense give this kinda of report , when the appropriate authority in the army is yet to I form the family.
Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ColonelEmeka: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2019
pineed:

May God bless our NA and other Security forces

My brother your prayers are all we need. Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ColonelEmeka: 10:15am On Dec 29, 2019
Enwhen:

Na imposter ....

The day wey we go cash am.. him own don done... It is very very wrong, a serious offense give this kinda of report , when the appropriate authority in the army is yet to I form the family.

And how do you know the family has not been informed? Do you know when we lost him? Do you know how much he was loved? His family were informed the day after we lost him so you can relax

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by Enwhen(m): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

And how do you know the family has not been informed? Do you know when we lost him? Do you know how much he was loved? His family were informed the day after we lost him so you can relax

Who are u ??, Identify yourself and tell me your location in Borno or yobe ??...
Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by lereinter(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2019
Eyah
Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ColonelEmeka: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2019
Enwhen:

Who are u ??, Identify yourself and tell me your location in Borno or yobe ??...

You will wait. I should identify myself to a non ranked field man or to a bloody civilian. Funny man

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by Enwhen(m): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

You will wait

Nairaland dey save u, I go soon report u and fish u out...one day na one day...enjoy your whole it last.
Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by Enwhen(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

You will wait. I should identify myself to a non ranked field man or to a bloody civilian. Funny man

Don't worry continue ... One day na one day for u bloody imposter civilian ...na Col gaba daya u see to take impersonate ko, u day will surely come
Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ColonelEmeka: 10:29am On Dec 29, 2019
Enwhen:

Nairaland dey save u, I go soon report u and fish u out...one day na one day...enjoy your whole it last.

Why don't you tell me your name and location as a field man and i will call you within 15mins and set you right. You need to watch yourself young man. No be every fish dem dey catch chop. Some go tear your mouth

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by deanoffaculty: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2019
Rest on Soldier!!
Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ColonelEmeka: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2019
Enwhen:

Don't worry continue ... One day na one day for u bloody imposter civilian ...na Col gaba daya u see to take impersonate ko, u day will surely come

It is easy for you to know who i am if you feel you have a long enough reach. Simply find out the selected that went for Flintlock in BF look for Emeka on that list then go ahead and report me.

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by Enwhen(m): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Why don't you tell me your name and location as a field man and i will call you within 15mins and set you right. You need to watch yourself young man. No be every fish dem dey catch chop. Some go tear your mouth

Don't worry continue to parade yourself as u want ... Good u know u are a fish, river go soon dry...
Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by Enwhen(m): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

It is easy for you to know who i am if you feel you have a long enough reach. Simply find out the selected that went for Flintlock in BF look for Emeka on that list then go ahead and report me.

Don't worry, when the time comes, we will know your real name... I know what to do
Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ColonelEmeka: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2019
Enwhen:

Don't worry continue to parade yourself as u want ... Good u know u are a fish, river go soon dry...

I am not worried field man. No be all fish need river. Go ask catfish. You are disturbing yourself. Flintlock select to BF have a list with HQ. Get it and my name is there. We no plenty wey go so do me the honour of fishing me out make we see what will happen.

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ColonelEmeka: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2019
Enwhen:

Don't worry, when the time comes, we will know your real name... I know what to do

Go ahead. I have already told you what to do

1 Like

Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by treshbanj: 10:43am On Dec 29, 2019
Enwhen:

You be fool
I didn't see any Lt. Col. on the OPs reports... More so the Late Lt. 2STARS is very visible to the eyes ... but because say your mumu get PhD , u think u can bambuzoo me with lies...

You don't even have Brain let alone having it in your ass.
Dude stop this baseless argument, he clearly posted "Lt Col"
Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by Enwhen(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2019
treshbanj:
Dude stop this baseless argument, he clearly posted "Lt Col"

But I didn't see that when I open the thread...

But was.only trying to explain to him that the late Lt. Rank shows in his uniform and even on his bullet jacket ... And started the insults, he should thank God for naira land...
Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by Chukwurah003: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2019
Gallant soldier
Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by vicben27(m): 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
they are just sending this young men to die for nothing. Nigeria is a scam
Re: A Comrade Goes Home To Rest. Lt. Hamza Buba Dies While Fighting Terror by ColonelEmeka: 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
vicben27:
they are just sending this young men to die for nothing. Nigeria is a scam

Everybody must die my brother. The reason behind the death is what is important. He died gallantly and did not go down alone. He used several of the enemy as a pillow to the other side. Nigeria is not a scam.

The battle is real and whether you love Naija or not it is our duty to defend her otherwise you who thinks naija is a scam would have your head detached from your body by now.

Na we be your bodyguard. Your bullet proof for here so mind the language you use for us and country.

We die for something. We die for honor, for glory, for the safety of our loved ones and even for those who do not love us because they do not know us.

Person wey no pursue goat wey dey dey eat his neighbour corn because he no like his neighbour, when the goat finish his neighbour own e go enter your own.

We fight for posterity brother. Respect your country and love yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Niger Delta Avengers Announce Return, Vow To Cripple Economy, Attack P / Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum / Sanusi, Amaechi, Datti Ahmed Attend Alex Otti's Inauguration(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.