Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies (72953 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / Boxer Amir Khan And Family Get Death Threats For 'betraying' Islam By Erecting A / Mayweather Eyes 51st Fight, But Not Against Amir Khan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Scottallen: 7:15am On Dec 30, 2019
YusufTheGreat:
i hope during Sallah celebration You will wear muslim cloth And your wife will wear hijab And you will take pictures with it to wish us happy Sallah

What's wrong with that? I wear flowing gown many times, yet I'm not a Muslim. Does a dressing define someone in this 21st century?

2 Likes

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by theassassin1: 7:16am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
RamseyBolton:

Im actually a christian you cumdrinking retárd.
[/s]
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by TheExecutioner: 7:20am On Dec 30, 2019
Nothing more shameful than an agbaya child rapist prophet who is a son of a dog! grin

[img]https://images./1Wa9icMFZ0KC0NG2oxXEDW.jpg[/img]

gaskiyamagana:

One of the 72 virgins said and I quote :
""LET HIM KISS ME WITH 'KISESSSSS ' OF HIS MOUTH, FOR YOUR LOVE IS BETTER THAN WINE "" BIBLE SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VERSE 1
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Fourwinds: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2019
backnbeta:
According to that Fan's comment, Allah said they should forbid evil with their hands or their words!!! How else will they forbid 'evil'(Christians and pagans) with their hands except through killing
they will also call him out for mentioning the word "fvck " as if the extremist don't carry out the practical fvck in their closet.... Useless fvckard
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Trendishine: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2019
Abass1Toheeb:

if u call people fools because of their belief, then I urge you to please go and study about the Origin of Christmas, make findings and think right and you will see it isn't Biblical but nevertheless Christians still believe and practice it worldwide despite some knowing the truth. why?? because that's what you believe in. Everybody stands for what he believes, that's who we all are.
Just shut up..That's why most of you would remain stupid, because you want to be logical and prove how right you are at the same time. If your brains are not under your anus and you think right, you would understand that its a season of love and sharing in a world where twisted people like you have used your obscure verge to challenge everything rational over religion you have no iota of idea where it emaniated from. You were just born into this world to meet this things. When you were a child of three years, were you aware of any of these stories you tell me now ?
Nonetheless, if you were thrown among kids your age celebrating Christmas then, you would clean heartedly chew the same sweets with them and be happy you are celebrating Christ. Now you have sense too much that threw Adam out of the garden of eden.
Idiots and blind mofos. They fail to see the underlying factor of joy, sharing and happiness amongst people in a time of celebration like this in a world you lots have messed up with hate. Yet you want to justify what is biblical or not, because you wrote the bible? Father Abraham..
Fools, you better change your ways, cause at that point you think you are wise, its at that point you fail to see how foolish your reflection looks when mirrored.
"Let he who thinketh he standeth take heed, lest he falls.."
God is love.
Even Jesus Christ said " I didn't come to throw away the laws, I came to modify it".
All for the interest of joy and true peace.
Think right boy.....

2 Likes

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by OyinO: 8:08am On Dec 30, 2019
IRRITATING ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS. They were all founded on bloodshed, racism, rape, violence, slavery, genocides and incest. Nothing good can ever come out from them until they due out of earth plane. Judaism, Christianity and Islam are the cause of World Chaos and Global Hatred since time immemorial. Shaaaame!!!!
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Danwakae(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2019
RamseyBolton:
I am a Christian. I can wish people Happy Ramadan but cannot do it in Muslim outfit. Neither can i put muslim symbols in my house. Amir Khan seems like a not into deep muslim

You are not a Christian...

I am a real Muslim, I wish my christians friends merry Christmas , they came to pick me for the celebration,I went and saw nothing wrong with it because during Eid celebrations , they all troops to my house even before the salat, they even forced me to do some celebration for Eid Adha when I never planned to.... That's how people will be criticizing me in the mosque, but will celebrate it when these guys come around durinh Eid celebrations, this is why some Muslims are going into terrorism, if only u can wish chriatians, pegans happy celebration, I don't if u can Cary arms. or bombs against them...its very wrong to do such in the Holy Qur'an likewise their Bible to celebrate with us, but things need to change for tolerance.. I see nothing wrong with Khan's statement , he wished Happy Holidays and not Merry Christmas... Thesame people accusing Khan will Cary bomb against the unbelievers..as such, who is now a real Muslim ??

2 Likes

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Trendishine: 8:13am On Dec 30, 2019
Islam must be abolished from the face of this earth, its the root cause of the hell they want to turn the world into. The people of this planet have to stand truthful to themselves. All Muslims must be emancipated from such enshrined wickedness all in the name of religious practices. How can you claim to worship a god you are destroying the humanity he has created and would never stop creating, in the name of a mentally deranged belief being passed down to imbeciles by a drunkard and tormented soul nodding his head on the ground.
What do you ediots take "God" for. ? Who asked you to kill his people? Are you all mad? Did he send you? You must be deranged by default...
And we all want to pretend like this is not happening ?
Religion of piss indeed....

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by lookingfly: 8:23am On Dec 30, 2019
I went to my friends wedding in a mosque just 3 days back, I sat inside the mosque till the wedding was over........ does that mean am no more a Christian? Tolerance to other people's religion is key and that's what some Muslims don't have.

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by dawnomike(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2019
YusufTheGreat:
i hope during Sallah celebration You will wear muslim cloth And your wife will wear hijab And you will take pictures with it to wish us happy Sallah
It is no problem to me as many of my friends are muslims and some have been my friend since 1999. They visit me for Christmas and i visit them for the salah celebration. I even have one of my sisters married to a muslim. Love an tolerance is all we need.
We were first Humans before being Muslims or Christians

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by kong200: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2019
noisy45:

Now slowpoke now ask your self do Christian's practice that. And for your information Christian's only follow the tenets of the New testament which is the beginning of Jesus Christ and follow some liberal teachings of the old testament while Judaism follow strictly the teachings of old testament which is the law of Moses in Deuteronomy and Leviticus grin

Now braindead, what does the attached says. So you choose what to follow in the bible and what to discard? Is the god of the jews different from the christian god? Is old testament god different from new testament god? You must think you are discussing with one of your fellow arrogantly ignorant bigot and braindead hypocrite.

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by kong200: 8:48am On Dec 30, 2019
MRAKBEE:

Thats the old testament.. Give us sth from the new testament Pls.

The old testament god must be different from the new testament god? It isnt old testament when you quote malachi, psalms, some parts of same deuteronomy etc it becomes one when your disastrous verses are quoted. No everybody is a stvpid as most of you
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Lastmankc(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2019
Pridestorm:

Thought I was the only one observing this...
grin ..... Instinct always pushes him\her to comment foolishly on every post. Imagine somebody rounding up a prayer, and then gives another paragraph and still pray again
That guy matter tire me.
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by kong200: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2019
MRAKBEE:

And those nationalist and terrorists movements are still operating Abi? were majorities of the victims of attack carried out by the LRA not Christians? That is not to justify their evil actions though. The Last time I checked they have allsigned peace accords with their respective authorities and denounced violence.
I hope how iswap operates and who their target is as well as their inspiration.. ISIS too.. Boko haram have copies of the Quran too.. They read directly from it to justify their evil acts..na 72 virgins stuff.. It's a clear stuff na.
By the way, it's obvious that religion is an opium of the masses..

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by kong200: 8:54am On Dec 30, 2019
OyinO:
IRRITATING ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS. They were all founded on bloodshed, racism, rape, violence, slavery, genocides and incest. Nothing good can ever come out from them until they due out of earth plane. Judaism, Christianity and Islam are the cause of World Chaos and Global Hatred since time immemorial. Shaaaame!!!!

Dont mind the black fooools here especially the christians who feel their religion and god is clean while attacking other faiths. Only the black race is extremely stvpid enough to worship foreign gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by kong200: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2019
lookingfly:
I went to my friends wedding in a mosque just 3 days back, I sat inside the mosque till the wedding was over........ does that mean am no more a Christian? Tolerance to other people's religion is key and that's what some Muslims don't have.

I can tell you for a fact that muslims are more tolerant than Christians

Muslims visit churches than Christians visiting mosques
Muslims wish people merry Christmas than Christians wishing muslims happy eid mubarak
Christians would never accept muslim telling them to dump their religion and god and follow Allah is they want to make it to heaven like they do on the roads, buses, uninvited house visitation etc
Muslims will party with christians during Christmas but Christians would instead tell their Muslim friends their celebration is sacrificial so they cant be part of it.

The bigotry and hypocrisy in their camp of christianity is legendary
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by clemzo101(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2019
RamseyBolton:

Im actually a christian you cumdrinking retárd.
then you are an extremist Christian scumbag
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by asamaigho(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2019
post=85328721:
Those must be the extremists and fanatics.

Same way some fake Christians castigate us for eating The ever delicious and tasty Sallah Rams.

Hypocrites abound.

This is the way we should live as brothers and sisters..
Tolerating one another religiously.......

Caseless,
Toryosih2,
We no see una Merry Christmas wishes o...
Dat one good so?

Hmmmmm.......
Inside life....... wink

dats not true,...
no christain castigates anyone for eating.sallah rams, afterall the bible says we should eat anything presented to us with thanks giving.

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by kong200: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2019
LegendHer0:
It is hypocrisy that will kill everybody in Nigeria.

Below is the link to where Igbos were roasting BBC Igbo Facebook page when they greeted Muslims happy Eid Kabir.

https://www.nairaland.com/5225497/igbos-attack-bbc-igbo-wishing

Besides the Yorubas and some SS indigenes in Nigeria, the rest of Igbo, Hausa, and some middle belt folks are all stained with religious bigotry.

I see people condemning BBC Igbos Facebook page on the former thread abusing Muslims on this thread.

Note: As a Muslim I still bought chickens for my Christian family but I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy in most of you.

I've always said it. Christians are disgusting set of hypocritical bigots. Thanks for this thread

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by kong200: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2019
asamaigho:

dats not true,...
no christain castigates anyone for eating.sallah rams, afterall the bible says we should eat anything presented to us with thanks giving.

Quit your cheap lie, ordinary wishing muslims eid mubarak heaven almost fell let alone eat. Scroll up for the link to the thread nitwit
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by SEGLIZ: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2019
Lastmankc:
Just want to ask you a question. Do you live on Nairaland? I have been observing you for some time now and I find out that you do comment on any thread. I must congratulate you for that. You too get time oooo

going by that name (@) you should know that a pre-installed app on Nairaland.
hope you ain't one of our hater?
that name is contagiously anti-viral and hyper hypnotic to wailers and haters, a strong stimulant to the docile wailers and haters.
permit to take it street wise...........she is the 'ijaya nairaland.'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by SEGLIZ: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2019
asamaigho:

dats not true,...

not just Christians but churches, denominations and pastors to if no proof, we won't say it openly.

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by GODZI: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2019
Some of the people that criticized him we're the first to cook Christmas rice.Is it because he made his own public��
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2019
SEGLIZ:

going by that name (@) you should know that a pre-installed app on Nairaland.
hope you ain't one of our hater?
that name is contagiously anti-viral and hyper hypnotic to wailers and haters, a strong stimulant to the docile wailers and haters.
permit to take it street wise...........she is the 'ijaya nairaland.'
Lol cheesy
Chief Segliz don scatter our daada o! grin cheesy wink
The enemies of the state take a look at our DP and develop instant migraine! cheesy
Dem no reach.....Nourish.
Even their senior wailers have all gone underground!
We pay no mind to losers in life.....2 time losers!! cheesy grin wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by SEGLIZ: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2019
post=85340179:
Lol cheesy
The enemies of the state take a look at our DP and develop instant migraine! cheesy

all ways on point.
everything on point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by noisy45(m): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2019
kong200:

Now braindead, what does the attached says. So you choose what to follow in the bible and what to discard? Is the god of the jews different from the christian god? Is old testament god different from new testament god? You must think you are discussing with one of your fellow arrogantly ignorant bigot and braindead hypocrite.

Go and grab some sand and play with your mates islamic terrorist grin
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by RamseyBolton: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2019
clemzo101:
then my family are an extremist Christian scumbag
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by SEGLIZ: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2019
post=85340179:
Lol cheesy

won ti pò tó, kī won lo pò si wá.
tí wòn bá tó, kí won ló rent awon èyàn si ní Cameroon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by MRAKBEE(m): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2019
kong200:

How many of those evil acts are still going on now? Will the entire moslem community in the world not get wiped if those who have felt their heat decide to wake up and fight back? Now the lies about paradise, 72 virgins, heaven have all bn exposed but some extremists are still killing to be there. Isn't that sheer foolishness and wickedness?
those events occurred during the medieval period when the state/politics was completely intertwined. The church was largely regarded as an indispensable tool for the realization of the goals and aspirations of the state and the balance of power was a critical factor.. This is not to justify those inhumane acts.. Hope u have not also forgot the Armenian genocide, the Assyrian genocide, etc which were all carried out by moslem states against christian populations.
This is the age of modernity. The time has come for us to revamp our outlook of humanity and abandon all forms of violence against those who are not part of our faith.
I don't support any appearance of religious persecution.
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by kong200: 10:22am On Dec 30, 2019
noisy45:

Go and grab some sand and play with your mates islamic terrorist grin

You must be really pained christian terrorist
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Being English doesn't stop him being Muslim. And a Muslim erecting Christmas imagery in his house is very strange. Even many Christians consider Christmas trees, ornaments and decorations idolatrous, talk more of Muslims. It's one thing to wish people of another religion goodwill in their religious celebrations and festivities. It's another thing to actually celebrate it with them when their celebration contravenes your faith. Muslims respect Jesus as a great prophet of God but consider the divinity accorded Jesus by Christians blasphemous. So if you're a devout Muslim, you'd certainly be offended by Khan, one of the biggest ambassadors of the Muslim community in Britain, amplifying Christmas imagery.
Opon imo undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ / Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium / How To Play And Win Daily On Bet9ja Zoom Soccer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.