Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Yoruba owns Kwara, Kogi And Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba owns Kwara, Kogi And Edo (3447 Views)

INEC Can Not Conduct Kogi And Bayelsa Elections: Femi Falana / Buhari: No Nuclear Power Plant In Kogi And Akwa Ibom / The Truth On Kogi And Anambra Oil Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba owns Kwara, Kogi And Edo by malubrain: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2010
How Do We Take Over Kwara, Kogi And Edo

My people, Yoruba land is bordered in the North by Niger State and east by Delta state and west by benue state but bad elements from Fulani, Ijaw and ibo are trying to claim kwara state, Edo state and Kogi state. These 3 states belong to Yoruba 100% and every other tribe living there is living at our benevolence and not because it is their land. but we need to do redristricting to allocate Yorubaland more electoral votes and that is the only profit we get from our ownership of kogi, kwara and Edo states. The residents know they are yorubaland but some of them like to deny it. lying sons of betches. so if Jonathan want yoruba votes, he should allocate all the electoral votes from kwara, Kogi and Edo states to SW and we will unanimously vote for him.
Re: Yoruba owns Kwara, Kogi And Edo by jason12345: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2010
just shut up!!!!!!!! i am tired of akin -egba aka mekus aka malu-brain saying he is yoruba. you are not yoruba. i know that you are an igbo man trying to bad-mouth the yorubas. the only surprising think is that you can stoup this low to smear an ethnic group.
Re: Yoruba owns Kwara, Kogi And Edo by malubrain: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2010
Dude stop please. why you call me akin egba? If I am akin Egba may my whole family die and if am not may all yours die. eediot. If you don't have anything to say just shut up and live the politics of land creation and federal allocation to us experts.

If you don't get aggressive in nigeria, hausa and fulani and ibo will take everything. cant you see we are sidelined in this current politics. jonathan wants yoruba vote for a bag of rice from his filthy wife. is he crazy. we need more than that and that will be allocating Kogi, Edo and Kwara states full Yoruba SW states and the accompanying electoral votes.
Re: Yoruba owns Kwara, Kogi And Edo by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2010
Another Becomerich wannabe
Re: Yoruba owns Kwara, Kogi And Edo by hakanai(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2010
my cow don loss una see am i here say e dey pose as malu-brain grin kai this cow need serius flogging!!! cheesy
Re: Yoruba owns Kwara, Kogi And Edo by malubrain: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2010
what is the color of yo cow?
Re: Yoruba owns Kwara, Kogi And Edo by Onlytruth(m): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2010
malu-brain:

Dude stop please. why you call me akin egba? If I am akin Egba may my whole family die and if am not may all yours die. eediot. If you don't have anything to say just shut up and live the politics of land creation and federal allocation to us experts.

If you don't get aggressive in nigeria, hausa and fulani and ibo will take everything. cant you see we are sidelined in this current politics. jonathan wants yoruba vote for a bag of rice from his filthy wife. is he crazy. we need more than that and that will be allocating Kogi, Edo and Kwara states full Yoruba SW states and the accompanying electoral votes.

hehehehe! grin grin grin

Where's my own bag of rice sef? cool lmao.
Re: Yoruba owns Kwara, Kogi And Edo by excanny: 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2010
jason12345:

just shut up!!!!!!!! i am tired of akin -egba aka mekus aka malu-brain saying he is yoruba. you are not yoruba.[size=13pt] i know that you are an igbo man trying to bad-mouth the yorubas[/size]. the only surprising think is that you can stoup this low to smear an ethnic group.

@Jason12345

Dont you think you were a bit presumptuous here?

@OP

The Yorubas are a tiny minority in Kogi and Edo. While in Kwara, Saraki had alluded that he and many folks in the state have a fulani ancestry, but have been heavily Yorubanized over the centuries.

So i think you need to get your facts right.
Re: Yoruba owns Kwara, Kogi And Edo by AloyEmeka8: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2010
BecomeRich, you got yourself a real competition here. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba owns Kwara, Kogi And Edo by vedaxcool(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2010
haka_nai:

my cow don loss una see am i here say e dey pose as malu-brain grin kai this cow need serius flogging!!! cheesy

Kai you too bad Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Yoruba owns Kwara, Kogi And Edo by fegflu: 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2010
Malu BRAAIN

U b real malu brain for comin up with these lies.
Re: Yoruba owns Kwara, Kogi And Edo by Adeyinka12(m): 12:47am On Oct 30, 2014
Yes,u are right.yorubas must think and think
Re: Yoruba owns Kwara, Kogi And Edo by tpia6: 12:52am On Oct 30, 2014
will the common man ever be anything more than a voter's bloc.
Re: Yoruba owns Kwara, Kogi And Edo by Adeyinka12(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
tpia6:
will the common man ever be anything more than a voter's bloc.
what did you mean
Re: Yoruba owns Kwara, Kogi And Edo by 2cato: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
malubrain:

you are truly made from malubrain. When gej zone the speaker house house of rep to south west and tinubu fought against it and made awusa man the speaker. Where were you and ur fellow goatbrain people.
Re: Yoruba owns Kwara, Kogi And Edo by Vikkie14: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Undisputable. Exactly. They own those states but you cant do anything about it except the government are ready to do something. Take "bakassi peninsula" as case study.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Curtail Robbery Activities In Lagos / Derivation And Deprivation: Why The North Is Poor / Jonathan Is Qualified For Second Term - PDP Auditor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.