Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

FFK: Literally A Replica Of His Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Literally A Replica Of His Father (599 Views)

Dollar Literally A BOMB That Could Go Off Any Day, Warns Peter Schiff / Ebonyi Shopping Mall: A Replica Of Majestic Dubai Mall, To Be Ready By November / FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK: Literally A Replica Of His Father by murecool(m): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Extract from Audacity On The Bound: A Diplomatic Odyssey by [Baba Ambassador] Olusola Sanu, pp. 102-103.

"My stay in Ile-Ife coincided with the early crisis in the Action Group. Chief Remi Fani-Kayode was in charge at Ife and he was ready to take on all comers. I remember that on one occasion, I was in a building at Ayetoro, Fani-Kayode was campaigning around the neighbourhood and his group suddenly ran into an opposition group that had found their way to the same area. A hot exchange ensued and Fani-Kayode gave his opponent three slaps and went on to hold him tightly by the throat, at which point some of his followers who sighted me on the balcony went to whisper to him that the District Officer was on the balcony, watching. On hearing this, Fani-Kayode instantly removed his “buba” and tore it to pieces while shouting and proceeding towards the balcony.

“Did you see what the opposition leader did to me? You certainly saw it,” pointing to his torn buba at which point I simply burst into laughter and told him that I saw everything. I told him that I didn’t know he was so strong that he could tear his own buba into pieces.

“So, you saw it all?” He incredulously asked again.

“Yes, I did.”

“Well, we are in a political season; you have to expect such rascality,” was Fani-Kayode’s response.

More than half a century later, his son, Femi Fani-Kayode has taken on his political opponents with the same creative licence. The young man is literally a replica of his father - a fighter, brilliant and also ready to take on all comers for good or bad."

Re: FFK: Literally A Replica Of His Father by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ffk is a drug addict,His sense of reasoning can be compared to that of a cockroach
Re: FFK: Literally A Replica Of His Father by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
shocked

That's an Ife man for you. We at bold and courageous We take no nonsense
Re: FFK: Literally A Replica Of His Father by seunmsg(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
OP, what do you expect before? Snake begets snake definitely. FFK appears worse than his father to me though.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Literally A Replica Of His Father by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
Rem22:
Ffk is a drug addict,His sense of reasoning can be compared to that of a cockroach
Tinubu is what?

(1) (Reply)

There Are No Plans To Demolish The House Of Ex-governor Chime- Enugu State Govt / A Cry Of A Nigerian Soldier Fighting Boko Haram With Outdated Equiment .video / AMCON Takes Over Buba Galadima’s Abuja Residence, Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.