Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra (2761 Views)

Whats The Real Reason Why The Igbo Man Wants Biafra / Question Of The Day: If Igbo Wants Biafra, Why Are They Not Living In Biafra? / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by kayfra: 12:38am On Dec 30, 2019
I love the willful ignorance displayed on this thread. No wonder it's easy for a fraudster to keep everyone in line
Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by Temple1288(m): 1:29am On Dec 30, 2019
Any so-called Igbo who doesn't Biafra should really ask some DNA questions... Biafra is something that my children will know about! Anyone of 'em who doesn't take is serious will definitely be disowned on code!

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by Rossikk(m): 1:35am On Dec 30, 2019
IS 'BIAFRA' READY TO RECEIVE THE 25 MILLION+ IGBOS WHO WILL BE DEPORTED FROM NIGERIA AFTER THEIR SECESSION?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by horsepower101: 1:37am On Dec 30, 2019
Rossikk:
IS 'BIAFRA' READY TO RECEIVE THE 25 MILLION+ IGBOS WHO WILL BE DEPORTED FROM NIGERIA AFTER THEIR SECESSION?

Nigga take a chill pill. Worry about your Nigeria. Don’t worry about us. We will be fine.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by Rossikk(m): 1:47am On Dec 30, 2019
horsepower101:

N... take a chill pill. Worry about your Nigeria. Don’t worry about us. We will be fine.

Call your mother that racist term you bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by horsepower101: 1:52am On Dec 30, 2019
Rossikk:

No lugard the bastard and his LovePeddler girlfriend already called you that and you Nigger-arean wear it and answer it proudly. Gtfoh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by horsepower101: 1:59am On Dec 30, 2019
Rossikk:

Your prostitute mother that fuc.ks local pigs and dogs is more suited to that term. Leave Lugard out of it.

Not gonna disappoint. Typical Nigger-arean, when presented with the truth they become irrational and begin to insult.

Go and worry about your most extreme poverty stricken Nigger-areans and leave biafrans to handle their business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by Rossikk(m): 2:05am On Dec 30, 2019
horsepower101:

Not gonna disappoint. Typical Nigger-arean, when presented with the truth they become irrational and begin to insult.

Go and worry about your most extreme poverty stricken Nigger-areans and leave biafrans to handle their business.

Go and worry about the diseases your prostitute mother gave all the stray dogs and pigs she fu.cks on the streets. The pandemic may reach Nigeria. The stink from your mother's pussy alone can dry up the River Niger and Benue in ten minutes..

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 30, 2019
-
Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by horsepower101: 2:13am On Dec 30, 2019
Rossikk:

Go and worry about the diseases your prostitute mother gave all the stray dogs and pigs she fu.cks on the streets. The pandemic may reach Nigeria. The stink from your mother's pussy alone can dry up the River Niger and Benue in ten minutes..

Ok I am dealing with a 7 year old. Things are finally making sense. No wonder why you are so delusional about Nigeria and always living in fantasy. Makes perfect sense. Hopefully you finally grow up one day. Although that might be wishful thinking on my part.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by Rossikk(m): 2:25am On Dec 30, 2019
horsepower101:

Ok I am dealing with a 7 year old. Things are finally making sense. No wonder why you are so delusional about Nigeria and always living in fantasy. Makes perfect sense. Hopefully you finally grow up one day. Although that might be wishful thinking on my part.

Sure. I'm 2 years old. Just don't go racist on me.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by jamjo: 2:35am On Dec 30, 2019
Foxman19:
Ahh effort in futile. I will believe this when those in government support it.

Those in government will not support it because they are beneficiaries of the status quo.
Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by Kingspin(m): 3:17am On Dec 30, 2019
#Igboexit#

Over to all hell-bent one Nigeria.
Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by slam7000(m): 4:04am On Dec 30, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
When was the election took place.

The election was took place next year.
Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by Emyogalanya: 4:30am On Dec 30, 2019
LordVoldermort:
I just hope this Biafra won't be another South Sudan
stale. Your one Nigeria is already worse than south Sudan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by Emyogalanya: 4:40am On Dec 30, 2019
Temple1288:
Any so-called Igbo who doesn't Biafra should really ask some DNA questions... Biafra is something that my children will know about! Anyone of 'em who doesn't take is serious will definitely be disowned on code!
you are far from the truth. The post says .... Even though the poll was meant for only Igbo.s, other mad people Sneaked in to make up the 17.45 and 1.57 animals that want the status quo to remain. Remove those Intruders and you will get the 99.99 who want a free Biafra

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by Emyogalanya: 5:21am On Dec 30, 2019
Rossikk:
see Ignorance and arrogance combined and raised to power 2. 52 years ago Biafra gladLy took them in, the right question is :why did your one Nigeria army come down here to force them back? And killing 3m people in the process? And by the way who even you only Biafrans will be deported? Are your own people not in Biafraland too in thier millions? You guys just think one way like a vehicle with no breaks. And moreover you think Biafra will be in east africa , south africa, north africa or central africa? After that go and check out the ecowas Protocol on free movements withini west african countries

4 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by Smoke55: 6:23am On Dec 30, 2019
Rossikk:

boy Are You Done Washing Those Plates In The Kitchen? Oya Leave Social Media For Adults And Go Read Your Books!!

3 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by IJOBA2: 6:27am On Dec 30, 2019
SURELY, THEY WILL NOT LIKE THIS NEWS sad
Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by xelly: 6:36am On Dec 30, 2019
That's correct. Nigeria keep giving those that are not supporting it reasons to do so.
Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by lordally(m): 7:13am On Dec 30, 2019
Temple1288:

That's the IBO SPIRIT JOOOOOR

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by enemybulldozer(m): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2019
Rossikk:

mynnd44, lalasticlala and seun osewa I hope you people will not turn a blind eye to this as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by enemybulldozer(m): 7:17am On Dec 30, 2019
Rossikk:

Mynnd44, lalasticlala and seun osewa I hope you people will not turn a blind eye to this as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by AstralBody: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2019
XANDERBOY85:

LOL@ '...they will run away....'! grin

What would they be running from?
One NIGERIA!
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by nijabazaar: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2019
Rossikk:

Greater Tokyo is smaller than Biafra and yet has up to 20million pole. Relax. We would sort ourselves out. We will build vertically like Hongkong them

4 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by nijabazaar: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2019
Rossikk:

Obviously, you are still an infant...

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by cheruv: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2019
Of course this is the reality... 9/10 of all Igbos want Independence, either as biafra or a homogeneous Ìgbò state. Our political leaders know this too, but the crumbs they get from Abuja won't make them fall in line until the Ìgbò peasantry makes them fall in line!

4 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by rummmy: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2019
Let's test run the survey here.... Click Like for Biafra and share for Nigeria .
Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by Temple1288(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2019
lordally:

That's the IBO SPIRIT JOOOOOR

Seriously that the truth. I go disown am for my mind. But I know God Almighty will definitely not make me father a bâstard.
Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by rummmy: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2019
Rossikk:
brother,25m igbos outside igboland in Nigeria + the current NPC figure, minus it from 180m been Nigerias current population.......you see why I insist that Nigeria census figure about igbos is fake?
Re: Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2019
I'm so glad.

So what next now?

How do we actualize this? How do we turn this into a reality? Online polls will not get Biafra for us. What's the strategy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest / I Have Strong Reasons To Support The Break Up Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha / If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.