Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant (54593 Views)

Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix / Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them / Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Jabioro: 3:45am On Dec 30, 2019
Honest error, error in his honest and error to his lifeline means.Leave the premium out this foolishness just coint me out.I am honest but not this excess, extreme one..if you like you can called me anything..Buhari won't return this..
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by theassassin1: 3:53am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Your thought.

Banks are not fools.

If the flow in your acc is far less than that amount, immediately it enters, your account will be frozen until you physically appear in the bank for questioning, go and find out.
[/s]
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Miketonia: 3:59am On Dec 30, 2019
See money. What an expensive mistake.

Abeg book for your dried fish
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by AngelicBeing: 4:46am On Dec 30, 2019
Simplyleo:
Now, this is honesty. If the staff had gone with the money, it will be quite difficult to trace him, yet he returned it to the owner.

This is unlike a case where about N98m was mistakenly paid into an acc, the account owner "returned" the money and illiterates started praising him for "honesty" as if he had the option of not "returning" it. undecided

To you, he is a foolish worker for "missing" a good opportunity, but to him, it is not an opportunity. He places more premium on self discipline and honesty. That is why humans are not and can never be the same. cool
Gbam, In-addition, those workers that returned it are on their way to greatness, they have positioned themselves to be rewarded by the celestial forces cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by AngelicBeing: 4:50am On Dec 30, 2019
sassysure:
Eeh shocked

Hmm, thinking with my naija mind.
Hian, if I hear pim from you along that line, l will not anoint you for the position of a pastor in my church in 2020, you will be incharge of my church in the whole of Western Europe, so continue to be a good- hearted darling that you have always been from when you were born cool
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 30, 2019
kinibigdeal:
We still have some honest people too in Nigeria but certainly not on Nairaland

Speak for yourself
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by FlordFlorez(m): 5:13am On Dec 30, 2019
It can oniy happen in a sane country.
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by airminem(f): 5:18am On Dec 30, 2019
COOL grin
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Forumobserver12(m): 5:55am On Dec 30, 2019
shegzan:
If this happened in Nigeria, hmmn... It's well!

Nigerians has returned bigger sum of money severally in recent time, we have honest and dishonest people everywhere in the world, is not peculiar to one country alone.

2 Likes

Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:08am On Dec 30, 2019
laosy:

Congrats to you!, So can you please GTFO of my mentions!!??
you are very rude, u won't go far in life with such attitude....HV a GTFO wonderful day bro
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Izigha(m): 6:21am On Dec 30, 2019
this might not be a matter of honesty but self preservation. the worker or worker do know the circumstance what if the owners come back and said oh we mistakenly drop a box with money, the manager can easily find out who was handily the box with CCTV.

1 Like

Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Cirochukade: 6:25am On Dec 30, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
This is the type of prayer I prayed throughout 2019. That I should just see a large amount like this on the road or bush shocked
Guess I will see it in 2020 grin

Don't wish to see it in the bush oo because you can see it but not in your hands.. Always pray positive..
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 30, 2019
That's about 5, 443, 200.00 in Naira.
If it Nigerian/GONE/
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by OnyesomJ(m): 6:48am On Dec 30, 2019
Money miss hand
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Universe8888(m): 6:52am On Dec 30, 2019
If na here, we know the story na

Check my signature.... (thank me later)
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by MrBONE2(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
This is the type of prayer I prayed throughout 2019. That I should just see a large amount like this on the road or bush shocked
grin

Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by UniversalDove: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2019
oluwatosink:
Good one..
It is good to be honest. If na me sef I go return the money back
I may forget to return it
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Froshloaded: 7:10am On Dec 30, 2019
socialmediaman:

We do. Someone credited my account months ago and I kept calling the bank to return the money but they couldn’t trace the owner because he deposited by cash. At some point they got tired of my calls and they wondered why I was so persistent about having the money get back to its owner grin grin grin
grinWow
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Froshloaded: 7:11am On Dec 30, 2019
AreaFada2:

A struggling Nigerian guy in Europe returned money about 5 times more than this amount. Over 20 years ago and I saw with my eyes. I have mentioned it here on NL several times over the past 8 years or so.

Nigeria is a big country with all manner of people in it. The good, the bad and the downright ugly.
Okay
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by optm(m): 7:18am On Dec 30, 2019
A country with sane individuals.
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by ozueozue(m): 7:20am On Dec 30, 2019
I guess you saw shegeee grin
iCauseTrouble:
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Dandison28(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2019
Amstupid:
ARTETA , after sighting lampard at d emirate hotel grin grin
grin grin
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Goalnaldo(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2019
EnaibeSam:
I think God created Oyibo people in the day, that's why they are very transparent, honest and trustworthy. But for black people, maybe God created them in the night, that's why they are very black both inside and outside.

Bible even says : the heart of a black man (especially Nigerian) is desperately wicked
don't misquote the Bible to suit you oga
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by bluefilm: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

That is clearly a stupid prayer.

The large amount of money you seek should be residing inside you in the form of the right ideas that can change the world and bring you untold fortunes.

It's a pity you still can't see it.
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by maasoap(m): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2019
Simplyleo:
Now, this is honesty. If the staff had gone with the money, it will be quite difficult to trace him, yet he returned it to the owner.

This is unlike a case where about N98m was mistakenly paid into an acc, the account owner "returned" the money and illiterates started praising him for "honesty" as if he had the option of not "returning" it. undecided

To you, he is a foolish worker for "missing" a good opportunity, but to him, it is not an opportunity. He places more premium on self discipline and honesty. That is why humans are not and can never be the same. cool

You think he didn't have options? Of course, he did have. He just decided to go with what he considered the best option
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2019
kinibigdeal:
We have honest Nairalanders too...
kinibigdeal:
kinibigdeal:
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Tunex252(m): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2019
Sunofgod:
If na naija....... a completely different story!
I swear... if say na one worker for naija pick that box... Omo
2020 don set be that, the person don hammer
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by tck2000(m): 9:02am On Dec 30, 2019
Amstupid:
u know nothing angry
lol
Re: UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant by Masama: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2019
It is good to be honest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him / Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba / Man Escapes With Arrow In His Back After Attack By Fulani Men. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.