Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo (45391 Views)

Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint / US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics / Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by buzorcharles(m): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
I have been shouting #endsars yet they don't wanna end sars. pls guys be careful on how u deal with evil sars

1 Like

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Bellgal: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Was her son truly a Yahoo boy?
If no, then that's the problem with my people in Benin City.

Someone that is not into Yahoo will dress like a Yahoo kingpin so that someone who does not know someone who knows him will accord him the respect of someone who has 'touched' money.

Go to Siluko and Upper Sakponba and see boys who have never even been approached to join a cult, flaunt cult colours like they are Excos.

Go to Asotime and see girls whose brezz are fallen and downtrodden wear iron bras that will make you think their brezz are standing firmer than the rock of Gibraltar.

In a city where stereotypical profiling is the order of the day, why will anyone willingly assume false identities that jeopardizes their chances of living in peace knowing that profiling is the modus operandi of SARS?
Merry Christmas. Long time. Where have you been??

1 Like

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Switruth: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Someone that is not into Yahoo will dress like a Yahoo kingpin so that someone who does not know someone who knows him will accord him the respect of someone who has 'touched' money.

Go to Siluko and Upper Sakponba and see boys who have never even been approached to join a cult, flaunt cult colours like they are Excos.

Go to Asotime and see girls whose brezz are fallen and downtrodden wear iron bras that will make you think their brezz are standing firmer than the rock of Gibraltar.

In a city where stereotypical profiling is the order of the day, why will anyone willingly assume false identities that jeopardizes their chances of living in peace knowing that profiling is the modus operandi of SARS?
. No doubt. U graduated from uniben. U know so much.

1 Like

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Amanda4life: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Even if he is a Yahoo boy. He should be killed.

The only son.

I will kill the SARS and kill myself.
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Arry110(m): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What do you mean by dressing like a yahoo boy?
Is looking and smelling good a crime ?

2 Likes

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Even if he is a yahoo boy does it make it right for him to be killed immediately and not tried out in the court of law, now I see why many youths are going into fraud.
If you don't do fraud you will be accused of doing it, if you use IPhone you will also be accused, if you were good clothes you will also be accused, so why not just do what they accuse you of doing.
It's so crazy. Shey dem want make person dey wear rag for street?
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by ralmix(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
It’s seems your not ok at all, does fraud justify the killing of anyone ?
So if anybody tries to scam anyone now the penalty should be death (in your own language) well honestly I’m disappointed with this your level of IQ that I most admit embarassed
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by aimuan(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sympathise with the poor woman first before this epistle. Losing love one is never easy,more so first son and final year student.

2 Likes

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Arry110:

What do you mean by dressing like a yahoo boy?
Is looking and smelling good a crime ?
Help me ask him oo.

1 Like

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I agree with some of your points though but it still dosent give them them the right to kill.. Meanwhile I would advice everyone to dress how he or she would want to be addressed..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by seanwilliam(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
SARS should scrapped... are you with me?
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Myself2(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And what exactly is the point you're blabbing around trying to make ?

Most times you write as if you're sick and in urgent need of help !!

The first line of your comment is atrociously sickening.

What normal human being would even think about suggesting that it's okay to shoot people dead just because they are alleged to be internet fraudsters

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by vinkihillz(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
My question is......... Is it in their new rules to kill any fraudster they caught? Cause this shit is not fair at all......... 9ja tinz just dy purge me. angry angry angry
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Hazlett1988: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nigeria is the hell fire we are all scared about after death while abroad is the heaven,Nigeria is hell,my advise find money and leave this country for good,this country is doomed,In abroad police does not open a fire just like that
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Jabioro: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
And so, if he was yahoo boy the police have no right to killed him..even he was profile as a murderer the police had no right to do such..Can the overzealous SARS be expose and bring to justice?

1 Like

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
nochillatalll:

Oga what are you seconding?

is it not your amiable daddy's dogs that are off the leash?

Tell your daddy to bring them to order angry

Correct Guy grin

Lol.... Live long dear..
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Alvin212(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Cowhari issa terrorist.
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by idiege12(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
God safe us from our own police. They are killing us.

Meanwhile, Watch as Nollywood celebrities storm Uche Jombo Pool and House party below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4SRrfmKavM
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by UrVillagePpl: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where have u been.

We were looking for u
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by TGaines: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Somethings is wrong with us.i dont think we black people come from adams and eve.bcus we behave like animal and devil.in abroad u cant see police carry aka 47 up and down.u can only see police with pistol and hand culf only.we black are too wicked
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Do be stupid.

The Penalty for Breaching Article 419 Cap 1 of the Penal Code is not Sentence of Death.

Even Armed Robbery & Kidnap Cases MUST be taken to Court of competent Jurisdiction for jurisprudent sentencing by competent Jurists.

I do not why you choose intentional foolishness when you are educated enough to reason properly.

4 Likes

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by vinkihillz(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mixedfraction:

I agree with some of your points though but it still dosent give them them the right to kill.. Meanwhile I would advice everyone to dress how he or she would want to be addressed..
dress or no dress..... So person no fit where cloth naw cause of Sarz.... angry
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by angrykids(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
My condolences ma,but truth be told justice is not for the poor in this zoo of a country my candid advice is rally around get some money file an action against the inspector General of police sue them for 100m in any of the federal high court,am sure a reasonable judge wud grant it,thou money CANNOT bring back the dead but it can go a long way to relief you of the pains those bastards caused you by the time they pay 100m 10times the IGP would pickout the bad eggs himself
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by DenreleDave(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
Madam, even we sef are scared of those animals called Sars

Sorry we can't help Cox we never get influence reach dt.. But i pray that God will avenge ur cause on them
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
vinkihillz:
dress or no dress..... So person no fit where cloth naw cause of Sarz.... angry

Man na just advice I give oh.. Peace...
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mixedfraction:

One day, I will meet you in person and I would beat the heck out of you so u fit get sense..
I thought I was the only one. grin
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Expert17: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
And someone was saying 9ja is safer dan Yankee..........................

NAWA OOO
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So, even if he is a Yahoo boy, outright shooting without trial should be his case? So those places you mentioned, packaging themselves and looking good is a crime?

I checked your profile and saw that you are a zombie. I have told humans that the best thing for them is to avoid zombies. They are extraordinarily foolish.

1 Like

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by ojolos: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Does that justify killing him?
From your command of English,you seem educated.............
Other than that,you are very unwise!!!

3 Likes

Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by vinkihillz(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mixedfraction:

Man na just advice I give oh.. Peace...
no doubt I get u boss....... But we have the right to dress as we like....... Why dem no talk abt mad ppl why dy dress madly shy na crime ni
See dat poor widow now... Only son for dat matter mom e no pure olohun
Re: Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo by InvertedHammer: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
/
Arrest and prosecute (with evidence).

Firearms can be used if there is a deadly threat to operatives and not even to de-escalate a situation.

Apparently Nigeria is a jungle. Folks need to do whatever is necessary to survive till sanity returns. SARS don't want to see flashy cars, iphones, dreads, tattoos? Then get those things away from you. What point are you trying to prove when murdered in a cold blood and there is no justice in sight?

Those who stubbornly chose not to read the handwriting on the wall will definitely end up as victims of SARS extortion or murder. How long will people keep typing #EndSARS? It is the situation you found yourself in. Find ways to live through it.

NB: Don't think I will bat an eyelid if any of the nincompoops typing "dodorima" or whatever get killed by SARS.

\

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" / 7 Family Members Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers State (Disturbing Photo) / Late Kendra Onyeabor: Security Challenges In Enugu State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.