Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Mohammed Hijab Says That - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mohammed Hijab Says That (1379 Views)

The End Of Mohammed Hijab! / Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) / Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Hijab Says That by whitelotus: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hello all,

I have been watching a lot of dawah videos on YouTube and I have found this guy Mohammed hijab to be a very good debater, even though I am not a muslim.

However the Mohammed hijab made an argument that I vehemently disagree with. He argued that committing Shirk is worse than killing everybody in the world. He said that shirk is the worst crime in the world.

He describes shirk as giving God (Allah) partners. I wouldn't have bothered with this argument normally but what disturbs me is that Mohammed hijab had previously pointed out that the trinity in Christianity gives Allah partners in the sense that Jesus is also God- a son of God.

Indirectly, he is saying that christianity is shirk and that shirk is the worst crime in islam. So Christian's who believe in the trinity of God are the worst sinners according to islam?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko0eCW6Pwzs
Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by AbdulHakeem44(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mr poster, don't stress yourself. Every Muslim know that the worst sin with ALLāh is not being a Muslim. It is as simple as that, you are free to disagree with that, but every Muslim knows that.
Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by whitelotus: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:
Mr poster, don't stress yourself. Every Muslim know that the worst sin with ALLāh is not being a Muslim. It is as simple as that, you are free to disagree with that, but every Muslim knows that.

That is highly intolerant, if you ask me.

If Allah didn't want Christians and jews, why didn't he make islam to come before them as the first religion?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
whitelotus:

If Allah didn't want Christians and jews, why didn't he make islam to come before them as the first religion?

ALLāh is the best of planners.

Imagine this scenario, you are a farmer, you have herds you look after. So you decides to kill a goat and live it's mother which can still beat child. To you, you are exercising your authority but to the mother goat, you are wicked for killing her kid.

That's how we are to ALLAH. ALLAH in His infinite wisdom may do things that seem awkward to use, but HE is the most wise, HE knows what we don't, we might deem it intolerance because of our limited brain and comprehension about the universe and it's governance, but ALLAH in HIS right is exercising HIS authority.

As simple as that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by whitelotus: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

ALLāh is the best of planners.

Imagine this scenario, you are a farmer, you have herds you look after. So you decides to kill a goat and live it's mother which can still beat child. To you, you are exercising your authority but to the mother goat, you are wicked for killing her kid.

That's how we are to ALLAH. ALLAH in His infinite wisdom may do things that seem awkward to use, but HE is the most wise, HE knows what we don't, we might deem it intolerance because of our limited brain and comprehension about the universe and it's governance, but ALLAH in HIS right is exercising HIS authority.

As simple as that

A good father doesn't treat his children like goats.

Just because we as humans do not understand the universe, it does not make us cattle.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
whitelotus:

A good father doesn't treat his children like goats.

Just because we as humans do not understand the universe, it does not make us cattle.

We are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator. We are not son to God, we are slaves to HIM as muslims
Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by whitelotus: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

We are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator. We are not son to God, we are slaves to HIM as muslims

"Slave" is a very ominous and unpleasant word.

I choose not to believe that a God would be so egotistical and proud to demand adulation, worship and servitude.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2019
whitelotus:

"Slave" is a very ominous and unpleasant word.

I choose not to believe that a God would be so egotistical and proud to demand adulation, worship and servitude.

Well, that God created u, he can choose to do whatever He wishes with u. that's your opinion though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by whitelotus: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

Well, that God created u, he can choose to do whatever He wishes with u. that's your opinion though.

That is the problem. Freedom always has a cost.

You are free to do what you like but freedom comes at a cost and there are consequences.

A God cannot be reckless and expect to be respected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
whitelotus:
Hello all,

I have been watching a lot of dawah videos on YouTube and I have found this guy Mohammed hijab to be a very good debater, even though I am not a muslim.

However the Mohammed hijab made an argument that I vehemently disagree with. He argued that committing Shirk is worse than killing everybody in the world. He said that shirk is the worst crime in the world.

He describes shirk as giving God (Allah) partners. I wouldn't have bothered with this argument normally but what disturbs me is that Mohammed hijab had previously pointed out that the trinity in Christianity gives Allah partners in the sense that Jesus is also God- a son of God.

Indirectly, he is saying that christianity is shirk and that shirk is the worst crime in islam. So Christian's who believe in the trinity of God are the worst sinners according to islam?

Yes, all those who worship other with God or others in place of the one true God are the worst is sight of Allah.

Christianity is Shirk as well as other religions! And no where was Christianity mentioned as the religion of Christ in the Bible. Muslims believe Jesus as well as Moses, Abraham, David, etc were Muslims!
Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by Babaheekmat: 8:44am On Jan 01, 2020
whitelotus:
Hello all,

He's correct

Disbelief and sin is not same thing
Bid'ah and sin is not the same.

Killing is a sin while associating another thing with Allah in worship is Shirk
Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by true2god: 6:14am On Jan 02, 2020
whitelotus:
Hello all,

In summary, being a Christian is worse than killing, according to Islam, since the Christians ascribe, for the past 2000 years, partner with Allah by calling Jesus 'the son of Allah'. I have learnt a new thing today. Allahu Akbar!
Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by true2god: 6:21am On Jan 02, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Yes, all those who worship other with God or others in place of the one true God are the worst is sight of Allah.

Christianity is Shirk as well as other religions! And no where was Christianity mentioned as the religion of Christ in the Bible. Muslims believe Jesus as well as Moses, Abraham, David, etc were Muslims!
You forget to also include the Jews who according to Islam, are also worst than killers for ascribing partner with Allah (quran 9:30). Muslims are however leaving their Islamic Utopian ummah paradise into the land of the kufar, in their millions, to escape the tyranny, ignorance and poverty in the Muslim world. Allah must crazy was a great movie produced in 1984.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by whitelotus: 6:25am On Jan 02, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

So, the same Christianity that you copied from is now the worst sin in the world. Being a Christian is worse than killing 7 billion people in the world!

Such belief has led to terrible things.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by whitelotus: 6:27am On Jan 02, 2020
true2god:
In summary, being a Christian is worse than killing, according to Islam, since the Christians ascribe, for the past 2000 years, partner with Allah by calling Jesus 'the son of Allah'. I have learnt a new thing today. Allahu Akbar!

Such beliefs have led some muslims to believe that Christians are sub human.

It is dangerous

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by true2god: 6:44am On Jan 02, 2020
whitelotus:

Such beliefs have led some muslims to believe that Christians are sub human.

It is dangerous
It is even more unfortunate that this bastard, Mohammed Hijab, a son of an Egyptian immigrant, lives in the UK, a country which is officially designated 'christain country' and in that country could spew this venom without consequence. I am 100% that if a christian goes to saudi arabia, and on the street, said that mohammed is a pedofile, a womanizer and a false prophet, such a person WILL be killed. Islam is truly a vile and a dangerous belief system.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2020
whitelotus:

So, the same Christianity that you copied from is now the worst sin in the world. Being a Christian is worse than killing 7 billion people in the world!

Such belief has led to terrible things.

How did Islam copied Christianity when you worship three in one Gods and we worship only one God?

Being a non-muslim by association of partners with Allah or worshipping others with Him is the worst sin in Islam.

Unforgivable sin in the Bible:

Matthew 12:30-32: "Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. And so I tell you, any sin and blasphemy can be forgiven. But blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come."

So who's more important the son or the holy Spirit?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by whitelotus: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

How did Islam copied Christianity when you worship three in one Gods and we worship only one God?

Being a non-muslim by association of partners with Allah or worshipping others with Him is the worst sin in Islam.

Unforgivable sin in the Bible:

Matthew 12:30-32: "Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. And so I tell you, any sin and blasphemy can be forgiven. But blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come."

So who's more important the son or the holy Spirit?

Islam copied christianity. Christians were the first to claim Jesus as an important man or son of God. This is where Christianity differs from Judaism.

Muhammad came around 6AD. Early christians were compiling the bible as early as 200 AD. A full compilation was already made in 5 AD.

Can you tell me which muslim witnessed Jesus?

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by whitelotus: 11:24am On Jan 02, 2020
true2god:
It is even more unfortunate that this bastard, Mohammed Hijab, a son of an Egyptian immigrant, lives in the UK, a country which is officially designated 'christain country' and in that country could spew this venom without consequence. I am 100% that if a christian goes to saudi arabia, and on the street, said that mohammed is a pedofile, a womanizer and a false prophet, such a person WILL be killed. Islam is truly a vile and a dangerous belief system.

Don't mind them. Tell them to spend a year in Saudi Arabia and watch them reject it. They love the freedom of the west but will never admit it.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by true2god: 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
whitelotus:

Islam copied christianity. Christians were the first to claim Jesus as an important man or son of God. This is where Christianity differs from Judaism.

Muhammad came around 6AD. Early christians were compiling the bible as early as 200 AD. A full compilation was already made in 5 AD.

God question, which muslim see Jesus face to face since Jesus was a muslim?

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
whitelotus:

Can you name the Bible versions that werr available in those dates?

In the Qur'an the disciples of Jesus called themselves Muslims (one who submit to God))
Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by whitelotus: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Can you name the Bible versions that werr available in those dates?

In the Qur'an the disciples of Jesus called themselves Muslims (one who submit to God))

None of the people who saw Jesus were muslims. They were Jews who accepted Jesus version of Judaism.

Here is a quote and link for the history of the compilation of the bible;

The Muratorian Canon, which is believed to date to 200 A.D., is the earliest compilation of canonical texts resembling the New Testament.
It was not until the 5th century that all the different Christian churches came to a basic agreement on Biblical canon.

https://www.history.com/topics/religion/bible

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
whitelotus:

None of the people who saw Jesus were muslims. They were Jews who accepted Jesus version of Judaism.

Here is a quote and link for the history of the compilation of the bible;

The Muratorian Canon, which is believed to date to 200 A.D., is the earliest compilation of canonical texts resembling the New Testament.
It was not until the 5th century that all the different Christian churches came to a basic agreement on Biblical canon.

https://www.history.com/topics/religion/bible

In your previous post you said the Bible was ready by 200AD. Now you're saying the New Testament. I asked which version of the Bible we have today was in circulation as at that date? Whas it the Bible or the NT?

When was the Bible as we have it today first published for public consumption?

When I say Muslim I didn't mean Muslim like Muslims of today. The followers of all Prophets with their Prophets are Muslims.

A Muslim is one who submit to God through His messenger!

When Jesus found unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) God?" ['anṣār 'ilā llāh] Said the disciples: "We are God's helpers [anṣāru llāhi]: We believe in God, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims [wa-ishhad bi-'anna muslimuna].
"Our LORD! we believe in what Thou hast revealed, and we follow the Messenger (Jesus); then write us down among those who bear witness.
— Sura 3:49–53

And behold! I inspired the disciples to have faith in Me and Mine Messenger: they said, 'We have faith, and do thou bear witness that we bow to God as Muslims'".
Qur'an 5:111-113
Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by whitelotus: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

In your previous post you said the Bible was ready by 200AD. Now you're saying the New Testament. I asked which version of the Bible we have today was in circulation as at that date? Whas it the Bible or the NT?

When was the Bible as we have it today first published for public consumption?

When I say Muslim I didn't mean Muslim like Muslims of today. The followers of all Prophets with their Prophets are Muslims.

A Muslim is one who submit to God through His messenger!

When Jesus found unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) God?" ['anṣār 'ilā llāh] Said the disciples: "We are God's helpers [anṣāru llāhi]: We believe in God, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims [wa-ishhad bi-'anna muslimuna].
"Our LORD! we believe in what Thou hast revealed, and we follow the Messenger (Jesus); then write us down among those who bear witness.
— Sura 3:49–53

And behold! I inspired the disciples to have faith in Me and Mine Messenger: they said, 'We have faith, and do thou bear witness that we bow to God as Muslims'".
Qur'an 5:111-113

I vehemently disagree.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2020
whitelotus:

I vehemently disagree.

Then state your claims with proofs.
Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by najib632(m): 6:12am On Jan 07, 2020
whitelotus:

Actually we need to first understand what do the words Muslim and Islam mean. A Muslim is anyone who totally surrenders to the will of Allah. Islam means total surrender to the will of Allah. All the prophets Allah sent preached Monotheism even Jesus A.S. Preached monotheism. So aut6atically any nation that was sent a prophet and believed in his message is a muslim nation. So every ancient Hindu, Zoroastrian, Egyptian, Jew , Christian e.t.c. Are all muslims since they worshipped only one God. To truly surrender to Allah one must acknowledge that "There is no god except Allah (the God)". Which means no diety is worthy of worship except Allah. That is why all Ibrahamic religions frown against idols, because once they come into the picture people start taking them as their gods.
Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by whitelotus: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
najib632:
Actually we need to first understand what do the words Muslim and Islam mean. A Muslim is anyone who totally surrenders to the will of Allah. Islam means total surrender to the will of Allah. All the prophets Allah sent preached Monotheism even Jesus A.S. Preached monotheism. So aut6atically any nation that was sent a prophet and believed in his message is a muslim nation. So every ancient Hindu, Zoroastrian, Egyptian, Jew , Christian e.t.c. Are all muslims since they worshipped only one God. To truly surrender to Allah one must acknowledge that "There is no god except Allah (the God)". Which means no diety is worthy of worship except Allah. That is why all Ibrahamic religions frown against idols, because once they come into the picture people start taking them as their gods.

The statement in bold is a commonly repeated lie.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by najib632(m): 6:02am On Jan 09, 2020
whitelotus:

The statement in bold is a commonly repeated lie.
Suit yourself.
Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by whitelotus: 6:19am On Jan 09, 2020
najib632:
Suit yourself.

It is not good to tell lies. How can you claim the Christians and Jews are muslims? That is the lie you must tell yourself so as to justify your religion being a beneficiary of judeo-Christian scripture.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by najib632(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2020
whitelotus:

It is not good to tell lies. How can you claim the Christians and Jews are muslims? That is the lie you must tell yourself so as to justify your religion being a beneficiary of judeo-Christian scripture.
Please go and read more. Anyone who still goes about saying the Qur'an is plagiarised doesn't know anything about it.
Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by whitelotus: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
najib632:
Please go and read more. Anyone who still goes about saying the Qur'an is plagiarised doesn't know anything about it.

When pupils give similar answers in an assignment with exact mistakes, you know they copied each other.

The adam and eve story, the Noah's flood etc. You copied the same ridiculous stories from the bible. The Quran copied stuff from the bible.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by Xmuslim: 12:17pm On May 18, 2020
whitelotus:
Hello all,

This is what happens when one already believes that the Qur'an is infallible. He tends to justify every illogical concept in the book.

God that is jealous is not a true God.

God should not care about our worship. It's as if he's benefiting from it

He should be independent and if he doesn't need our worship but want us to do it anyway, then he's a dumb God who does things without reason.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Early Reactions To The Quran / On The Sahaba Again: A Reminder May Benefit The Believers.... / Lessons From Hadith 6 Of The 40 Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih: Avoiding Doubtful Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.