Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? (26720 Views)

Jamb Use Of English 2019 Focus Guide - If You Fear English Check In / Check Out The Things You Fear Most (list And Types Of Phobia) / Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by micronut(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
OK. Let's look back at those days as an undergraduate. Which of these sentences or Lecturer's remarks scares you most?

1. Morning class, tear a sheet of paper, Test!
2. Get out of my class!
3. Answer all questions!
4. Give me your Matric No or ID card!
5. Your test is next week!
6. Result has been pasted

©Elu

6 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by TechTanic(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
Missed my period.

214 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by LegendaryLover(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
i lur reading.
when i was a student, 1,3,5,6 was not a problem.

But no.2 i can't, cos i really don't like embarrassment of any kind. My rep must be intact.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by iaamxavier(m): 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
4 & 6

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Richiez(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
grin
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Divay22(f): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Tolzeal(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2020

A man called "god" always take care of this- JamoJizzy
2. Get out of my class! 

The best moment to flaunt your new sneakers. Haha!
3. Answer all questions!

If I can't answer all, I know 70% of the class won't- We're all falling together! No fear

Smalls, One can easily JAPA with this - Na Mumu they drop ID card

I have a man called "god" in my Department then - JamoJizzy (God bless you big time)
6.Result has been pasted

Every strong boys for class like me they fear results. Nobody like carry over. grin grin ( I fear this one pass) Maths & Stat Department don't have joy.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Haymaykar(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2020
Abeg na 1,2,4... Cause I remember our last exam when an invigilator collected a student ID card in the exam Hall with a slap... Omo to cheat or ask question that day no go hungry you... grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Neimar: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2020
1 and 6 grin
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by psychologist(m): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2020
7) Last last school na scam cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Roon9(m): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2020
TechTanic:
Missed my period.

Lmao! Ahba
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Slawormir: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

As a real niggarrr then in Uniben computer science department

I wasn't scared of anything

After enough F in Pascal and Fortran.
Even when i rewrite the course them still tear me F again

Nothing come dey fear me again
I begin smoke weed steadily!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by oluwatosink: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2020
3 & 6..

So this thread no end for 2019..

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Froshloaded: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2020
Give me your Matric No or ID card!
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by nonny1212: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2020
CARRY OVER... Most feared!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by toogbasky(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2020
legend you are
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Fisher007: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2020
None.of the above

What you should fear is the following?

That Graduating to the harsh reality of unemployment.

That Entrepreneurship hardly works in most case so fear that.

That NYSC is just a smokescreen and waste of time.

That your current girlfriend or boyfriend is not your future spouse.

That societal norms will definitely mess and deal with you. Which might lead to sadness and depression.

That you might.luckily get a job but it is as if you are unemployed because you wont see your savings.

That the Rat race is real and you must run in it for a while.before you.can find a solution that suits you.

The most important is that.uncertainty is the main order of the day in all aspect of life in Nigeria. Everything is chaotic and in the chaos you must path a way.

All.those stuff.you.stated above are.child's play. Believe it from a true sincere Nairalander giving.you milenials snippets into the future.

Simple move to.the.next comment.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Openbusiness: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2020
What is your matric number? cheesy
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by omobacyprus(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2020
Give me your Matric No or ID card. Some lecturers don't have joy

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2020
Lol cheesy

omobacyprus:
Give me your Matric No or ID card. Some lecturers don't have joy

Seconded!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by samwise180(m): 10:20am On Jan 04, 2020
1,4 and 6
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by toogbasky(m): 10:20am On Jan 04, 2020
TechTanic:
Missed my period.
legend you are
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Uniquekriss(m): 10:21am On Jan 04, 2020
4 definitely
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by u11ae1013: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2020
6 lol
Back then in ABU, a guy joined us through direct entry, while we were trying to figure out how to even understand those MEEN questions, 30 minutes, these guy is already done making us feel like olodo in exam hall, but lo and behold exam result came out and these guy was giving a titration value of 2.30, my guy humble, na him dey finish exam last

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by itsme01: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2020
cool

Baby we need to talk,

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2020
TechTanic:
Missed my period.
Yaf spoilt finish
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by Saynotoapc(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2020
micronut:
OK. Let's look back at those days as an undergraduate. Which of these sentences or Lecturer's remarks scares you most?

2. Get out of my class!
3. Answer all questions!
6. Result has been pasted

©Elu

2 was fun for me especially when it has to do with general course (faculty)

4 is a no go area, even if the lecturer mean no harm.
Re: Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? by hopexter(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2020
I'm not a student cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score / New Retirement Age For Teachers Approved By FEC / UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.