Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (125747 Views)

Ebele Iyiegbu Launches Handbag Collection In Abuja Amidst Fanfare (Pictures) / Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) / Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Ndibunna: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
NaijadrivaCars:

You don't know him. He is not in those pics.

Na you no sabi him Mr.

Go and look again, you will see him perching in one pillar behind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by majamajic(m): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
StrikeBack:
OK next

Nigerians!

Show off! show off! and show offs!

No solutions to humanity problems, even people with questionable wealth are being celebrated daily.

Not beefing anyone tho

so having night club is now a questionable wealth , God will have mercy on u guys

I tap into this questionable wealth this 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by somalianprince: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
Simonokeh7:
Who actually owns/founded the night club chief priest or obi

The one with yellow arrow is Obi the CEO and owner of CUBANA GROUP from Anambra, while the one circled in blue is his staff(Cubana chiefpriest) from Imo state.

3 Likes

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by GamalNasser: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Keemsleek005:

Pls who owns the club the Cubans chief priest or the obi guy? If the obi guy is the CEO then who is the chief priest?

Obi owns everything Cubana , chief priest own nothing there but just a hanger on

4 Likes

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by somalianprince: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Keemsleek005:

Pls who owns the club the Cubans chief priest or the obi guy? If the obi guy is the CEO then who is the chief priest?

The one with yellow arrow is Obi the CEO and owner of CUBANA GROUP from Anambra, while the one circled in blue is his staff(Cubana chiefpriest) from Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Studyinchina200(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nigerians and humility don’t mix.

4 Likes

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by DexterousOne(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Nigerians and humility don’t mix.

Will you blame them?

3 Likes

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by majamajic(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
segun pls which mod handle your site today ,
infant am owing him one bottle of Hennessy

am proud of being from Anambra today
today is Anambra day in NL

2 Likes

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Mightyhaiz: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
nextstep:
People... instead of going to club to spend 50k on André every weekend, save it and build house.
50k * 52 weekends = 2.6m. Omo e go take u like 15 to 20years at that rate to build small duplex o

4 Likes

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by davinchecodes(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
Amstupid:
All is vanity undecided
Make poverty kill you there undecided

2 Likes

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Ndibunna: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kapeter:
I think ibos have lands sha. I mean free unused lands. It's almost so in their movies too.

Even Davido or wizkid no go fit get these kind compound not because they can't afford it but because they won't get the land unless of course they are willing to go live alone in the bush.

Yet these folks will come here and start telling us how land is so expensive in their yeast where as there are so many unused lands. Smh. Before you can get land in Yorubaland, you have to buy an entire family house, something one and half plot going for more than 30 mill.

Smh

Our culture and yours aren't. He built on his own land.

No time explaining but our pattern is totally different from you guys own.

Land no dey here annd land isn't cheap.

5 Likes

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Ndibunna: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Paseus:
Imo state Boys dey watch una...

Enyi oginikwa?

1 Like

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Keemsleek005(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
somalianprince:

Intresting the obi guy must really be a cool headed person to allow his worker flaunt so much online like he owns the club. Thanks for the clarification .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Mightyhaiz: 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kilamiti:
If you want to enjoy life as a woman, marry an IGBO MAN.
nkea bu eziokwu.. No jokes

1 Like

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Sagay212: 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mishael42019:
Vanity kill youuu.

Don’t go and hussle. It’s appalling seeing useless poor bastards like you on social media berating rich people.

Same energy you people put in berating boys over their money don’t go and hussle to make it big in life.

Stay there and think money we’ll come to you without being bold

Don’t let lay curse on you this evening

Make noise all you want. He said the truth. It is vanity
Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by somalianprince: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
Keemsleek005:

Intresting the obi guy must really be a cool headed person to allow his worker flaunt so much online like he owns the club. Thanks for the clarification .

The real rich people like Obi Cubana don't make noise nor show off, it is only people that have nothing like that chief priest that usually try to impress by showing off what does not even belong to them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Enyinnaya007(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
Amstupid:
All is vanity undecided

Vanity vanish you there, ya vagbuo gi angel vanity

1 Like

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by tunapawizzy: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
seruni:
What's the essence of building a house in a city you don't live in?
My brother hustle o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by XANDERBOY85: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
Gratefulll:
So all these rich fine Igbo men have relocated to their village shocked

And i can just picture Gratefulll mentally making some serious calculations on her next move! wink
Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by majamajic(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
Amstupid:
Useless people , always doing ritual lifestyle angry

Anambra person can never do ritual money , an from the state I know how they make money , not ritual

did u see the boy and his mum that ate liver of his girlfriend ? it didn't happen in Anambra and has never happened , we value lives in the east . most of these guys u see started from selling gala on traffic , u need go close to them and hear their stories , it's not ritual !!

they made their money from Trust , yes trust .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by charlesditro: 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
StrikeBack:
OK next

Nigerians!

Show off! show off! and show offs!

No solutions to humanity problems, even people with questionable wealth are being celebrated daily.

Not beefing anyone tho
just lick stew..... No drink water o.......
Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by MoIbrahim: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
Yes, clean money is good

fjjc:
Money is good

1 Like

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Correcto: 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
I have been to the east despite I am not IBO, the truth is that land is very expensive to get in a good place that is not a thick forest. Sometimes the land you see was inherited or bought very expensive. My friend, an IMO state guy bought a 1 and half plot of land for 4.5m in his village and I was there to witness it. I was shocked because there was nothing special about the land, just that it is sighted where people are living.
Kapeter:
I think ibos have lands sha. I mean free unused lands. It's almost so in their movies too.

Even Davido or wizkid no go fit get these kind compound not because they can't afford it but because they won't get the land unless of course they are willing to go live alone in the bush.

Yet these folks will come here and start telling us how land is so expensive in their yeast where as there are so many unused lands. Smh. Before you can get land in Yorubaland, you have to buy an entire family house, something one and half plot going for more than 30 mill.

Smh

4 Likes

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by safarigirl(f): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kapeter:

Smh
there is plenty land in Osun and Ogun States if Davido and Wizkid are interested in building in their states, but everybody wants to choke Lagos, so, they can build on the swamp.

8 Likes

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Savagethe21st(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
Rich people everywhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W90ebtj21t4 Hello guys i'm a producer in my teens from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe to channel. Comment what you think or corrections.Thanks and Godbless.

1 Like

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Ephraimryder(m): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mishael42019:
Poverty kill you all saying vanity on social media .

Don’t go and hussle. It’s appalling seeing useless poor bastards like you on social media berating rich people.

Same energy you people put in berating boys over their money don’t go and hussle to make it big in life.

Stay there and think money we’ll come to you without being bold

Don’t let lay curse on you this evening
Consoling thèmselves for being poor.
Évén if na vanity make we enjoy am well well before we old when we no go fit enjoy am again.

2 Likes

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by charlesditro: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Amstupid:
just lick stew...... No drink water o....
Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Kapeter(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
safarigirl:
there is plenty land in Osun and Ogun States if Davido and Wizkid are interested in building in their states, but everybody wants to choke Lagos, so, they can build on the swamp.
but you've lived in this two states before to know this. Even Ibadan here, before you get land in the open to build you have to buy a family house, demolish it and do whatever you like with the land, lands that are mostly small. Need i remind you that our region never experienced any war and our forefathers houses are all still standing even though most are in shambles.

Unless you are lucky to get to buy a new developing lands from estate management companies which will surely be new areas self, nothing for you in open places.

We have no lands in the open but we have landmasse. Go to any Yoruba city/towns to confirm for yourself.
Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by paradigmshift(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Amstupid:

awon ode..........u will be forever stupid.

1 Like

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Anambralstson: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
somalianprince:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victor Okafor 'Ezego': The Story Of Nigeria’s King Of Money / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.