Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (125749 Views)

Ebele Iyiegbu Launches Handbag Collection In Abuja Amidst Fanfare (Pictures) / Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) / Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Kapeter(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
Correcto:
I have been to the east despite I am not IBO, the truth is that land is very expensive to get in a good place that is not a thick forest. Sometimes the land you see was inherited or bought very expensive. My friend, an IMO state guy bought a 1 and half plot of land for 4.5m in his village and I was there to witness it. I was shocked because there was nothing special about the land, just that it is sighted where people are living.
we are saying same thing. Any land that you will buy as such in Yorubaland could cost as much or double. You'll wonder if people build newly in Yorubaland if you are a newcomer in our lands because new builders are always not lucky to get lands in a better place except deep inside, prolly where there'd be just one or two building only.

To build in main areas, you have to buy an old building entirely.

We have landmasse in Yorubaland no doubt but we surely can't use all, vegetation will have to take some for sure.
Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by safarigirl(f): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kapeter:
but you've lived in this two states before to know this. Even Ibadan here, before you get land in the open to build you have to buy a family house, demolish it and do whatever you like with the land, lands that are mostly small. Need i remind you that our region never experienced any war and our forefathers houses are all still standing even though most are in shambles.

Unless you are lucky to get to buy a new developing lands from estate management companies which will surely be new areas self, nothing for you in open places.

We have no lands in the open but we have landmasse. Go to any Yoruba city/towns to confirm for yourself.

Lol, what are you talking about 'lands in the open?

You think these houses are being built in the open? Anambra men build houses inside bushes, the only region with luxury houses built in the open is the North.

Enter Awka and Enugu towns and you will not see free land there either.

The civil war was over 40 years ago, it is foolhardy to assume cities have not been rebuilt, there were entire countries that didn't exist then. Abuja did not exist then, but come and see Abuja today, crowded. Your state that probably existed before Abuja, is possibly not as crowded currently. So, the war talk is stale

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Amhappy(f): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
Exquisite. Well done. Ife di na Oba. I thought it was the Chief priest that own Cubana. Shows this Obi is an exceptional CEO. He just allowed the Chief priest take all the glory. Meanwhile the staff is a great manager to be running someone else. business as his. It's not typical of a Nigerian..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by chigoizie7(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
Amstupid:
Useless people , always doing ritual lifestyle angry

Ritual? You think the igbos do ritual money? Don’t be deceived, na fearlessness de make them get money. Na smartness when it comes to business . Last last na only the people from the west police de arrest and burst for ritual killings. How many igbos have you seen or arrested for money ritual.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
StrikeBack:
OK next

Nigerians!

Show off! show off! and show offs!

No solutions to humanity problems, even people with questionable wealth are being celebrated daily.

Not beefing anyone tho
go and make money so that we can take u serious

2 Likes

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
anambra boys dey hustle pass imo boys,,
imo boys only sabi fukck toe toe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by ScotMisile: 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
He is only a shareholder in Cubana group.
Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Correcto: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
I guess you did not get my point, that was his village selling land for 4.5m and not the city. I mean real village with no good motorable road. No one will purchase such a land in Lagos or Ogun for that amount. I was even shocked at the price because I won't buy it for that price.
Kapeter:
we are saying same thing. Any land that you will buy as such in Yorubaland could cost as much or double. You'll wonder if people build newly in Yorubaland if you are a newcomer in our lands because new builders are always not lucky to get lands in a better place except deep inside, prolly where there'd be just one or two building only.

We have landmasse in Yorubaland no doubt but we surely can't use all, vegetation will have to take some for sure.
Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Kapeter(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
safarigirl:

Lol, what are you talking about 'lands in the open?

You think these houses are being built in the open? Anambra men build houses inside bushes, the only region with luxury houses built in the open is the North.

Enter Awka and Enugu towns and you will not see free land there either.

The civil war was over 40 years ago, it is foolhardy to assume cities have not been rebuilt, there were entire countries that didn't exist then. Abuja did not exist then, but come and see Abuja today, crowded. Your state that probably existed before Abuja, is possibly not as crowded currently. So, the war talk is stale
sometimes the way you ibos reason is someway funny but i won't go further. Talking about your last paragraph.
Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Ndibunna: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kapeter:
but you've lived in this two states before to know this. Even Ibadan here, before you get land in the open to build you have to buy a family house, demolish it and do whatever you like with the land, lands that are mostly small. Need i remind you that our region never experienced any war and our forefathers houses are all still standing even though most are in shambles.

Unless you are lucky to get to buy a new developing lands from estate management companies which will surely be new areas self, nothing for you in open places.

We have no lands in the open but we have landmasse. Go to any Yoruba city/towns to confirm for yourself.

Oga you will be surprise that were he builds his house is his not considered open or closed. Get the point. Such things are not considered here. You build your own house in your fathersland land and can source to buy lands if available to you.

There is nothing like open or closed land mass that's why you guys need to travel out a bit and understand settings and how others do their thing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Iwanttoto: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mishael42019:
[s]Poverty kill you all saying vanity on social media .

Don’t go and hussle. It’s appalling seeing useless poor bastards like you on social media berating rich people.

Same energy you people put in berating boys over their money don’t go and hussle to make it big in life.

Stay there and think money we’ll come to you without being bold

Don’t let lay curse on you this evening[/s]

What is this IMBE saying? undecided
Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by poweredcom(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Dem no let chief priest stay for d foto

Haha baba have to sneak in hahhaa
Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Ndibunna: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kapeter:

Nothing like lands in open. Where you build is home and your open. I want to build my house and start looking for where people dey whereas my alloted lands are there though the pattern here is different from yours but cool down and research to understand fully.

Nothing like lands in open here.
Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by ScotMisile: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Keemsleek005:

Intresting the obi guy must really be a cool headed person to allow his worker flaunt so much online like he owns the club. Thanks for the clarification .
Obi Cubana is a shareholder like ChiefPriest..
How can a sane man allow another to flaunt his wealth like that. ... Think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by somalianprince: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
Stop being a nuisance. So who owns Cubana if it is not Obi?

[s]
ScotMisile:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by ScotMisile: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Amhappy:
Exquisite. Well done. Ife di na Oba. I thought it was the Chief priest that own Cubana. Shows this Obi is an exceptional CEO. He just allowed the Chief priest take all the glory. Meanwhile the staff is a great manager to be running someone else. business as his. It's not typical of a Nigerian..
Don't believe that crap they are all biz men and shareholders in Cubana group .. ... Only boasters and lists will tell you Cubana pays chief priest... Who does that?

2 Likes

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by AmazingELixir: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mishael42019:
Poverty kill you all saying vanity on social media .

Don’t go and hussle. It’s appalling seeing useless poor bastards like you on social media berating rich people.

Same energy you people put in berating boys over their money don’t go and hussle to make it big in life.

Don’t let lay curse on you this evening

grin grin grin

Bros take it easy
Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by somalianprince: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Obi Iyiegbu from Anambra state is the CEO, chairman and owner 100% of CUBANA Group.

[s]
ScotMisile:

Don't believe that crap they are all biz men and shareholders in Cubana group .. ... Only boasters and lists will tell you Cubana pays chief priest... Who does that?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by WarriAproko: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
So chief priest n.a. bar man

6 Likes

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Ndibunna: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
ScotMisile:

Nothing like that.
Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by somalianprince: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
ScotMisile:

[/s]

Cubana chief priest is an ordinary staff to Obi the CEO and Chairman of CUBANA Group

See Obi marked in yellow and see the fat chief priest marked in blue.

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by ScotMisile: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Cubana is a group 9f biz men running hospitality biz together... Hence, it's called Cubana group. Without the corporation of Owerri biz boiz... Cubana won't hold water t in the hospitality city on Imo State.

No Imo State No Cubana Owerri. . Simple

1 Like

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Ndibunna: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
ScotMisile:

Shareholder couldn't take pics with other shareholders but stand behind.

Are youu okay?

4 Likes

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by somalianprince: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Meet the CEO, Owner and chairman of CUBANA Group cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Ndibunna: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
ScotMisile:
Cubana is a group 9f biz men running hospitality biz together... Hence, it's called Cubana group. Without the corporation of Owerri biz boiz... Cubana won't hold water t in the hospitality city on Imo State.

No Imo State No Cubana Owerri. . Simple

Lol

That's his business establishment to make profit so whether. Imo state dey or not he is out to make profit. He pays tax and builds same place with his money.

Dude calm down.

Obi wu Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by ScotMisile: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
... There are many other bigger hotels every where.. .Who owns them people like you and me... Ozugonu.. .don't quote me... I won't read your quote... I won't answer your quote.. .
Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by canDy4eva(f): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mishael42019:
Poverty kill you all saying vanity on social media .

Don’t let lay curse on you this evening
easy...
Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by ScotMisile: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Obi is just a figure head chairman of the group of millionaires(not even billionaires) who jointly own Cubana group.

A chairman is simply a figure head... Don't be fooled there are billionaires everywhere.. .If Dangote was from our zone... We would have killed our neighbors of depression....

Obi is chairman, not necessarily highest share holder.. .But a figurative leader of the biz group.
Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Abuleoshi: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
What did he do to become rich? He made money before going into club business. Where did he make his money?
Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Ndibunna: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
ScotMisile:
... There are many other bigger hotels every where.. .Who owns them people like you and me... Ozugonu.. .don't quote me... I won't read your quote... I won't answer your quote.. .

Lolz

Even in a community it is always the chief priest that misbehaves and shouts.

The king is always quiet unless serious issues arises.

The chief priest is answerable to the king(Obi)

3 Likes

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by somalianprince: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ndibunna:

Lolz

Even in a community it is always the chief priest that misbehaves and shouts.

The king is always quiet unless serious issues arises.

The chief priest is answerable to the king(Obi)

Don't mind that bitter clown. I could remember way back when they were saying that it is this noise maker marked in blue that owns CUBANA. Now it is clear to them who owns CUBANA cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS by Chukapage(m): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
anambra boys dey hustle pass imo boys,,
imo boys only sabi fukck toe toe
Afonja I sight you! The division no fit work! cheesy

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victor Okafor 'Ezego': The Story Of Nigeria’s King Of Money / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.