Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

About To Convert To Islam. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / About To Convert To Islam. (695 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Convert To Islam. by XklusivGistBlog(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Re: About To Convert To Islam. by Sportize(m): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:
Hello brothers.
I have been a Christian all my life, 28 years old male. Recently i got posted to the North east to serve (NYSC), Now I am drawn to the Islam religion, they way they pray, and are Close to God.

I want to convert. I am in Borno state presently, how do one covert, I don't even have access to the Koran except the english Version on my phone. I am also a leader in the church here in maiduguri, but my heart has left and I don't have peace anymore.

How do I begin This Journey.
God bless you my Brother and sisters.

Get close to the nearest mosque in the neighborhood.
it's easy from there.

Pls guys, I need a job
Am a Graduate of Mech. Engr. residing at Edo state but open to relocate.

I am a super quick learner who can adapt to environment and conditions.

I do photography and video editing extensively and very vast with photo editing and video making softwares.

I am a computer literate and Good with IOS and Windows OS.

I am flexible and full of creative ideas looking to unleash this ideas and energy.
Am the first born of my family and got a small family of my own.
pls help share, my employer may see this..(08075591405)
Re: About To Convert To Islam. by XINOIX: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:
Hello brothers.
I have been a Christian all my life, 28 years old male. Recently i got posted to the North east to serve (NYSC), Now I am drawn to the Islam religion, they way they pray, and are Close to God.

I want to convert. I am in Borno state presently, how do one covert, I don't even have access to the Koran except the english Version on my phone. I am also a leader in the church here in maiduguri, but my heart has left and I don't have peace anymore.

visit modu Mustaphas mosque @ moduganari they will take it up from there and show you the process or visit any mosque nearest to you
Re: About To Convert To Islam. by Aegerine: 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:
Hello brothers.

I want to convert. I am in Borno state presently, how do one covert, I don't even have access to the Koran except the english Version on my phone. I am also a leader in the church here in maiduguri, but my heart has left and I don't have

peace anymore.

Pls are you sincere about this? What are your reasons for wanting to embrace Islam?

I pray that Allah will direct you to the true path.
Re: About To Convert To Islam. by Aegerine: 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:
Hello brothers.

Pls kindly disregard all the trash that the poster above put up there. It is there way. They normally draw their inspirations from a verse in the bible that encourage them to lie for Christ. If you are in doubt check out

Roman 3 vs 7.

As a would soon be former Christian, I belief that you have seen it with your own eyes and have had a first hand experience about what Christianity is all about. You can clear decipher the the fake love and peace preached by Christianity. See how intolerant they are.

Just for your willingness to embrace the path to salvation, and free your soul from eternal perdition in hell fire, he came calling at the Prophet of Islam, and the religion of Allah as if he is anything significant. Of course, the matter at hand is more than wolf cries. There evil scheming and machinations are well known, but Allah is always with the believers.

Brother, pls think very well, study Islam with an open and objective mind. Ask questions where it is not clear or you are confused. By the will of Allah, you receive satisfactory and convincing clarifications. This is with a view that you have studied christianity for long. Therefore, you can also engage your faculty of reasoning to compare and contrast the two. Don't let the enemies of Islam confuse you and tie down your soul on a path to eternal destructions. However, you have to be quick about it, because tomorrow might be too late.

May Allah broaden your horizon and show you the way.

1 Like

Re: About To Convert To Islam. by tintingz(m): 12:50am On Jan 01, 2020
run oo.
Re: About To Convert To Islam. by Babaheekmat: 8:33am On Jan 01, 2020
XklusivGistBlog:
Hello brothers.

Alhamdulilah.. First thing.. And the most important thing..

Stay away from sects and those defending them .. (izala, sufi, tablig and others)

Send me a mail @ abuheekmat@gmail.com I have books of salafs i can give you to read and understand the principles of islam. Could also add you to Islamic groups

XklusivGistBlog

1 Like

Re: About To Convert To Islam. by sulasa07(m): 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
XklusivGistBlog:
Hello brothers.

Be careful the kind of Muslims you associate with especially those Jabata followers,they will make you hate everyone and everything (Example is BabaHeekmat)
Re: About To Convert To Islam. by Babaheekmat: 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
sulasa07:

Be careful the kind of Muslims you associate with especially those Jabata followers,they will make you hate everyone and everything (Example is BabaHeekmat)

Kindly prove yourself right
Re: About To Convert To Islam. by sulasa07(m): 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Babaheekmat:

Kindly prove yourself right
As much as I've seen and heard about Jabata,and with you as a member of Jabata,that is proof enough for me.
Re: About To Convert To Islam. by Babaheekmat: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
sulasa07:

As much as I've seen and heard about Jabata,and with you as a member of Jabata,that is proof enough for me.

Kindly mention just 1 thing you heard and it's true
Re: About To Convert To Islam. by sulasa07(m): 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
Babaheekmat:

Kindly mention just 1 thing you heard and it's true
I am quoting you:Using spoon to eat is Bidah, Fasting on monday and Thursday is not for prayer answers purpose, same is tahjud and other ibaadah.. That's Bid'ah.
Everything is Bidah to you,why not go to Saudi Arabia,oh my bad,even Saudi Arabia doesn't act Islamic anymore,they are killing Muslims in Yemen and other places,Hip Hop singers are now flooding to Saudi Arabia,More Clubs and Alcohol spots have been noticed in Saudi Arabia and Dajjal one eyed symbols are shown everywhere,so where in the world would you go to.
To you everything is Bidah,why not just form your own country and stay in insolation,Bidah people
Re: About To Convert To Islam. by Babaheekmat: 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
sulasa07:

I am quoting you:Using spoon to eat is Bidah, Fasting on monday and Thursday is not for prayer answers purpose, same is tahjud and other ibaadah.. That's Bid'ah.
Everything is Bidah to you,why not go to Saudi Arabia,oh my bad,even Saudi Arabia doesn't act Islamic anymore,they are killing Muslims in Yemen and other places,Hip Hop singers are now flooding to Saudi Arabia,More Clubs and Alcohol spots have been noticed in Saudi Arabia and Dajjal one eyed symbols are shown everywhere,so where in the world would you go to.
To you everything is Bidah,why not just form your own country and stay in insolation,Bidah people

And bring dalil from Qur'an or Hadith to refute my explanations. :Using spoon to eat is Bidah, Fasting on monday and Thursday is not for prayer answers purpose, same is tahjud and other ibaadah.. That's Bid'ah... That's my words.. Others ain't mine
Re: About To Convert To Islam. by true2god: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
XklusivGistBlog:
Hello brothers.

Do not join Islam my brother. It is not good for your soul. Mohammed, the prophet of allah, used to secretly sleep with his maid, mary the coptic girl, and got caught by his wife Hafsa and he apologized and promised never to do it again (quran 66:1). After a while he continued sleeping with her and allah encouraged him to continue and to break his oath to Hafusatu, the daughter of Omar ibn kathab. Is that the man you want to follow?

1 Like

Re: About To Convert To Islam. by advocatejare(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
And bring dalil from Qur'an or Hadith to refute my explanations. :Using spoon to eat is Bidah, Fasting on monday and Thursday is not for prayer answers purpose, same is tahjud and other ibaadah.. That's Bid'ah... That's my words.. Others ain't mine
@XklusivGistBlog can you see what we're talking about, these are the types of controversy you are about to dabble yourself into. Because Muhammad that lived 1400 years ago didn't use spoon to eat, they are saying you shouldn't use spoon to eat too. Anything that Muhammad didn't do, if you do it, they will say it's Bidah(innovation.)

I'm happy you said that you're in Borno state, have you seen the havoc Boko Haram have done to that state? Go and read Sahih Bukhari chapters on military expedition and Jihad then you will realise that everything Boko Haram are doing is the Sunnah of Muhammad. They are the true Muslims

2 Likes

Re: About To Convert To Islam. by Sportize(m): 6:25am On Jan 03, 2020
advocatejare:

@XklusivGistBlog can you see what we're talking about, these are the types of controversy you are about to dabble yourself into. Because Muhammad that lived 1400 years ago didn't use spoon to eat, they are saying you shouldn't use spoon to eat too. Anything that Muhammad didn't do, if you do it, they will say it's Bidah(innovation.)

I'm happy you said that you're in Borno state, have you seen the havoc Boko Haram have done to that state? Go and read Sahih Bukhari chapters on military expedition and Jihad then you will realise that everything Boko Haram are doing is the Sunnah of Muhammad. They are the true Muslims

Look guys, the fact that ya'all trying to cloud this fellow's judgment by bringing ideas that even you know are baseless is mind blowing shocked
We all see these things but choosing to believe something else just to feel satisfaction of mocking Islam is pure hypocrisy.
the chapters you quoted aren't of the Quran are they? or of the Bible? choosing to bash something you know nothing about just to bring you satisfaction and peace but still wouldn't find them after all. This is evil and guys here painting Islam bad are evil and they know it.

true2god:
Do not join Islam my brother. It is not good for your soul. Mohammed, the prophet of allah, used to secretly sleep with his maid, mary the coptic girl, and got caught by his wife Hafsa and he apologized and promised never to do it again (quran 66:1). After a while he continued sleeping with her and allah encouraged him to continue and to break his oath to Hafusatu, the daughter of Omar ibn kathab. Is that the man you want to follow?

Who is Allah to you?
From your post it's clear your agenda is born out of hate and not rational reasoning or objective criticism. Unless you mean Allah isn't the same God you call(little knowledge of your own religion) then your opinion on this matter is not to be given a second thought.
For your information, if your God which means Allah in Arabic translation can be wrongly quoted by you, what is your purpose in life?

1 Like

Re: About To Convert To Islam. by MZrapper(f): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2020
Babaheekmat:

Alhamdulilah.. First thing.. And the most important thing..

Stay away from sects and those defending them .. (izala, sufi, tablig and others)

Send me a mail @ abuheekmat@gmail.com I have books of salafs i can give you to read and understand the principles of islam. Could also add you to Islamic groups

XklusivGistBlog

Re: About To Convert To Islam. by advocatejare(m): 9:14am On Jan 03, 2020
Sportize:

Look guys, the fact that ya'all trying to cloud this fellow's judgment by bringing ideas that even you know are baseless is mind blowing shocked
We all see these things but choosing to believe something else just to feel satisfaction of mocking Islam is pure hypocrisy.
the chapters you quoted aren't of the Quran are they? or of the Bible? choosing to bash something you know nothing about just to bring you satisfaction and peace but still wouldn't find them after all. This is evil and guys here painting Islam bad are evil and they know it.

Are authentic Hadiths not where we learn the lifestyle of Muhammad?

I've quoted an authentic Hadith for you and you're fuming.

The Quran didn't give the details of the lifestyle of Muhammad the prophet of Islam, but the Hadiths do. So isn't it logical to learn about the lifestyle of the so called prophet of a religion one is about to join?

Muhammad was the best interpreter of the Quran and you Muslims believe that he was the best of mankind , so the way Muhammad lived his life is the reflection of the Quran and Islam
Re: About To Convert To Islam. by Sportize(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2020
advocatejare:

Are authentic Hadiths not where we learn the lifestyle of Muhammad?

I've quoted an authentic Hadith for you and you're fuming.

The Quran didn't give the details of the lifestyle of Muhammad the prophet of Islam, but the Hadiths do. So isn't it logical to learn about the lifestyle of the so called prophet of a religion one is about to join?

Muhammad was the best interpreter of the Quran and you Muslims believe that he was the best of mankind , so the way Muhammad lived his life is the reflection of the Quran and Islam

so what's the use of the Quran being passed down to us if it's for the life of the prophet and we are meant solely to copy the life of the prophet? this is why we say Africans are enslaved by religion and your mentality has shown just how u xtians portray Jesus Christ and why I should never regard opinion of your type. Most time we should use our heads not our hands or mouth.

I read online how a movie of Gay Jesus is being shown on Netflix! Totally wrong accepted but have you asked your self what the logic behind this movie was?

why didn't they make a similar movie for Abraham, Noah, Muhammed, Moses etc...?
Re: About To Convert To Islam. by advocatejare(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2020
Sportize:

so what's the use of the Quran being passed down to us if it's for the life of the prophet and we are meant solely to copy the life of the prophet? this is why we say Africans are enslaved by religion and your mentality has shown just how u xtians portray Jesus Christ and why I should never regard opinion of your type. Most time we should use our heads not our hands or mouth.

I read online how a movie of Gay Jesus is being shown on Netflix! Totally wrong accepted but have you asked your self what the logic behind this movie was?

why didn't they make a similar movie for Abraham, Noah, Muhammed, Moses etc...?

The Quran was passed to Muhammad, he claimed to be the best interpreter of the message of the Quran, if he lived a life different from the revelation of the Quran then he was a failure as a religious leader because you are supposed to emulate his deeds as you call him your leader.

Now I can see that you're stylishly shying away from the filthy lifestyle your so called holy prophet lived, you are not proud of him and you want people to come and join the religion such a lunatic promoted.

Now talking about the Quran, how will you explain the verse that talked about Muhammad shamelessly taking over the wife of his adopted son Zaid and Muhammad was claiming that Allah told him that when Zaid was no longer needing Zainab, they married her to Muhammad?

وَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِىٓ أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ وَتُخْفِى فِى نَفْسِكَ مَا اللَّهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى النَّاسَ وَاللَّهُ أَحَقُّ أَنْ تَخْشٰىهُ  ۖ فَلَمَّا قَضٰى زَيْدٌ مِّنْهَا وَطَرًا زَوَّجْنٰكَهَا لِكَىْ لَا يَكُونَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِىٓ أَزْوٰجِ أَدْعِيَآئِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْا مِنْهُنَّ وَطَرًا  ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا
"And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, Keep your wife and fear Allah, while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab 33: Verse 37)

You should be ashamed of your filthy religion and your prophet that lived all his life having sex and even dying on the top of a woman. Is that the filthy religion you want to have everyone embrace?
Re: About To Convert To Islam. by Sportize(m): 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
advocatejare:

The Quran was passed to Muhammad, he claimed to be the best interpreter of the message of the Quran, if he lived a life different from the revelation of the Quran then he was a failure as a religious leader because you are supposed to emulate his deeds as you call him your leader.

Now I can see that you're stylishly shying away from the filthy lifestyle your so called holy prophet lived, you are not proud of him and you want people to come and join the religion such a lunatic promoted.

Now talking about the Quran, how will you explain the verse that talked about Muhammad shamelessly taking over the wife of his adopted son Zaid and Muhammad was claiming that Allah told him that when Zaid was no longer needing Zainab, they married her to Muhammad?

وَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِىٓ أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ وَتُخْفِى فِى نَفْسِكَ مَا اللَّهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى النَّاسَ وَاللَّهُ أَحَقُّ أَنْ تَخْشٰىهُ  ۖ فَلَمَّا قَضٰى زَيْدٌ مِّنْهَا وَطَرًا زَوَّجْنٰكَهَا لِكَىْ لَا يَكُونَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِىٓ أَزْوٰجِ أَدْعِيَآئِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْا مِنْهُنَّ وَطَرًا  ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا
"And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, Keep your wife and fear Allah, while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab 33: Verse 37)

You should be ashamed of your filthy religion and your prophet that lived all his life having sex and even dying on the top of a woman. Is that the filthy religion you want to have everyone embrace?
[/s]
Re: About To Convert To Islam. by advocatejare(m): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Sportize:
[s][/s]
grin grin grin

You should have commented on the Quranic verse I quoted for you na cool

Truth is painful to the followers of demon possessed, sex addict, filthy, false prophet Muhammad!
Re: About To Convert To Islam. by Stalwert: 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
Does this section have a moderator?

(1) (Reply)

What Role Has The Religion Of Islam Played In Muslim Terrorist Attacks? / One God And One Book. / The Ruling On Showing The Wounds Of The Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.