Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Kirikasamma Local Govt Bans Men, Women From Meeting At Night - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kirikasamma Local Govt Bans Men, Women From Meeting At Night (21686 Views)

How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked / APC Governors In Closed-Door Meeting At The Party's Secretariat / Aviation: Gbajabiamila Walks Out Emefiele’s Representative From Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kirikasamma Local Govt Bans Men, Women From Meeting At Night by Kingspin(m): 12:34am On Jan 01, 2020
Aboki means no sense
Re: Kirikasamma Local Govt Bans Men, Women From Meeting At Night by Solorrman(m): 12:34am On Jan 01, 2020
Criticaltemp:
This northern states ehh. These people marry under aged, marries more than four wives with licensed, drug abused is more rampant in this areas according to stat, gay relationships so numerous but yet, their laws are so stiff u wonder if they ever commit any crime!!
u that fvck ur mother's in the name of being educated. Pls start by washing ur anus with water discard tissue paper which leaves 15 percent debris of egba and ogbono shit before u come say u are advance ogogoro drinking human beingchristianashit ,Christianity is not a religion at all it's a cult of shitt not even of piss they don get this rank. I have a strong undeniable evidence to prove it from the source not from enugu,kafanchan or abakaliki. Jesus Christ was the only guy that insane people believed to be God regardless he came with follow-come anus and sophisticated penix,it's only in christianashit that a God can go to toilet,i thought u have this problem to solve first before going against Islam. Our God do not need to eat let alone having anything to do with toilet,and nobody on Earth who heard about Jesus Christ can criticize me on him having anus and going to toilet,even if u say i lied that also means u complicated the situation further beside as Bible said he cried,he don't know the future or unknown things as once narrated Jesus saw a tree and he was hungry so he hurriedly came over to pluck it's fruit to find no fruit on it,how comes a God almighty dnt know about what he himself created ? Jesus was one majestic prophet among the highest prophet of God in Islam,we respect him for that but he was never a God because he possessed no qualities of God at all. It's very amazing how most of u guyz seems more than dump and deaf u harbour a sickness that has no physical medication. U are bragging all the time that u advanced than the north but don't recognize a simple class one arithmetics ,even a professor failed to realize that only this single defect has disqualified Jesus being a God . How,pls how would u narrate ur God visiting toilet ? U are not anywhere close to being progressive since in the name of being educated and wise u fvck ur mother's and sisters and consider it normal ,u are using toilet paper to wipe ur pathetic egba shitt ass's,leaving 15 percent fragment of dried shitt,i also had a story to prove on this. There was a wash man who washes cloths and iron them,he told me that he can identify a Christian clothing from thousand of cloth ,i Sa'id how,he said Christian cloth usually has some shitt or sperm around the crotch. Sorry i quit reading replies since 2013 on nairaland,even if u do consider it waste of time,bye
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Kirikasamma Local Govt Bans Men, Women From Meeting At Night by daleehat: 1:47am On Jan 01, 2020
BlackSpanner:
Very annoying set of people. So you people can't meet during broad day light and still have sex.

What now happens to the right to freedom of movement? What of a banker that closes late from work and decides to visit his/her lover?

Anyway the laws in Nigeria are meant to oppress and suppress the poor.

Instead of thinking ahead on possible ways to bring out the populace from poverty.

Just see the name of the local government like one botanical name of a specie of plant weed

You guys are so pathetic, this is what they feel is the best for Them what's your business with their business?? pathetic FOOL
Re: Kirikasamma Local Govt Bans Men, Women From Meeting At Night by mafnv9: 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges / Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) / How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.