Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America (4773 Views)

PDP Delegates Stone Ishaku, Deputy In Taraba, Refuse To Vote At Primaries / The Governor Of Lagos State In NY And His Deputy In Lagos On Duty Today. PICS / Niger State Governor And Deputy In Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
Nnamdi kalu watch your back,that uche mefor wants your position like how you've taught him to be.
Re: A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America by coolitempa(f): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
Smart money choppers with mumu followers....... grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America by Temple1288(m): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
Okoroawusa:
How I fit set up this kind hustle biko?....See cool making of cash. Them come do town meeting in almost every city in America...imakwa egone obu?

Chai!... this guy has made it in life. Even Uche Mefor that used to man the radio has left it for road show hustle because na there money dey.

Go ahead and host road show hustle let's see how far you can go

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America by Temple1288(m): 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
coolitempa:
Smart money choppers with mumu followers....... grin grin

Women are really smart but in your case you seem to be a very dumb low IQ individual.

5 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America by Temple1288(m): 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
CHI-UKWU OKIKE ABIAMA BLESS NNAMDI KANU!

ONCE AGAIN MAY CHI-UKWU OKIKE ABIAMA KEEP MAZI NNAMDI KANU FOR ALL BIAFRANS!!

THE SUN WILL SURELY RISE SOONER!

5 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
Freedom fighters standing on a mountain, in a foreign country, trying to send a message to his people
Re: A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America by APCNig: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
Why didn't Goatluck Jonathan give Igbos Biafra? Just thinking loud.
Re: A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America by Projan: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
I told my friends that this guy would be fresher by the day while his supporters get Skinner. See him living up to my expectations.,����

pls am really down right now
any amount would be appreciated
GTB bank
0549087552. tnks
Re: A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America by coolitempa(f): 4:11am On Jan 01, 2020
Temple1288:

Women are really smart but in your case you seem to be a very dumb low IQ individual.

Have you drank kawnus Uribe today?
Re: A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America by churchmind: 6:52am On Jan 01, 2020
yarimo:
Mtewww
na your twin fine pass OP
Re: A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America by churchmind: 6:55am On Jan 01, 2020
Zooposki:
All them girls with their fake ass ugly weave on. Nigerian guys are trying o, being attracted to all these fake ass girls with them fake ass ugly weave ons, bleached skin etc. Yuck. If I was a lesbian Naija girls would have cured me fast fast.
AWOOF mb
Re: A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America by Adiola(f): 7:03am On Jan 01, 2020
Temple1288:

he is aboy and u need to see the tribal marks on his face

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America by noleflendum: 7:04am On Jan 01, 2020
Come and bury your decaying parents biko

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America by Adiola(f): 7:05am On Jan 01, 2020
coolitempa:

Have you drank kawnus Uribe today?
will u shut up muslim
Re: A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America by Smoke55: 7:31am On Jan 01, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
If these two mumu enter Nigeria today na prison straight.
where Is Niggirea Located Please?
Re: A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America by Smoke55: 7:40am On Jan 01, 2020
Afonja Muslims Are Really Dumb,calling Kanu Who Have No Properties Both At Home And Abroad,he Have No P Jet Ooo! But Turn A Blind Eye On The Bullon Van Drug Addict That Have Enslave Their Region,looting Their Futures Dry..

#hist!

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America by Area4Area: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2020
gidgiddy:
IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu and Deputy IPOB leader, Uche Mefor, have been in the USA much of this month of December, hosting town hall meetings, interviews, broadcasting and holding consultations on Biafra. Every State both men go to, turn out to meet them has been impressive, particularly amongst the Igbo community

Two freedom fighters
Good enough and I hope they'd stop including non Igbos in their Biafran map, please copy IPOB worldwide about the latest development.
Re: A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America by enemybulldozer(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
Area4Area:
Good enough and I hope they'd stop including non Igbos in their Biafran map, please copy IPOB worldwide about the latest development.
And what is the latest development??

Whether you like it or not SS is part of biafra.
Re: A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America by gidgiddy: 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
ProfDview:
Freedom fighters standing on a mountain, in a foreign country, trying to send a message to his people

The foreign land is a civilised place, unlike Nigeria
Re: A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America by Area4Area: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
enemybulldozer:
And what is the latest development??

Whether you like it or not SS is part of biafra.
My post is very explanatory
Re: A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America by enemybulldozer(m): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
Area4Area:
My post is very explanatory
That is your headache. All I know is that SS is part of biafra.
Re: A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America by Mightyhaiz: 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
Projan:
I told my friends that this guy would be fresher by the day while his supporters get Skinner. See him living up to my expectations.,����

pls am really down right now
any amount would be appreciated
GTB bank
0549087552. tnks
u no wise at all. You are begging alms and same time talking trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayemi: Let's Channel Borrowed Funds To Regenerative Areas Of Economy / Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V / Police Deploy Operatives To Worship, Recreational Centres In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.