Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 (45347 Views)

EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) / Obi Cubana Spends Second Day With EFCC, Passport Seized / How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by samtol4(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
The story is fallacious and baseless .Only kids will believe this . You mean the senator didn't see anyone to impersonate than efcc chairman? Watch out as drama unfold .
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jaubdu:
. When he refused to decamp with others from APC until he was shown the way out,that when I lose interest in him.
He did not decamp because tinubu pleaded with him not to. He was even promised an automatic ticket. Blame tinubu who made audio promises.

1 Like

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by tomdon(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Seetto:

Like the way they free orji uzor kalu undecided

And refused to question ganduje

1 Like

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by duwdu: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Mandesz:
this looks like a set-up. maybe magu believe his second tenure as efcc chairman could only be made possible by el-rufai. until I read from the senator himself

I think you're witnessing the Shehu Sani you did not know. The Shehu Sani we thought we knew would have spoken out or tweeted on the matter ad-infinitum already.

Anyways, what do I know?

P34c3
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by duwdu: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
backnbeta:
Sorry, but one shouldn't be too quick to believe this scam story. The whole arrest is shady and the charges sound ambigous. I believe they arrested him based on those 'various issues of interest' the EFCC source mentioned undecided

Like I already posted in response to one other poster with a view similar to yours, may be we are witnessing the Shehu Sani we generally do not know? The Shehu Sani we knew would have gone to town on every popular platform with his own side of the story - especially during the period he was dodging invitations from the EFCC and switched off his phone - even if just in parables - before he was eventually apprehended.

People need to be circumspect on most issues concerning politicians who have ever tasted the lucre of office.

But hey, wetin man/woman know sef, abi? wink

P34c3

1 Like

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by almayda: 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
El rufai took his senatorial seat but did ye take his brain too?
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by OhBiafra: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
duwdu:

I think you're witnessing the Shehu Sani you did not know. The Shehu Sani we thought we knew would have spoken out or tweeted on the matter ad-infinitum already.

Anyways, what do I know?

P34c3
How would he tweet while on detention? So dumb of you

2 Likes

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

He did not decamp because tinubu pleaded with him not to. He was even promised an automatic ticket. Blame tinubu who made audio promises.
. Nope he has a shallow character so APC just take advantage of him

2 Likes

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jaubdu:
. Nope he has a shallow character so APC just take advantage of him
Kindly explain how he's shallow
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Kindly explain how he's shallow
let not talk about politics about we talk business?
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by OfficiaCheftobi(m): 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Shehu Sami with his mighty head dont have sense... how can you use efcc chairman name to scam a car dealer? Didnt he know that the deal might go south and the dealer would report him to efcc.

I always thought this man has sense, but it seems when money is involved, politicians throw away their sense to the bin
how could u believe this? this is obviously a Yahoo boy work using shehu's profile to scam car dealer of $30,000 . issa simple sturv
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by mafnv9: 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Gandollaar(f): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
OhBiafra:
Who said it is not? Why do you guys swallow one sided stories hook, line and sinker? Have you heard from Sani? Even EFCC are yet to officially say anything. All we have been hearing are from "sources". Nigerians are too dull abeg
My question is, how come the same car dealer bribing Sani to shield him from efcc ran to report to the same efcc? The story is not adding up.
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jaubdu:
let not talk about politics about we talk business?
Ok...
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
Ok...
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jaubdu:
What should I do with dis
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

What should I do with dis
chat me up. I have an investment deal going if you are interested
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jaubdu:
chat me up. I have an investment deal going if you are interested
This is interesting. Don't you think you should tell me about it here where we met before asking for more confidence? This sounds like fraud to me.
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

This is interesting. Don't you think you should tell me about it here where we met before asking for more confidence? This sounds like fraud to me.
. Go ahead read this.......*This is not a new business but our clarion call is coming out this New Year 2020*.
Start this year with our *Weekly Profit Assurance* investment portfolio.

About Us�
*Ideal-Investment* is a small scale organ established to help prospective investor(s) in making weekly profits via trading of rich sea & vegetables produce.

Our main aim is to create a resourceful and active investors base which will in turn bring about an effective trading network for weekly profits.
We have a very viable trade process.

To enjoy our weekly profits you can join as:

1.) *Full Investor*
(Earn more weekly been in control).

2.) *Partial Investor*
(Your money do the work for weekly earnings).

3.) *Sales Facilitators & distribution network*
(Get commission from successful transactions initiated).

For more info contact

Our Motto�
*Weekly Profits Assurance*
2020 must be a year for precise profits assurance to all *Ideal-Investors members*�we don't allow room for *non-productivity*. I have no time with fraudulent activity.. legit hustling is babe
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jaubdu:
. Go ahead read this.......*This is not a new business but our clarion call is coming out this New Year 2020*.
Start this year with our *Weekly Profit Assurance* investment portfolio.

About Us�
*Ideal-Investment* is a small scale organ established to help prospective investor(s) in making weekly profits via trading of rich sea & vegetables produce.

Our main aim is to create a resourceful and active investors base which will in turn bring about an effective trading network for weekly profits.
We have a very viable trade process.

To enjoy our weekly profits you can join as:

1.) *Full Investor*
(Earn more weekly been in control).

2.) *Partial Investor*
(Your money do the work for weekly earnings).

3.) *Sales Facilitators & distribution network*
(Get commission from successful transactions initiated).

For more info contact

Our Motto�
*Weekly Profits Assurance*
2020 must be a year for precise profits assurance to all *Ideal-Investors members*�we don't allow room for *non-productivity*. I have no time with fraudulent activity.. legit hustling is babe
Can you pls enlighten me on what the business is really about and the requirements

1 Like

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Can you pls enlighten me on what the business is really about and the requirements
. We. Deal on agricultural products (everyday food stuffs). That all I can say here, BTW only if you are interested. One love Happy New year
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by PFRB: 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Big head does not always amount to sense. He walked into his own cubicle [cell]

So you have agreed that he committed the offence?

1 Like

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by EnaibeSam: 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
Let me rush to his twitter handle @shehusani to hear his own part of the story. Oya nairalanders let's go, pim pim pim

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by rhektor(m): 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bluntguy:
Big man big trouble. Btw, why did he leave APC? He should have gone back, no one would have arrested him.

Orji Kalu will disagree with you on this

1 Like

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by AfroBeatDiary: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Shehu Sami with his mighty head dont have sense... how can you use efcc chairman name to scam a car dealer? Didnt he know that the deal might go south and the dealer would report him to efcc.

I always thought this man has sense, but it seems when money is involved, politicians throw away their sense to the bin

Don't slaughter him yet, wait till you hear his side of the case, this is Naija, detty politics..
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Elowhite8(m): 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nigerians when will we get sense. So a lot of you believe this EFCC tale by moonlight story
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by duwdu: 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
OhBiafra:
How would he tweet while on detention? So dumb of you

Your reasoning ability is suspect; the detention came much later. The man was dodging invitations for days and switching off his phone until he was eventually apprehended. Why didn't he alert his "followers" as usual that he was being "hounded" while he had his freedom?

Who's your Daddy now?

P34c3
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Countersam(m): 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2020

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by banty: 2:46am On Jan 02, 2020
johnisaola:
including you?excluding me
pele o saint John
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by OhBiafra: 7:27am On Jan 02, 2020
duwdu:

Your reasoning ability is suspect; the detention came much later. The man was dodging invitations for days and switching off his phone until he was eventually apprehended. Why didn't he alert his "followers" as usual that he was being "hounded" while he had his freedom?

Who's your Daddy now?

P34c3
You are a grade 1 mugu. I will lose some brain cells if ai continue with you
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by duwdu: 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
OhBiafra:
You are a grade 1 mugu. I will lose some brain cells if ai continue with you

The thing pain'am. gringringrin

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US / Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air / Deborah Folashade Diya Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.