Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Kalada Belema Meshack-hart Feeds 1100 Children At IDP Camp In Abuja - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kalada Belema Meshack-hart Feeds 1100 Children At IDP Camp In Abuja (12058 Views)

Nothing Is Cheap Again. Ordinary Homemade Puffpuff 1100 Gone Like That / Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) / Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kalada Belema Meshack-hart Feeds 1100 Children At IDP Camp In Abuja by Tirimizhee: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Kalada Belema Meshack-hart Feeds 1100 Children At IDP Camp In Abuja by Liposure: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2020
The generous soul will be made rich, n he who waters will also be watered himself. Prov 11:25

Re: Kalada Belema Meshack-hart Feeds 1100 Children At IDP Camp In Abuja by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2020
post=85487587:
Good CSR.

God bless the hands of the giver(s).

JESUS WE HAVE IDP CAMP IN ABJUA ! NIGERIA IS AT WAR AND I DO NOT KNOW THIS FACT!
Re: Kalada Belema Meshack-hart Feeds 1100 Children At IDP Camp In Abuja by Yustash001(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
I stand to be corrected!

While carrying out acts like this is commendable, I don't really think publishing the photos is necessarily.
Imagine someone taking your photo in an unfavorable situation and posting online to get attention?

Moreover, just feeding the kids in a day isn't enough. We should gather and device some means on how these kids can live a hunger-free life.
They also deserve it
May God bless you for this comment...
Re: Kalada Belema Meshack-hart Feeds 1100 Children At IDP Camp In Abuja by wink2015(m): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2020
NORTHERN NIGERIA constantly imposing needless cost upon the Nigeria state.

Their political leaders have drained Niger delta crude oil to point of NO RETURN yet poverty still remain an integral part of the experience the average northerners is passing through.

Re: Kalada Belema Meshack-hart Feeds 1100 Children At IDP Camp In Abuja by forsto(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
TriliOne:
All these gestures are very commendable..but they should device means of keeping this people fed continuously and not just a one day feeding program.

And pls the future too, consider the education of any little number. God bless my country.
Re: Kalada Belema Meshack-hart Feeds 1100 Children At IDP Camp In Abuja by brightlinse(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
God bless you Bro, May God bless me ,so i can be a blessing to others .
Re: Kalada Belema Meshack-hart Feeds 1100 Children At IDP Camp In Abuja by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
I stand to be corrected!

While carrying out acts like this is commendable, I don't really think publishing the photos is necessarily.
Imagine someone taking your photo in an unfavorable situation and posting online to get attention?

Moreover, just feeding the kids in a day isn't enough. We should gather and device some means on how these kids can live a hunger-free life.
They also deserve it

Baba easy, just to encourage others.
Re: Kalada Belema Meshack-hart Feeds 1100 Children At IDP Camp In Abuja by phlopholly: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
Na waa o. 1100 children? Which iDP camp is that Abeg. Na because of people like ina govt wan fire us social media bill.
Re: Kalada Belema Meshack-hart Feeds 1100 Children At IDP Camp In Abuja by Legendguru: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2020

3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat / Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? / Why Is Coke Zero Bad For You?